Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,509 members, 7,850,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

A’Ibom State Governor honours Well-dressed Personnel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A’Ibom State Governor honours Well-dressed Personnel (145 Views)

INC Vows To Resist Remapping Of A’ibom State …. Photoes / Photos Of Well Dressed Man Paraded By Police As Unknown Gunman (before & After) / Seyi Makinde Dressed In Amotekun Outfit To Sign Bill Into Law (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A’Ibom State Governor honours Well-dressed Personnel by Browndiary(m): 7:52pm On Feb 15
…tasks public servants on neatness

Akwa Ibom State Governor, Pastor Umo Eno, has demonstrated his penchant for neatness in the mode of dressing and general appearance of public servants, as he publicly commended a staff of the Presidency who is one of his aides, Mr. Priston Nwachukwu, for his consistent impressive appearance.

Governor Eno gave the commendations while making a symbolic presentation of a pictorial chronicle of the aide’s appearances at work over a period, at the main lobby of the Government House, Uyo.

He noted that it was important in governance to motivate people by making them know that their distinguishing positive attributes have not gone unnoticed, and affirmed his administration’s support for cleanliness and Godliness.

“For me, motivation is part of governance. I don't even know his name. We call him Shoe Master. Each time you see him, he is always neat in his appearance and it excites me when we come around and see an officer dressed clean, nice and always appearing very neat.

"To be honest with you, I look forward to seeing him everyday. So as part of my routine, just to make him happy, I told my Chief Photographer to help me capture his appearances, especially his shoes, so I can just create something and make him happy,” the governor narrated.

He described the ingenuity of Mr. Priston Nwachukwu as worth emulating, he then encouraged other public servants and staffers of the Government House to be consistent in portraying honour and prestige in their appearance.

In his words, “I encourage other people to also emulate him by coming neat to work. Cleanliness is next to Ggodliness. When you dress well, you carry with you a lot of satisfaction and an aura of confidence. You are not intimidated by anybody. You can be simple but good and I think he is simple and good.

In his response, the astonished officer, expressed gratitude over his boss’ favourable disposition and kind words towards him, describing Governor Umo Eno’s gesture as a great encouragement to him and a challenge to do even better.

According to him, "I thank God for this special grace and may God bless His Excellency for this rare recognition. The Governor is a great leader and father. The encouragement is massive.
For me, it's a lesson that that whatever you do, strive to put in your best because somebody somewhere is watching."

#NewMedia4UmoEno

Re: A’Ibom State Governor honours Well-dressed Personnel by EreluRoz: 8:01pm On Feb 15
Albino governor

(1) (Reply)

CBN Directs Iocs To Adjust Offshore Transfers / Tinubu Appoints Former NYSC D-G, Others To Tackle Social Vices / Top African Nations With The Lowest Minimum Wage As Of Early 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.