Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Nigeria's Morning Will Come! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Morning Will Come! (131 Views)

Emeka Kalu: Atiku Will Come Out Victorious At The Tribunal / Defecting PDP Members Will Come Back On Empty Stomachs - Jonathan (Throwback) / Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's Morning Will Come! by FOODCOACH: 6:10pm On Feb 15
When I think about the situation of my country, I feel sad and at times i let tears drop from my eyes, at other times, I loose hope and in some cases, I feel the country should break up.

Why have we gone so backwards? No one is patriotic again, rather we are patriotic to our ethnicities. But the country is mine and ours, we have no other country. I love Nigeria and I know that one day the darkness of the past will be over!

Nigeria is a big project, let us join hand to build this country!

We are experiencing the darkest part of the night but guess what: Nigeria's #MORNING will come!

#ILoveNigeria!
#IBelieveInNigeria!

Re: Nigeria's Morning Will Come! by Shikini: 6:11pm On Feb 15
Not with a thief in Aso Rock
Re: Nigeria's Morning Will Come! by Zaheertyler(m): 6:17pm On Feb 15
Lagata ?lol

Re: Nigeria's Morning Will Come! by naijaboy756: 6:20pm On Feb 15
FOODCOACH:
When I think about the situation of my country, I feel sad and at times i let tears drop from my eyes, at other times, I loose hope and in some cases, I feel the country should break up.

Why have we gone so backwards? No one is patriotic again, rather we are patriotic to our ethnicities. But the country is mine and ours, we have no other country. I love Nigeria and I know that one day the darkness of the past will be over!

Nigeria is a big project, let us join hand to build this country!

We are experiencing the darkest part of the night but guess what: Nigeria's #MORNING will come!

#ILoveNigeria!
#IBelieveInNigeria!
APC is a DARK CLOUD over Nigeria

Know this know peace

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrests Ulagu Philemon Chukwuma Over The Abduction His Boss Son / Neither Tinubu Or Buhari Is Nigerians Problem / Qatar Agrees To Tinubu’s Business Talks Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.