Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 - Business (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 (83198 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by GP15: 3:15pm On Nov 22, 2011
silibaba:

i only said it is a pontential downtrend. but personally is know it will fall

I already took a sell at 1.56400. my target is 1.5555. Stop loss has been brought down to 1.56300 to protect d trade
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by silibaba: 3:21pm On Nov 22, 2011
GP15 u re there i bbelieve u will hit ur take profit b4 market close
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by GP15: 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2011
silibaba:

GP15 u re there i bbelieve u will hit your take profit b4 market close

Crazy crazy market, Thank God i protected the trade, am out with 10 pips, am out of here
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by jamace(m): 4:50pm On Nov 22, 2011
Crazy crazy market, Thank God i protected the trade, am out with 10 pips, am out of here

LOL grin That's the spirit, bros. It's a good idea to step aside sometimes.

May the pips be with us.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by FOREXMART(m): 4:51pm On Nov 22, 2011
real crazy market dipped as far as 60pips each on the gu and au only to retrace back to 25pips each trailing stop. angry angry angry angry angry angry sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 22, 2011
FOREXMART:

real crazy market dipped as far as 60pips each on the gu and au only to retrace back to 25pips each trailing stop. angry angry angry angry angry angry sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Nothing crazy about this market, all instruments are respecting supports all round. Don't lose sight your supports irrespective of your candles/bars. I got taken out of my crude trade with less profit than i originally envisaged but I can see that my near term support is being respected despite a weekly pin bar.

May the pips be with you cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by winwinx: 6:29pm On Nov 22, 2011
you should be there by now , as we begin to watch northwards, if resistance 35600 in eu is a place to watch
wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by honeric01(m): 6:35pm On Nov 22, 2011
1.5555? hmmmm i am going to long from there then lol, but for now, won't be shorting grin i need 1.5800
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 22, 2011
Are we there yet?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by dboy365: 8:42pm On Nov 22, 2011
This is not the best of market to trade, channeling everywhere!
I'm out before i lose all i ve made and maybe even my capital.
Thank God for Money management.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by ehizmac: 9:06pm On Nov 22, 2011
sup pals, how was trading today, well for me i exited all trades with profit but not as much as expected though some where late trades at least positive pips are better than none, i still hold my GU position on sell with +175pips and entered new trades like EC and EG all on buy the trends are just happening now, so i hope to ride till infinito, good night pals
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by ehizmac: 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2011
ehizmac:

sup pals, how was trading today, well for me i exited all trades with profit but not as much as expected though some where late trades at least positive pips are better than none, i still hold my GU position on sell with +175pips and entered new trades like EC and EG all on buy the trends are just happening now, so i hope to ride till infinito, good night pals

here are the trades i just spoke about, happy piping

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by honeric01(m): 9:25pm On Nov 22, 2011
I am looking to shorting both uj and ej but looking for the right price to cut in.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by honeric01(m): 9:30pm On Nov 22, 2011
Both the dollar and euro are not in good shape, i think they are both going to be struggling until further notice.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by myforumid3: 10:30pm On Nov 22, 2011
honeric01:

Both the dollar and euro are not in good shape, i think they are both going to be struggling until further notice.
Very true, not good for long term traders like me.
Scalpers like Odiero and co can ride on
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by jily: 11:29pm On Nov 22, 2011
pls has any one head about Ochado Ochuko saying
Watch Today's Live Trade With The Winning Pips Signals Indicator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYkMEUf6WPc

pls advice me can i buy it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by bofj: 11:35pm On Nov 22, 2011
i love your activities keep it up
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by leopower(m): 4:35am On Nov 23, 2011
@ jily, u shd learn to trade & not use ur money on indicator that will confuse u the more.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by ehizmac: 5:48am On Nov 23, 2011
Good morning pals, am still holding my positions but i see AU, GU, NU all still going on sell, although am a long term trader so am still holding my positions in the marker which are GU short and EC, EG on buy position and i hope to hold them all through the week all things been equal, always remember
1.learn to make pips
2. save you pips
3. repeat making pips
thats the rule, be patience to learn your trading system dont be in a hurry because the day you get it right is the day you get the key to FX and the day you get the key to FX is the day you gain financial freedom, FX is worth knowing its not a get quick rich scheme rather you must first loss so much before you start making back from the market thats the price every trader must pay, so get a system and be diligent in learning about it, because the problem is not about the system its about the individual involve. one thing i have learnt about FX is that it must correct your emotional weakness for example greed, anxiety and fear the longer it takes to be corrected the longer you stay in the school of FX, it took me 4years to be corrected so i spent 4years in learning the hard way, see you at the top
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Instafx(m): 5:55am On Nov 23, 2011
[size=22pt]GBP/USD Daily trading Signal for 23/11/2011[/size]

Selling (Short) Order Signals

Sell Limit = 1.5690, TP= 1.5640 SL= 1.5720

Buy (Long) Order Signals.

Buy Limit = 1.5555 TP= 1.5600 SL= 1.5525

[size=22pt]EUR/USD Daily trading Signal for 23/11/2011[/size]

Sell (short) )order signals
Sell limit = 1.3570 TP= 1.3520 SL= 1.3540

Buy (long) order signal

Buy = 1.3420 TP= 1.3460 SL= 1.3390

THE PENDING ORDER METHOD IS THERE FOR YOUR USE.

IT IS ADVISABLE TO USE TRAILING STOP TO CAPTURE SOME PROFIT!

NOTE
This signal is provided as is by Insta Forex Nig ( www.InstaFxNg.com ) and though we have taken utmost care and used the best available tools to generate these signals, by using it you agree to release us from every liability arising directly or indirectly from the use of same signals.Although the source of the signals has been producing about 85% accurate signals, we will advice that you should try it on your demo account before you use them on your live account. Remember Online Forex carries a degree of risk so do not use borrowed or money you cannot afford to lose to trade Forex. Always make sure you apply money management, high lot (volume) can be dangerous. Never enter a trade with more than 10% of your account size.

Don’t forget to meet with fellow traders at www.chatnownow.com

Have a nice trading day

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 23, 2011
jily:

pls has any one head about Ochado Ochuko saying
Watch Today's Live Trade With The Winning Pips Signals Indicator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYkMEUf6WPc

pls advice me can i buy it
Waste of money.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by demmydeee: 7:23am On Nov 23, 2011
ehizmac:

Good morning pals, am still holding my positions but i see AU, GU, NU all still going on sell, although am a long term trader so am still holding my positions in the marker which are GU short and EC, EG on buy position and i hope to hold them all through the week all things been equal, always remember
1.learn to make pips
2. save you pips
3. repeat making pips
thats the rule, be patience to learn your trading system dont be in a hurry because the day you get it right is the day you get the key to FX and the day you get the key to FX is the day you gain financial freedom, FX is worth knowing its not a get quick rich scheme rather you must first loss so much before you start making back from the market thats the price every trader must pay, so get a system and be diligent in learning about it, because the problem is not about the system its about the individual involve. one thing i have learnt about FX is that it must correct your emotional weakness for example greed, anxiety and fear the longer it takes to be corrected the longer you stay in the school of FX, it took me 4years to be corrected so i spent 4years in learning the hard way, see you at the top
kiss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by demmydeee: 7:36am On Nov 23, 2011
To all long term traders, u may want to consider going short on GU
Entry point - 1.5640
Take profit - 1.5340
Stop loss - 1.5700
I call it set & forget cuz it may take over a week to be accomplished
NOTE: I'm still a FX student, not a professional yet. so think 10x before u go with me grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 7:44am On Nov 23, 2011
EU is going to retrace do not short now, the pair is resting for a turn. 1.3465 - 1.3550 could be the potential levels.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by pippimp(m): 8:04am On Nov 23, 2011
cool grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by honeric01(m): 8:08am On Nov 23, 2011
Concept:

EU is going to retrace do not short now, the pair is resting for a turn. 1.3465 - 1.3550 could be the potential levels.

I share your sentiments. cool

demmydeee:

To all long term traders, u may want to consider going short on GU
Entry point - 1.5640
Take profit - 1.5340
Stop loss - 1.5700
I call it set & forget cuz it may take over a week to be accomplished
NOTE: I'm still a FX student, not a professional yet. so think 10x before u go with me grin

Better to enter around 1.5680/90 or even 1.5720 for 1.5550 and below.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 23, 2011
Are we there yet?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 8:28am On Nov 23, 2011
honeric01:

I share your sentiments. cool

The move is on. EU has not been stable up & down.

odiaero:

Are we there yet?

We were there, we are there & we are going to be there again & again.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by honeric01(m): 8:54am On Nov 23, 2011
I am about longing GU from 1.5580, 40-80pips sl and 80-160pips tp. do not follow me o.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 23, 2011
Concept:

The move is on. EU has not been stable up & down.

We were there, we are there & we are going to be there again & again.

Nice one
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 23, 2011
Woo, damn some banks are good, imagine i withdrew yesterday by bank wire, the money just came in this morning, woo, just within 24 hours shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by silibaba: 9:17am On Nov 23, 2011
GP15 am still on the gbp/usd with 50pips profit. actually am not a scalper, i wait to see the end. am a trend follower. cheesy cheesy

i have been singing it on this forum like iceprince-oleku that aus/usd will be all downtrend thoughout this week and is happening!!!. just lock 150pips of profit this money. cool cool.

finally am still saying that i can see trend reversal on usd/ucf. am already selling this pair kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (100)

What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? / Nairaland Contractors Lounge / Man In Only Towel At Ecobank ATM Withdrawing Money (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.