Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,973 members, 7,821,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 - Business (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 (83202 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by dboy365: 12:08pm On Nov 21, 2011
@aguiyi, ur mama cu.nt abi? We share ideas here, not insults. mu mu! the week jst dey start oh, nor try me oh!
tonjoan:

Make you de beat crude make me i de beat gold.
odiaero:

I just murdered Gold and EU, u dont want to here the lot size used, someone please call 911
I love silver! See potential doubling of account in just few trades . No wonder odiero and naijababes dey hammer anyhow! I don join ona be that.
Thanks tonjoan for your insight on position management.

I just got out of GU/EU/Silver cos of channeling, dojis formation on 15min. Number 1 Assassin! Best Sniper to the core!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by shina88: 12:11pm On Nov 21, 2011
Successfully trading FX or any other market at that implies one keep a good eye on the price because it is the graphic representation of markets participant's behavior and perception about the value of the market.

I have being trading FX for more than 3years and i understood that price is the key thing, it discount everything in the market.

My recommendation for today is to go long EU @ 1.3470 with SL @ 1.3420 and TP @ 1.3520.

Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by shina88: 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2011
A proprietary trading firm is recruiting traders and analysts, they are also ready to give free live fund to applicants

if you are interested and want to apply visit

www.1bulbear.com/event
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by dboy365: 12:19pm On Nov 21, 2011
my ucad na only 45pips, Echf na 22pips, Almighty volatile GJ na only 72pips (Mschewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww), See as silver just make me hate currencies!
Odiero, naijababe, tonjoan bandwagon too sweat!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by shina88: 12:21pm On Nov 21, 2011
A proprietary trading firm is recruiting traders and analysts, they are also ready to give free live fund to applicants

if you are interested and want to apply visit

www.1bullbear.com/event
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 12:27pm On Nov 21, 2011
shina88:

Successfully trading FX or any other market at that implies one keep a good eye on the price because it is the graphic representation of markets participant's behavior and perception about the value of the market.

I have being trading FX for more than 3years and i understood that price is the key thing, it discount everything in the market.

My recommendation for today is to go long EU @ 1.3470 with SL @ 1.3420 and TP @ 1.3520.

Thanks

I believe this is to take few pips against the trend, Sellers own today though technically who knows what fundamentals can bring.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Kay1kay1(m): 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2011
I've been experimenting with UJ.

My observation: UJ movement seems to be on the slow side.

Is it the nature of the currency pair, probably not many traders?

Or is it as a result of the trading hour?

Or does the broker have an influence on this?

Anyone here is free to respond. Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by dboy365: 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2011
Kay1kay1:

I wonder y people trade that sluggish and very low volatile pair! It disgust me, I had to remove the chart from my platform. I guess the pip value is much, thats why but i prefer other JPY crosses like GJ and co to it and i believe they all ve same pip value. IMO
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2011
Kay1kay1:

That pair is slower than the tortoise. Can't touch it for anything.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2011
dboy365:

@aguiyi, your mama cu.nt abi? We share ideas here, not insults. mu mu! the week jst dey start oh, nor try me oh!I love silver! See potential doubling of account in just few trades . No wonder odiero and naijababes dey hammer anyhow! I don join ona be that.
Thanks tonjoan for your insight on position management.

I just got out of GU/EU/Silver cos of channeling, dojis formation on 15min. Number 1 Assassin! Best Sniper to the core!

Just be careful when trading those pairs, they are damn dangerous, money management will help u succeed them
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Kay1kay1(m): 12:59pm On Nov 21, 2011
@dboy365, tonjoan

Thanks. Your observations noted. wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 1:07pm On Nov 21, 2011
Kay1kay1:

@dboy365, tonjoan

Thanks. Your observations noted. wink
Welcome
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by dboy365: 1:18pm On Nov 21, 2011
odiaero:

Just be careful when trading those pairs, they are damn dangerous, money management will help u succeed them
I will. thanks chief.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 21, 2011
tonjoan:

That pair is slower than the tortoise. Can't touch it for anything.
Very true. However,when i get trade signals on it,i take it. Only requires 10x patience.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2011
Zeddicus:

Very true. However,when i get trade signals on it,i take it. Only requires 10x patience.

I no fit get that kain patience o. 10x? BTW how are The seeker, and mothr confessor.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 21, 2011
^^^LOL. I no get choice o than to be patient. My trading system requires it ALOT. Imagine holding trades for around 10-30 trading days. Its not just UJ that is crawling now,EC is also crawling too much. The GC i entered alongside it,has moved very much nearing first Tp. While its still there counting steps. And oh, Richard and Kahlan are doing great. I'll tell them you checked!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by namdo(m): 1:34pm On Nov 21, 2011
Zeddicus:

supported.   cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 1:35pm On Nov 21, 2011
Zeddicus:

^^^LOL. I no get choice o than to be patient. My trading system requires it ALOT. Imagine holding trades for around 10-30 trading days. Its not just UJ that is crawling now,EC is also crawling too much. The GC i entered alongside it,has moved very much nearing first Tp. While its still there counting steps.  And oh, Richard and Kahlan are doing great. I'll tell them you checked!

smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 2:08pm On Nov 21, 2011
EU is eyeing 1.32xx
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 2:10pm On Nov 21, 2011
Concept:

EU is eyeing 1.32xx

I salute ur eyes.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 2:11pm On Nov 21, 2011
Final lap for gold to 1688 begins.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 2:18pm On Nov 21, 2011
tonjoan:

I salute your eyes.

The eyes nearly got blinded before it started seeing well.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 2:22pm On Nov 21, 2011
Concept:

The eyes nearly got blinded before it can see well.

I hope those specs I gave you are helping your forex sight a lot.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 2:24pm On Nov 21, 2011
gu and au hit tp. eu and gold still a long way to go
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 2:27pm On Nov 21, 2011
tonjoan:

I hope those specs I gave you are helping your forex sight a lot.

Too much, no one is island of knowledge, I will always be better than before if listen to everybody and make it one.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 21, 2011
1st TP on GC hit, I wonder why EC dey dull,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2011
Zeddicus:

1st TP on GC hit, I wonder why EC dey dull,

Na eu de disturb ur ec. eu de delay to crash.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by demmydeee: 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2011
Concept:

I believe this is to take few pips against the trend, Sellers own today though technically who knows what fundamentals can bring.
I agree with u
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by FOREXMART(m): 3:51pm On Nov 21, 2011
Hmm. Am looking to crash bang eurusd before 6pm naija time all things being equal.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by ehizmac: 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2011
chaiiiiiii, i miss alot i lost touch from page 26, well am back now, hi tonjoan and zeddicus how you guys doing, wishing us a happy trading week, for this week am riding sell on both GU and GJ and the trades has been on since 1am been a long term trader i still sell those currency falling short but for EU, AU and UC i dont see trade in them because i feel their entries are too late, so for GU and GJ welcome on board for short, happy piping these are my one cent analysis
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by ehizmac: 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2011
FOREXMART:

Hmm. Am looking to crash slam eurusd before 6pm naija time all things being equal.
hi forexmart what time frame do you trade, sure i still see EU trading sell
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by demmydeee: 3:59pm On Nov 21, 2011
i think GU is sliding back down to 1.53xx

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (100)

What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? / Nairaland Contractors Lounge / Man In Only Towel At Ecobank ATM Withdrawing Money (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.