Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,998 members, 7,828,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Accounting or Management Job Needed In Ibadan - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Accounting or Management Job Needed In Ibadan (216 Views)

I Urgently Need An Administrative Or Management Job In Abeokuta / Waste Management Job Vacancy!!!!!!!!!! / Postgraduate School Of Credit And Financial Management Job For Executive Assista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accounting or Management Job Needed In Ibadan by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 4:48pm On Feb 15
Qualifications:

HND : Distinction (Laspotech)
ND: Upper credit
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION : ACA
WORK EXPERIENCE: I am good with the use of accounting software such as sage 50,Quick book and Tally prime. I have worked with a software automation company. Also, working as an audit trainees made me more vast with the use of the Tax promax, which involves filling and payment of company income taxes, value Added tax and withholding taxes and being conversant with Auditing standards and practices with the Preparation and presentation of Financial statements.

Email: idayatacca@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Accounting or Management Job Needed In Ibadan by HopeAlive16(f): 7:43pm On Feb 15
MrRemedyAlagbo:
Qualifications:

ICAN : Chattered
Sex : Female

Adding your experience to these info would be nice. All the best dear
Re: Accounting or Management Job Needed In Ibadan by gratefulheart(m): 11:42pm On Feb 15
Remove age and gender from you profile

MrRemedyAlagbo:
Qualifications:

ICAN : Chattered
Sex : Female

Re: Accounting or Management Job Needed In Ibadan by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 5:33pm On Feb 16
gratefulheart:
Remove age and gender from you profile

Done

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2024 Graduate Internships / Urgent Hire / How Does News Websites Manager To Pay Writers Per Month In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.