Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,523 members, 7,843,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 - Business (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 (83373 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by cristog120: 1:18pm On Dec 07, 2011
JAkpayen:

^^
Uptrend. Still holding my long from 1.34000

with u. i entered since yesterday with 3548 as my target.it must surely move up till dat point.

DONT FOLLOW ME.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 07, 2011
unclenna:

1.337x  is the best region to enter eu for long. Enter b4 we fly.
the eur is the weakest of currencies on my strength meter, ssa is yet to cross the slow trix or 0,even my step ma on 1min is yet to say buy, i will wait  bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by beejaay: 1:23pm On Dec 07, 2011
Concept:

I do not know how u do your thing but it makes sense.
price dont move far away from smaller moving averages and also clear trend can never be created if smaller EMAs are below high number EMAs and currenctly ema8 is below ema55 and ema200 while ema55 is also below ema200. no matter how fast the price move when smaller is below higher number ema it will most certainly return back to its original point. this i just shared is used by the informed traders to gauge inefficiency of market movement. i just wished to share this little secret (not a secret per say if u already know it)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by toluxa1(m): 1:29pm On Dec 07, 2011
trade with the trend, never against it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by beejaay: 1:29pm On Dec 07, 2011
unclenna:

1.337x  is the best region to enter eu for long. Enter b4 we fly.
you are spot on bro. 61.8%fib of the last up move just got rejected last hour. took a buy around that region to with a 50pips stoploss which will be managed later. meanwhile my sell from from the 61.8% fib level of the down move before is still running. the same thing just happened on eurjpy also
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 1:33pm On Dec 07, 2011
Thanks just added to my tools especially the concept behind it.

beejaay:

price dont move far away from smaller moving averages and also clear trend can never be created if smaller EMAs are below high number EMAs and currenctly ema8 is below ema55 and ema200 while ema55 is also below ema200. no matter how fast the price move when smaller is below higher number ema it will most certainly return back to its original point. this i just shared is used by the informed traders to gauge inefficiency of market movement. i just wished to share this little secret (not a secret per say if u already know it)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by beejaay: 1:42pm On Dec 07, 2011
Concept:

Thanks just added to my tools especially the concept behind it.

as a rule of thumb i dont ever take a buy when the PA is kinda far from SMA5,10,26,34 unless am using other technical toos like fib, trendline, S/R or price patterns which are not indicator based. by doing this i reduce my loss risk by more than 50%. these are not really trading system but concept that can be employed when making our trading system robust. this i just shared is the outcome of my personal experience after so many failure years of trading (though am still failing but with quality improvement. will certainly get there someday)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by jamace(m): 1:44pm On Dec 07, 2011
with u. i entered since yesterday with 3548 as my target.it must surely move up till dat point.

DONT FOLLOW ME.
I don enter road, already with you. To the North we go. No going back. grin

May the pips be with us.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by beejaay: 1:46pm On Dec 07, 2011
beejaay:

as a rule of thumb i dont ever take a buy when the PA is kinda far from SMA5,10,26,34 unless am using other technical toos like fib, trendline, S/R or price patterns which are not indicator based. by doing this i reduce my loss risk by more than 50%. these are not really trading system but concept that can be employed when making our trading system robust. this i just shared is the outcome of my personal experience after so many failure years of trading (though am still failing but with quality improvement. will certainly get there someday)
another rule of thumb. when signal is based on indicators, i dont ever buy on a close of bear candle and will never sell on a close of bull candle. i buy only when a close candle is bull and sell only when a close candle is bear. and also i dont ever enter any trade unless candle closes. this is also not a trading system but concept that can be employed in making our system efficient
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 07, 2011
beejaay:

another rule of thumb. when signal is based on indicators, i dont ever buy on a close of bear candle and will never sell on a close of bull candle. i buy only when a close candle is bull and sell only when a close candle is bear. and also i dont ever enter any trade unless candle closes. this is also not a trading system but concept that can be employed in making our system efficient
forex is game of numbers not candles, i bet to disagree with you on this except i see a reason to think otherwise however, ur earlier post makes sense
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by beejaay: 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2011
aguiyi:

forex is game of numbers not candles, i bet to disagree with you on this except i see a reason to think otherwise however, your earlier post makes sense
yes fore.x is a game of number and candles are also numbers represented by solid shape. remember if u are looking at 5mintf it means each candle represent 5minutes or 300seconds while one hour candle represent 6ominutes or 3600seconds. also remember all numbers are a function of time. which is why news are a released at some particular predetermined type, which is why terrorist choose particular time to strike. which is why the on-exchange houses have opening trading time and closing time. everything that happen during the candle time is regarded as noise by the off pit informed traders. bros av u ever noticed a candle moved 200pips and shield all that pips about 50seconds to the close of it?
any all the above are just my own experience in the market and therefore not a rule. fore.x is a game that has no rule or particular way of trading it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 07, 2011
Are we there ye?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by beejaay: 2:07pm On Dec 07, 2011
i was having a discussion with one extra informed trader i was lucky to chat with on the internet (name withheld) about the best time frame for intraday and swing traders. i had to later agree with him after so much discussion that the best tf is one hour for intrady and swing while 4hrs can be best for swing trading sometyms. some of the reasons he gave me was that majority of the news that got released usually happen around mid hour or begining of new hour and that session overlapping occur at the beginning of another hour. if one can relax and watch 1hr, majority of the news would av been digested and understood by the market. remember there are various participant in the market, those that are buying, those that are selling, those that are outside waiting to enter the trade and the government looking to save its currency
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 07, 2011
beejaay:

yes fore.x is a game of number and candles are also numbers represented by solid shape. remember if u are looking at 5mintf it means each candle represent 5minutes or 300seconds while one hour candle represent 6ominutes or 3600seconds. also remember all numbers are a function of time. which is why news are a released at some particular predetermined type, which is why terrorist choose particular time to strike. which is why the on-exchange houses have opening trading time and closing time. everything that happen during the candle time is regarded as noise by the off pit informed traders. bros av u ever noticed a candle moved 200pips and shield all that pips about 50seconds to the close of it?
any all the above are just my own experience in the market and therefore not a rule. fore.x is a game that has no rule or particular way of trading it
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, i no dey oo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by toluxa1(m): 2:09pm On Dec 07, 2011
odiaero:

Are we there ye?

Don't you ever have any meaningful contribution to this thread? With all your mouth and blabbing of how you rake in thousands of dollars from the market, you always have nothing to say but that useless phrase? angry angry angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by beejaay: 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2011
beejaay:

you are spot on bro. 61.8%fib of the last up move just got rejected last hour. took a buy around that region to with a 50pips stoploss which will be managed later. meanwhile my sell from from the 61.8% fib level of the down move before is still running. the same thing just happened on eurjpy also
adjusted my stoploss to 30pips from 50pips buying on EU. hourly close below 61.8%fib of the last up move. same on EJ. overall exposure of 60pips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by beejaay: 2:12pm On Dec 07, 2011
aguiyi:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, i no dey oo
na so bros. everything is timed. we all watch 24hrs jack bauer (to me that film is best close to reality)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by JAZES(m): 2:30pm On Dec 07, 2011
Sold EU @1.3389 and hoping to take profit @1.3338.
Looking to enter GU at the break of 1.5595 for a sell.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 07, 2011
Stubborn GU
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 2:37pm On Dec 07, 2011
I so hate december markets.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 2:38pm On Dec 07, 2011
odiaero:

Stubborn GU

Very. evev others are racing up also. They broke certain 4hr trendline and still dancing around.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 2:39pm On Dec 07, 2011
Yes, thnk you gold. in the twinkle of an eye.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 07, 2011
Any news dey onboard?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2011
odiaero:

Any news dey onboard?

I hardly check news
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 07, 2011
ALL this December trades make dey provoke, i think i will just go on vacation on high sea undecided
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 2:53pm On Dec 07, 2011
That spike caught my stop loss. EU but it is still bear.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by toluxa1(m): 2:57pm On Dec 07, 2011
odiaero:

ALL this December trades make dey provoke, i think i will just go on vacation on high sea undecided
there we go again undecided

Concept:

That spike caught my stop loss. EU but it is still bear.

that was probably odiaero, with his big money, lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 2:58pm On Dec 07, 2011
This one reason u are tempted not to use stop loss at times but u can never be so sure in fx.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 07, 2011
toluxa1:

there we go again undecided

that was probably odiaero, with his big money, lol

What do u mean by there we go again? Abi just because we two type on nairaland make u think say we be mate? undecided
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 3:05pm On Dec 07, 2011
odiaero:

What do u mean by there we go again? Abi just because we two type on nairaland make u think say we be mate? undecided

Make u no vex.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 07, 2011
beejaay:

Exactly how i trade too. I trade off the dailies. When i get a signal,i wait for the candle to close before i make a move. It has saved me from a lot of potential pitfalls cos the signal you got earlier in the day may not be valid at market close. Example,i got a short signal on EU yesterday afternoon and by the time market closed,it disappeared. Had it been i entered the short then,i'd probably be 80pips in the red by now. Well,like we will say in this business,every man to his own style.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by toluxa1(m): 3:07pm On Dec 07, 2011
odiaero:

What do u mean by there we go again? Abi just because we two type on nairaland make u think say we be mate?  undecided

Lol, your statement already sounds really childish. Anyway, if you don't know, this is a public and even if you are a grandpa, that would not stop me from dishing out my mind to you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (100)

What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? / Nairaland Contractors Lounge / Man In Only Towel At Ecobank ATM Withdrawing Money (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.