Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,869 members, 7,813,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

What Does This Debit Alert Mean? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Does This Debit Alert Mean? (136 Views)

Why Does Network Sends Debit Alert Faster Than Credit Alert? / I Keep Getting This Debit Alert On My Zenith Bank / Zenith Bank Introduces GBP And Euro Debit Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Does This Debit Alert Mean? by BafanaBafana: 7:38am On Feb 16
My brother got a debit alert of about 100k with the description GIS recovery. Someone said it was because he has been used as a guarantor by a person who took loan. Please I need clarification. Is it even possible for your money to be deducted because someone used you as a guarantor?
Re: What Does This Debit Alert Mean? by yellowgarri2(m): 7:47am On Feb 16
BafanaBafana:
My brother got a debit alert of about 100k with the description GIS recovery. Someone said it was because he has been used as a guarantor by a person who took loan. Please I need clarification. Is it even possible for your money to be deducted because someone used you as a guarantor?
That's Nirsal bank, someone took covid-19 loan or other federal government loan with your brother bvn and account details. They will keep debiting any all his account that has funds so far money is inside. He should pay his loan or make use of digital banks like opay and the rest for now. All his mainstream bank accounts linked to his bvn will be debited periodically.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Quit Your 9-5: 5 AI Side Hustles That Pay REAL Money / Binance Ban NGN From Their Service,ending Services In Nigeria / Biography Of Tony Attah New CEO Of Renaissance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.