Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,263 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Drama: Lady Finds 1k Dollars From Okirika Bag She Bought, Seller Takes The Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Drama: Lady Finds 1k Dollars From Okirika Bag She Bought, Seller Takes The Money (1310 Views)

Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Father's Cupboard / Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought / I Want To Go Into Okirika Bag, Shoes,sandals And Clothing Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama: Lady Finds 1k Dollars From Okirika Bag She Bought, Seller Takes The Money by Franklin5127: 2:52pm On Feb 15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo4PkKHDvgo?si=rTK6ax7SmF4Ya_4M

Lady found $1000 dollars (1.6M) in a new bag she bought, but the seller was insisting she must give her the money.
The bag seller claimed that whenever a customer buys an okirika bag from her, her custom has always been to search the bag first before giving the bag to the customer, so after the customer paid 4000 naira for the waist bag the business woman searched the bag infront of the customer only to discover 1000 dollars, the customer was demanding for the money since she's paid for the bag before the search was done by the woman who sells the bag, however, many Nigerians has opined that if the woman seller had found gun or contraband inside the bag the customer will not claim it as her own since she's paid for it
What's your opinion, who should have the money
Businesswoman puzzled as a customer claims ownership of $1,000 found in a bag she bought from her

Re: Drama: Lady Finds 1k Dollars From Okirika Bag She Bought, Seller Takes The Money by IVORY2009(m): 2:56pm On Feb 15
Lies grin grin

1 Like

Re: Drama: Lady Finds 1k Dollars From Okirika Bag She Bought, Seller Takes The Money by Franklin5127: 2:57pm On Feb 15
IVORY2009:
Lies grin grin
Which lies?
Re: Drama: Lady Finds 1k Dollars From Okirika Bag She Bought, Seller Takes The Money by Franklin5127: 2:57pm On Feb 15
IVORY2009:
Lies grin grin
Have you watched the video?
Re: Drama: Lady Finds 1k Dollars From Okirika Bag She Bought, Seller Takes The Money by Paraman: 3:10pm On Feb 15
I no fit gree for the seller lai lai after I don pay for the bag. If nah me see the money nobody go even know sef

1 Like

Re: Drama: Lady Finds 1k Dollars From Okirika Bag She Bought, Seller Takes The Money by buharibanjo(m): 3:17pm On Feb 15
"Hope say no be skit"

2 Likes

Re: Drama: Lady Finds 1k Dollars From Okirika Bag She Bought, Seller Takes The Money by pussygotlips: 3:44pm On Feb 15
Nowadays we hardly differentiate skit from reality

1 Like

Re: Drama: Lady Finds 1k Dollars From Okirika Bag She Bought, Seller Takes The Money by praisecity(m): 6:32pm On Feb 15
Paraman:
I no fit gree for the seller lai lai after I don pay for the bag. If nah me see the money nobody go even know sef

In as much the bag is still in my shop I can decide not to sell it again. And on the other hand, if is something incriminating will the buyer take it. We need to be honest the seller owns everything in that bag

1 Like

Re: Drama: Lady Finds 1k Dollars From Okirika Bag She Bought, Seller Takes The Money by Paraman: 6:39pm On Feb 15
praisecity:

In as much the bag is still in my shop I can decide not to sell it again. And on the other hand, if is something incriminating will the buyer take it. We need to be honest the seller owns everything in that bag

After paying for a product and the seller accept payment, the product becomes mine because I have paid for it.

2 Likes

Re: Drama: Lady Finds 1k Dollars From Okirika Bag She Bought, Seller Takes The Money by AsaBlackheart(m): 6:48pm On Feb 15
If na men, 60-40 ASAP and we move
No time for rubbish
Women lasan

4 Likes

Re: Drama: Lady Finds 1k Dollars From Okirika Bag She Bought, Seller Takes The Money by muyico(m): 7:26pm On Feb 15
skits or for real?
Re: Drama: Lady Finds 1k Dollars From Okirika Bag She Bought, Seller Takes The Money by labake1(f): 8:20pm On Feb 15
The buyer is a foool for showing the money to the seller

1 Like

Re: Drama: Lady Finds 1k Dollars From Okirika Bag She Bought, Seller Takes The Money by Psady(m): 9:51pm On Feb 15
labake1:
The buyer is a foool for showing the money to the seller
U didn't watch the video.
Re: Drama: Lady Finds 1k Dollars From Okirika Bag She Bought, Seller Takes The Money by Psady(m): 9:52pm On Feb 15
muyico:
skits or for real?
Real life event , try see the video
Re: Drama: Lady Finds 1k Dollars From Okirika Bag She Bought, Seller Takes The Money by Mercury12(m): 11:51pm On Feb 15
buharibanjo:
"Hope say no be skit"
Nah super story๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Drama: Lady Finds 1k Dollars From Okirika Bag She Bought, Seller Takes The Money by ucheuzor1(m): 6:25am On Feb 16
pussygotlips:
Nowadays we hardly differentiate skit from reality

That's the issue. Who is videoing if it's not skit. I don't take most content from Nigerians online serious again. They're all looking for Elon Musk and Mark's money

(1) (Reply)

Your Best Bank In Nigeria? / Pres. Jonathan Orders Reduction In Cement Prices / Diamond Bank Double Speak And Fraudulent Practices

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.