Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:14 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 - Business (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 (83397 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by winwinx: 3:33am On Nov 25, 2011
Hello Friends,
wish to send multiple email at same time to my contacts without each contact recipient having the address of the other.
I am really confused on how to do it correctly. I have tried my gmail and yahoo contact list address, but I found out that all the addresses
of all the recipients appears to all. I will appreciate to know how to send massive emails in a professional manner.
I will kindly appreciate all your good ideas
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Instafx(m): 5:56am On Nov 25, 2011
[size=22pt]GBP/USD Daily trading Signal for 25/11/2011[/size]

Selling (Short) Order Signals

Sell Limit = 1.5540, TP= 1.5500 SL= 1.5570

Buy (Long) Order Signals.

Buy Limit = 1.5405 TP= 1.5455 SL= 1.5375

[size=22pt]EUR/USD Daily trading Signal for 25/11/2011[/size]

Sell (short) )order signals
Sell limit = 1.3365 TP= 1.3320 SL= 1.3395

Buy (long) order signal

Buy = 1.3285 TP= 1.3255 SL= 1.3355

THE PENDING ORDER METHOD IS THERE FOR YOUR USE.

IT IS ADVISABLE TO USE TRAILING STOP TO CAPTURE SOME PROFIT!

NOTE
This signal is provided as is by Insta Forex Nig ( www.InstaFxNg.com ) and though we have taken utmost care and used the best available tools to generate these signals, by using it you agree to release us from every liability arising directly or indirectly from the use of same signals.Although the source of the signals has been producing about 85% accurate signals, we will advice that you should try it on your demo account before you use them on your live account. Remember Online Forex carries a degree of risk so do not use borrowed or money you cannot afford to lose to trade Forex. Always make sure you apply money management, high lot (volume) can be dangerous. Never enter a trade with more than 10% of your account size.

Don’t forget to meet with fellow traders at www.chatnownow.com

Have a nice trading day

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by blkmum700: 7:03am On Nov 25, 2011
Instafx:

[size=22pt]GBP/USD Daily trading Signal for 25/11/2011[/size]

Selling (Short) Order Signals

Sell Limit = 1.5540, TP= 1.5500 SL= 1.5570

Buy (Long) Order Signals.

Buy Limit = 1.5405 TP= 1.5455 SL= 1.5375

[size=22pt]EUR/USD Daily trading Signal for 25/11/2011[/size]

Sell (short) )order signals
Sell limit = 1.3365 TP= 1.3320 SL= 1.3395

Buy (long) order signal

THE PENDING ORDER METHOD IS THERE FOR YOUR USE.

IT IS ADVISABLE TO USE TRAILING STOP TO CAPTURE SOME PROFIT!

NOTE
This signal is provided as is by Insta Forex Nig ( www.InstaFxNg.com ) and though we have taken utmost care and used the best available tools to generate these signals, by using it you agree to release us from every liability arising directly or indirectly from the use of same signals.Although the source of the signals has been producing about 85% accurate signals, we will advice that you should try it on your demo account before you use them on your live account. Remember Online Forex carries a degree of risk so do not use borrowed or money you cannot afford to lose to trade Forex. Always make sure you apply money management, high lot (volume) can be dangerous. Never enter a trade with more than 10% of your account size.

Don’t forget to meet with fellow traders at www.chatnownow.com

Have a nice trading day

this your buy Signal get has he be ooo ,how can i buy at 1.3285 and set my TP at 1.3255
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 25, 2011
Are we there yet?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by russy: 8:11am On Nov 25, 2011
blkmum700:

this your buy Signal get has he be ooo ,how can i buy at 1.3285 and set my TP at 1.3255
just reverse the stop loss and target level, its an error of commission, the guy has been constistent
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 25, 2011
Dancing on Gold @ naijababe, how far?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by GP15: 8:23am On Nov 25, 2011
It's Black Friday today!! An important day for the US economy,
Going short on the EU and GU
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 25, 2011
odiaero:

Dancing on Gold @ naijababe, how far?

Naijababe's shop closed for the week yesterday grin. Well one on your pips harvest o cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 25, 2011
Woo, anyone using fxpro, my multiterminal platform have no network, please someone confirm
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by keni: 9:47am On Nov 25, 2011
odiaero:

Woo, anyone using fxpro, my multiterminal platform have no network, please someone confirm

mine too there site is also not opening
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 25, 2011
^^ Yes, their site too, they just made me uninstall the platforms with all my customized indicators, damn
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by keni: 9:59am On Nov 25, 2011
odiaero:

^^ Yes, their site too, they just made me uninstall the platforms with all my customized indicators, damn

ahhhh sorry oo I almost uninstalled mine too but on a second thought i tried to open a new demo account and the server wasn't connecting then I knew they must be having some issues
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 25, 2011
Gold just dey fall, and am on sell on fxpro, cant even login to scalp it, anyway, make the profits dey accumulate, am scalping on other platforms
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 25, 2011
They are back, 100k profits plus floating on gold shocked, investors on fxpro i bet will be dancing Alanta
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by profedet: 10:44am On Nov 25, 2011
Good Morning N-Landers.

i want to express my sincere gratitude to those who despite their tight schedules, took time out to constructively criticize and commented my EA, so that it becomes the best it can, i am truly HUMBLED, thanks so much. As a follow up of page 39, and 36 of my published updated EA performance, i will like to upload the last trade for today still showing a positive (PROFITABLE) trend. However, let me respond to the comments of respectable and honourable members of N-Lander traders.

@Ehizmac,

i must let you in on the fact that i have designed EAs that made between 85%- 97% success rate, that of course is not a bad result. i never sold any of them, and i dont intend to sell them. The thrust that propelled the development of this particular EA is to the beat the previous records and probably reach an optimal 99 or 99.9 percentile on the profit scale. On the stoploss issue, you and i know that stoploss setting most times only end up eating up ur funds in the long run, but that is not to say, it is not vital and important. This EA, was configure to set an embryonic stoploss and re-calibrates when the stoploss has been breached so that your fund remains intact (money management) while trying to pursue the goal of profit maximization. Thanks again

@Aguiyi,

Thanks for you comment i respect your opinion. The reason why i can't do that is simply because of copy right. Guy we both live in this God's own country "Nigeria". Two years ago, i designed an EA, for fundamental trading, it was synchronized with forex factory, and takes a position based on the news release. At a certain forum, someone told me to upload my EA, my "naive me" did, pronto, someone stole my codes, did a little packaging and made profit off my work, so bro that why i cannot tread that path anymore.

@Unclenna,

Thanks so much for your comment, first the EA was set to make 70 pips per trade, not the range you stated, so on the average it make between 350 pips- 700 pips per day, depending on market activity. Thanks once again for commenting on my winnings and the warningg about watching my back, i am sir.

@ Silibaba and Ehizmac

Thanks for you comment i respect your opinion. The reason why i can't do that is simply because of copy right. Guy we both live in this God's own country "Nigeria". Two years ago, i designed an EA, for fundamental trading, it was synchronized with forex factory, and takes a position based on the news release. At a certain forum, someone told me to upload my EA, my "naive me" did, pronto, someone stole my codes, did a little packaging and made profit off my work, so bro that why i cannot tread that path anymore.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by silibaba: 11:18am On Nov 25, 2011
PROF EDET nice EA.

why not open a life account and start using it. we all are in this world to do nothing but to make money.

betterstill, why not come out straight and tell the forum that you want to market it (your EA). i bet you, nobody will patronize you coz we are all here in this forum to educate one another and make out the best out of ourself.

if you have been following this thread from the very beginning you will see we give out signals, ebook, fxtools free of charge here.

you dont need anybody consent to make money in forex, test your EA for at least a month and use it. you dont need to be uploading your result here again.

take your own decision, thats what makes you a man.

this is more reason i respect naijababe, forexmart, tonjaon, maxipip too many too to be mentioned.i have learnt alot from you all.

pls moderators we dont need marketer in this forum.

PROF EDET go home and start trading live if this your EA is giving you this result.

goodluck
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by profedet: 11:47am On Nov 25, 2011
@Silibaba,

Thanks again, but it seems to me that you are biased about your proposition, well that is based on the experience you've had, leading to your "Halo effect". I stated categorically, that i neither sold nor have an intention of selling my EA, to prove my patriotism, i am uploading an EA code i developed in 2009, that trades fundamentally (news) for FREE. I am doing this because it was the EA some stole and pirated, so NLanders here you have it in Green.

You may apply it to as many currency pairs as you like. The input parameters of the EA are explained below.

StartTime       =  0500;                                    - time of the day when news is active or breaks. It is encoded as hours*100+minutes. That is 0500 means 5 AM.

EndTime         =  1900;                                    - time of the day news effect ends. It is encoded as hours*100+minutes. That is 1900 means 7 PM.

PipBuyEntry     =  100;                                    - distance in pips from bar open price at StartTime to the Buy entry price.

PipSellEntry    =  100;                                     - distance in pips from bar open price at StartTime to the Sell entry price.

StopLoss        =  500;                                       - Stop loss in pips

TakeProfit      =  500;                                      - Take profit in pips

Lots            =  1.00;                                            - lot size

AllowHedging    =  false;                             

- if True then simultaneous open positions for Buy and Sell side are allowed (considering that all the rest of the entry conditions are satisfied). If False then position in only one direction is allowed at a time. When first position is closed and the entry conditions for the contrary position are satisfied the contrary position is opened.

Copy here and paste in the EA directory: (if you know nothing about EA, you might not know the working)

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|                                 EA for trading fundamentals .mq4 |
//|                                      Copyright © 2009, Prof Edet |
//|                                                                  |
#property copyright "Copyright © 2009, Prof Edet"

//---- input parameters
extern int       StartTime       =  0500;
extern int       EndTime         =  1900;
extern int       PipBuyEntry     =  100;
extern int       PipSellEntry    =  100;
extern int       StopLoss        =  500;
extern int       TakeProfit      =  500;
extern double    Lots            =  1.00;
extern bool      AllowHedging    =  false;

//======== Common Variables ===============
int slippage=30;
int magicEA=18092009;

bool OpenBuySignal,OpenSellSignal;
bool CloseBuySignal,CloseSellSignal;
datetime LastOpenTimeSell,LastOpenTimeBuy; 
int ticket;
double SL,TP;
int iStartTime, iEndTime;
int BuyOrders, SellOrders;

//| expert initialization function                                   |
int init()
{
   GetTradeTime();
   return(0);
}

int start()
{

/*if(ticket>0)
   {
      OrderSelect(ticket,SELECT_BY_TICKET,MODE_TRADES);
      OrderModify(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice(),SL,TP,0,Pink);
   }
   SL=0; TP=0;
   ticket=0;*/

GetTradeTime();
   GetSignals();   

int TotalOrders = OrdersTotal();
   BuyOrders=0;
   SellOrders=0;
   //Close?
   for (int i=TotalOrders-1; i>=0; i--)
   {
      OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES);
      if(OrderSymbol()==Symbol() && OrderMagicNumber()==magicEA)
      {       
         if(OrderType()==OP_BUY) BuyOrders++;         
         if(OrderType()==OP_SELL) SellOrders++;         

if (OrderType()==OP_BUY && CloseBuySignal)
         {     
               OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Bid,slippage,Pink);
               BuyOrders--;
         }
         else if (OrderType() == OP_SELL && CloseSellSignal)
         {     
               OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Ask,slippage,Pink);
               SellOrders--;
         }
      }
   }   
   //Open Buy
   if(OpenBuySignal && BuyOrders==0)
   {     
      if(TakeProfit>0)
         TP = NormalizeDouble(Bid + TakeProfit*Point,Digits);
      if(StopLoss>0)
         SL = NormalizeDouble(Bid - StopLoss*Point,Digits);
      ticket = OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,slippage,SL,TP,"",magicEA,0,Blue);
      if(ticket<=0) Print("Buy failed!"wink;     
      LastOpenTimeBuy = Time[0];
   }
   //Open Sell
   if(OpenSellSignal && SellOrders==0)
   {   
      if(TakeProfit>0)
         TP = NormalizeDouble(Ask - TakeProfit*Point,Digits);
      if(StopLoss>0)
         SL = NormalizeDouble(Ask + StopLoss*Point,Digits);                     
      ticket = OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,Lots,Bid,slippage,SL,TP,"",magicEA,0,Red);
      if(ticket<=0) Print("Sell failed!"wink;     
      LastOpenTimeSell = Time[0];
   }
   return(0);
}

int GetSignals()
{

double OP = Open[iBarShift(NULL,0,iStartTime,0)];

OpenBuySignal  = BuyOrders==0 && (AllowHedging || (!AllowHedging && SellOrders==0)) &&
                    Close[0]-OP>PipBuyEntry*Point &&
                    Time[0]>=iStartTime && Time[0]<iEndTime &&
                    TimeDay(LastOpenTimeBuy)!=TimeDay(Time[0]);
   OpenSellSignal = SellOrders==0 && (AllowHedging || (!AllowHedging && BuyOrders==0)) &&
                    OP-Close[0]>PipBuyEntry*Point &&
                    Time[0]>=iStartTime && Time[0]<iEndTime &&
                    TimeDay(LastOpenTimeSell)!=TimeDay(Time[0]);

CloseBuySignal = Time[0]>=iEndTime;
   CloseSellSignal = Time[0]>=iEndTime;
}

int GetTradeTime()
{
   int H,M;
   H = StartTime/100;
   M = StartTime - H*100;
   if(H>24) H = H % 24;
   iStartTime = StrToTime(TimeYear(Time[0])+"."+TimeMonth(Time[0])+"."+TimeDay(Time[0])+" "+H+":"+M);

H = EndTime/100;
   M = EndTime - H*100;
   if(H>24) H = H % 24;
   iEndTime = StrToTime(TimeYear(Time[0])+"."+TimeMonth(Time[0])+"."+TimeDay(Time[0])+" "+H+":"+M);

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by keni: 11:55am On Nov 25, 2011
^^^this is a straddle EA it cant survive for long with most brokers
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 25, 2011
aguiyi:

1.3244 is my tp, watch this space cool cool cool
profit taken.
am done for now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by ehizmac: 12:24pm On Nov 25, 2011
@prof edet , well i admire you courage but seriously there is only one thing i wish from you, do you have any idea where i can learn how to program an EA, because i wish to build my system into an EA
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by cristog120: 12:31pm On Nov 25, 2011
i ve the ea ready on my platform but how long does it take to open position or is it only at news time?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 25, 2011
Are we there yet?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2011
been on the road the better part of yesterday and today only to see eu and gold acting accordingly. Now we may see eu at 1.3155 and gold still has a far journey of 1609 to cover. naijababe mon ki e oo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Wisdomxy(m): 1:09pm On Nov 25, 2011
@prof edet, this sure is a fine EA but i will advise you to register with ForexPeaceArmy Forum and give it to them to test by that you could could have your right protected in a way and also give it to a couple of trusted friends to test on demo and live accounts and see how it works consistently for one to three months. After then we shall be able to really appraise the EA. Having been in this market for over 7yrs running i can tell you that the market is still very efficient.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 1:15pm On Nov 25, 2011
prof edet:

Good Morning N-Landers.

i want to express my sincere gratitude to those who despite their tight schedules, took time out to constructively criticize and commented my EA, so that it becomes the best it can, i am truly HUMBLED, thanks so much. As a follow up of page 39, and 36 of my published updated EA performance, i will like to upload the last trade for today still showing a positive (PROFITABLE) trend. However, let me respond to the comments of respectable and honourable members of N-Lander traders.

@Ehizmac,

i must let you in on the fact that i have designed EAs that made between 85%- 97% success rate, that of course is not a bad result. i never sold any of them, and i dont intend to sell them. The thrust that propelled the development of this particular EA is to the beat the previous records and probably reach an optimal 99 or 99.9 percentile on the profit scale. On the stoploss issue, you and i know that stoploss setting most times only end up eating up your funds in the long run, but that is not to say, it is not vital and important. This EA, was configure to set an embryonic stoploss and re-calibrates when the stoploss has been breached so that your fund remains intact (money management) while trying to pursue the goal of profit maximization. Thanks again

@Aguiyi,

@Unclenna,

Thanks so much for your comment, first the EA was set to make 70 pips per trade, not the range you stated, so on the average it make between 350 pips- 700 pips per day, depending on market activity. Thanks once again for commenting on my winnings and the warningg about watching my back, i am sir.

@ Silibaba and Ehizmac

Is it possible we have a chat on skype?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by silibaba: 1:51pm On Nov 25, 2011
No offence please cool

prof edet, like you see NL are already commending this your EA and some are even ready to give you clue on how to go about it.

that is why i told you to upload it here.

i am a trend follower. your EA do more of scalping which i avoid. i hold on trades sometime, for couple of weeks before closing my position. i do target of 1000pips and above.

good job and keep it up
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by whirlweend(m): 1:53pm On Nov 25, 2011
@prof edet.I suppose You have built yourself an effective scalping machine.With an average of 350-700pips per day,you are on your way,hope you have back-tested it very far.However,what the heck are you waiting for not going live with it?,that will be the true test.Used to do EAs but not anymore cos they are best used for scalping,switched to long term,long time ago.Good luck with it bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 25, 2011
am selling eu @.3300 for 80pips cool cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2011
if u are shorting eu now may be the time. 1.3300 may not be reached, am short at 1.3285 cool cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 25, 2011
aguiyi:

if u are shorting eu now may be the time. 1.3300 may not be reached, am short at 1.3285 cool cool cool

Let me give you a heads up from experience, never short the market after thanksgiving. I exited all my shorts on Thursday and na siddon i dey now

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (100)

What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? / Man In Only Towel At Ecobank ATM Withdrawing Money (Photo) / Nairaland Contractors Lounge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.