Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Tinubu appoints CEOs For Major Health Agencies: NAFDAC, NCDC, others affected - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu appoints CEOs For Major Health Agencies: NAFDAC, NCDC, others affected (21345 Views)

President Tinubu Appoints CEOs for communication agencies / Tinubu Appoint New CEOs For Refugees Commission, Social Investment Agency / FIRS N8.5 Trillion Target: 50 Directors, Others Affected In Massive Shake-Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu appoints CEOs For Major Health Agencies: NAFDAC, NCDC, others affected by Gajagojo: 11:06pm On Feb 15
Ebeano49:
As usual, nothing for SS or SE. What exactly has Wike brought to SS for sabotaging Obi?
He spent billions, betrayed his brother just for mere FCT minister position? interesting
Brother how?
Mere FCT?
How many of your family members will become FCT before Jesus comes??
Re: Tinubu appoints CEOs For Major Health Agencies: NAFDAC, NCDC, others affected by zebszebs: 11:53pm On Feb 15
Alliswell248:

U said the same trash about Tinubu.

Online mob....cyber bully

I av met her in person before.....she is not in anyway up to that age....

Its better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu appoints CEOs For Major Health Agencies: NAFDAC, NCDC, others affected by Streetdoctor: 12:20am On Feb 16
Alliswell248:

U said the same trash about Tinubu.

Online mob....cyber bully

I av met her in person before.....she is not in anyway up to that age....
Mrs adeyeye is very old, I doubt if hv ever sat and dine wit her before which I hv both NAFDAC office here in Lagos and Abuja.
Re: Tinubu appoints CEOs For Major Health Agencies: NAFDAC, NCDC, others affected by alezzy13: 1:49am On Feb 16
Tbh, the only eye-brow raising appointment is that of NCDC head, when I read the part that he served as commissioner while Tinubu was governor. Not the he's not qualified, but I think Tinubu should have looked elsewhere - at least SE/Ss, in deference to federal character.

As for the other positions, I really don't see any issue, considering they were mostly retained.
Re: Tinubu appoints CEOs For Major Health Agencies: NAFDAC, NCDC, others affected by frog12: 2:50am On Feb 16
nepotism. yorubanisation and northernisation of govt grin grin
Re: Tinubu appoints CEOs For Major Health Agencies: NAFDAC, NCDC, others affected by Amudeneogu: 3:12am On Feb 16
BarrElChapo:
Where's federal character in these appointments?
Are they still a federal character in this country? Federal Character Commission is just a useless commission wasting our resources

1 Like

Re: Tinubu appoints CEOs For Major Health Agencies: NAFDAC, NCDC, others affected by Scholace: 5:55am On Feb 16
Alliswell248:

Painment....

Tell Obi to appoint you if you need one...

Wait till 2047 for Hoebi...
I am a waste product like you to be supporting politicians while them and their families live a fulfilled life with our Commonwealth. I am not a fan of any politicians but a fan of better Nigeria. I am a fan of the masses not the politicians.
Re: Tinubu appoints CEOs For Major Health Agencies: NAFDAC, NCDC, others affected by oluwagbenga98327: 10:48am On Feb 16
LL...
Re: Tinubu appoints CEOs For Major Health Agencies: NAFDAC, NCDC, others affected by Alliswell248: 11:46am On Feb 16
Scholace:
I am a waste product like you to be supporting politicians while them and their families live a fulfilled life with our Commonwealth. I am not a fan of any politicians but a fan of better Nigeria. I am a fan of the masses not the politicians.

God won't make you a waste product.
Re: Tinubu appoints CEOs For Major Health Agencies: NAFDAC, NCDC, others affected by zoomzoom(m): 12:29pm On Feb 16
[quote author=Tjra post=128473336]

You guys are wicked oo

Na una talk say Yorubas are hungry and you all are Billionaires who don't need government money.

Let him give our people jobs na so that we won't starve to death.

[b]Meanwhile, the NAFDAC woman was reappointed. It's not a totally fresh appointment.

To be honest, I am not pleased with the overall composition. No fair representation here. It doesn't look balanced at all.

The reappointed Adeyeye has been a disaster with plethora if scandals to her time there (google).
What justifies the reappointment?.
Re: Tinubu appoints CEOs For Major Health Agencies: NAFDAC, NCDC, others affected by Gandrova: 2:20pm On Feb 16
Tjra:

You guys are wicked oo

Na una talk say Yorubas are hungry and you all are Billionaires who don't upneed government money.

Let him give our people jobs na so that we won't starve to death.

Meanwhile, the NAFDAC woman was reappointed. It's not a totally fresh appointment.

To be honest, I am not pleased with the overall composition. No fair representation here. It doesn't look balanced at all cry
Muktar Mansur now NAFDAC chairman while Mojisola Adeyeye D.G
Re: Tinubu appoints CEOs For Major Health Agencies: NAFDAC, NCDC, others affected by Ekaka14: 8:15am On Feb 17
None qualified from SS, SE, Middle belt ...etc kwo? sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku’s Son Pays N1m Dowry For Ex-gov’s Daughter / Soldiers, Civilian JTF Clash In Adamawa / Senator Shehu Sani Gifts Toyota Corolla To Constituency Member - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.