Stats: 3,160,520 members, 7,843,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 - Business (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 (83372 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by ehizmac: 11:22am On Dec 01, 2011
i guess its time for EU now to start moving up cos i just got my buy signal, happy piping bro, am outta here
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by pippimp(m): 11:23am On Dec 01, 2011
tonjoan:

Almost 6 am? are you in the states?

Yeah. . . .I escaped just in time before forex nearly wreck me in Nigeria grin

FOREXMART:

@pip love-vendor. Nice to know your ok bro. I have't been very active too lately considering the fact that am doing a total overhaul from crazy experienced scalper to newbie novice High time frame swing trader.

Working on different methods now tho e no easy oh to be watching these moves go by on 15mins time frame and not take em.

Do u skype?
I just need my time and my life back cos scalping has taken em hostage gluing me to me pc from 3am to 7pm errday. That ain't what I sighed up for even if its profitable cash wise but not health wise. Newbies beware, If you start scalping u will still end up wanting to go higher cos other responsibilities will need that time too. NUFFF SAID. wink wink smiley smiley smiley smiley

yeah. . . my id is bidemi123. . . . .and believe me once you can wrap your head around long term trades your life will be so much easier. . . .it's worth it. . . slow but the rewards are enormous.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 11:25am On Dec 01, 2011
k bro. see u around later.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 11:25am On Dec 01, 2011
tonjoan:

shorts hit trailing. long triggered. now the bulls are here to stay.

Are u still with the bulls? It pained me not to be part of such party honestly but why should I go against my TB Joshua. No wahala fx is fun so far u can make some money.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by lawson007(m): 11:27am On Dec 01, 2011
guys,
i am on Eurjpy tp 106.10 (long term)
Eurusd 1.3610 (today)
gbpusd 1.57770 (today)
this is my prediction.
Eurjpy will be bullish in bias for the next 5 days at least. cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 11:35am On Dec 01, 2011
Concept:

Are u still with the bulls? It pained me not to be part of such party honestly but why should I go against my TB Joshua. No wahala fx is fun so far u can make some money.

Yes still holding with adjustable profitable sl. What's ur TB Joshua?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 11:46am On Dec 01, 2011
The double top almost done in 5 & 15 minutes chart. If that happens strong sentiment would be to sell although that has been my sentiment only that I have been deprived of like 40pips currently. I dey vex that should be part of my profit.

tonjoan:

Yes still holding with adjustable profitable sl. What's your TB Joshua?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 12:12pm On Dec 01, 2011
Concept:

The double top almost done in 5 & 15 minutes chart. If that happens strong sentiment would be to sell although that has been my sentiment only that I have been deprived of like 40pips currently. I dey vex that should be part of my profit.

The 4hr chart still screams short and daily long so na to de do the ping pong with mkt
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 12:13pm On Dec 01, 2011
That said, i still see the the more chances for bulls than there are for bears.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 12:16pm On Dec 01, 2011
^^^^ ok
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 12:51pm On Dec 01, 2011
I think it is safe to short aud/usd.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by ehizmac: 12:53pm On Dec 01, 2011
@tonjoan @concept shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked learning from the professionals
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 12:55pm On Dec 01, 2011
ehizmac:

@tonjoan @concept shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked learning from the professionals

Dont get it. smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by ehizmac: 1:00pm On Dec 01, 2011
Concept:

well it depends on the time frame you are dwelling on but for me am on H4 and i think shorting AU aint the right thing to do because  i took the trade yesterday with +246pips on long, and from my chart it has formed a retracement level at 1.014* so i guess it might just pull up because it tested that level once and trying to pull up
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by ehizmac: 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2011
tonjoan:

Dont get it. smiley
haba you know na, i like your analysis anyway and am learning from you, no man knows it all so we learn from each other
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 1:04pm On Dec 01, 2011
Concept:

Since the daily formation speaks up and 4hr is only doing a minor retracement i fancy to go long with it and target 1.0348
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 1:06pm On Dec 01, 2011
ehizmac:

haba you know na, i like your analysis anyway and am learning from you, no man knows it all so we learn from each other

Thanks bro. Learning is unending and like you said we learn from one another.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by ehizmac: 1:17pm On Dec 01, 2011
FOREXMART:

@pip love-vendor. Nice to know your ok bro. I have't been very active too lately considering the fact that am doing a total overhaul from crazy experienced scalper to newbie novice High time frame swing trader.

Working on different methods now tho e no easy oh to be watching these moves go by on 15mins time frame and not take em.

Do u skype?
I just need my time and my life back cos scalping has taken em hostage gluing me to me pc from 3am to 7pm errday. That ain't what I sighed up for even if its profitable cash wise but not health wise. Newbies beware, If you start scalping u will still end up wanting to go higher cos other responsibilities will need that time too. NUFFF SAID. wink wink smiley smiley smiley smiley
where you trading 3am to 7pm in nigeria because knowing the poor power and internet problem in the country i was wondering what you alternatives where
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by lawson007(m): 1:20pm On Dec 01, 2011
If you can remember someone asked me what i thot about Aususd and i was sure of the long but not sure of the 1.03xx target but lo and behold it smashed that target,correction does not mean a trend,the trend is still buy.
in every buy trend there must sell candles inbetween.Aususd has at least 4 more days of buy b4 u expect brutal sell.

i foresee Au buying seriously. lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 1:21pm On Dec 01, 2011
ehizmac:

where you trading 3am to 7pm in nigeria because knowing the poor power and internet problem in the country i was wondering what you alternatives where

The poor power and internet is what makes me wonder when nigerians say they scalp. It really is a big challenge trading without stable power and fluctuating internet services.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by ehizmac: 1:36pm On Dec 01, 2011
tonjoan:

The poor power and internet is what makes me wonder when nigerians say they scalp. It really is a big challenge trading without stable power and fluctuating internet services.
my dear i wonder oooo, FX is demanding and whatever time frame one trades he must be sure that he constant monitor the trade at the end of the candle formation, so that will give you a better view and approach to the market. i dont belive forex is a set and forget stuff, you must be at constant watch so thats why am very comfortable dwelling on H4 because i will be able to see the end of a candle at every 4hours,
Tonjoan are you are full time trader
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 1:39pm On Dec 01, 2011
ehizmac:

my dear i wonder oooo, FX is demanding and whatever time frame one trades he must be sure that he constant monitor the trade at the end of the candle formation, so that will give you a better view and approach to the market. i dont belive forex is a set and forget stuff, you must be at constant watch so thats why am very comfortable dwelling on H4 because i will be able to see the end of a candle at every 4hours,
Tonjoan are you are full time trader

yes I am. I agree with you on checking the outlook at end of every candle close. I analyse with the 4hr chart and most times correlate it with daily and weekly but look for my entry on 15tf and they keep adjusting stop loss at close of candles.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 1:46pm On Dec 01, 2011
ehizmac:

No No No. It is just speculations we might be right in our own ways. One thing is always there to correct us when we are 100% wrong Stop Loss becos this market is up & down. Cheers brother.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2011
tonjoan:

Since the daily formation speaks up and 4hr is only doing a minor retracement i fancy to go long with it and target 1.0348

No problem. I always admire your careful entry & exit.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by wahng: 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2011
i just bought audusd and sold usdchf. aud and chf are the strongest currency now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by cristog120: 2:34pm On Dec 01, 2011
ehizmac:

i guess its time for EU now to start moving up cos i just got my buy signal, happy piping bro, am outta here

i think the earlier you stop making wrong trade calls the better for beginners to start concentrating on studying price movements themselves.you know they are gullible here.few days back you called for 1000 pips bearish move.now again you anticipate a buy when eu 4hrs is nearing overbought on the short run. the best post here is to post entry point and exit so that learners can test the profitability of your strategy.no grudges though,just my observation
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 3:03pm On Dec 01, 2011
This kind of market makes you to apply everything you have come accross in forex to be sure of profit at the end of the day. somehow dodgy. My 4hr stochastic crossed for short entry for EU nevertheless lets wait & see.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 3:23pm On Dec 01, 2011
EU is changing gear gradually. Give it a proper assessment do not let it sneak off.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by FOREXMART(m): 3:25pm On Dec 01, 2011
Cristog I agree 100% with ur observation. If he got a call to make, he had better be articulate about it, Entry TP(optional),SL and break even (optional too). Its the newbies I really pity. Please don't just jump into a trade because. Study the persons posts and see if that person is worth following.

Please lets be careful.

@concept, u read my mind. Am just stalking eu,gu, ej, to slam dunk em.

Love u all
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 3:29pm On Dec 01, 2011
Concept:

This kind of market makes you to apply everything you have come accross in forex to be sure of profit at the end of the day. somehow dodgy. My 4hr stochastic crossed for short entry for EU nevertheless lets wait & see.

Market might just get this stifled until after NFP 2moro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 3:33pm On Dec 01, 2011
As an intraday trader who abhors scalping, I admit and confess that at this time I can't claim to be able to analyse this market anylonger on the 4hr and 1hr charts. Will only wait to take a long at any point i deem comfy since daily is still looking up in all ramifications.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 3:39pm On Dec 01, 2011
tonjoan:

Market might just get this stifled until after NFP 2moro.

FOREXMART:

Cristog I agree 100% with your observation. If he got a call to make, he had better be articulate about it, Entry TP(optional),SL and break even (optional too). Its the newbies I really pity. Please don't just jump into a trade because. Study the persons posts and see if that person is worth following.

Please lets be careful.

@concept, u read my mind. Am just stalking eu,gu, ej, to slam dunk em.

Love u all

Na so brothers. Not trending as expected & as pointed out by tonjoan NFP might be the reason but still check very well the little move down EU follow it like my guy ehizmac.

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (100)

What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? / Nairaland Contractors Lounge / Man In Only Towel At Ecobank ATM Withdrawing Money (Photo)