Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,504 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Drops Governorship Ambition After Son’s Murder In US - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Drops Governorship Ambition After Son’s Murder In US (32517 Views)

Edo Residents Ask Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma To Contest For Edo Guber Election / 2023: Emefiele May Discard Presidential Ambition After Meeting Buhari / Buhari’s Loyalists Plan To Drown Fayemi’s 2023 Ambition After Sinking Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Drops Governorship Ambition After Son’s Murder In US by Chassy03: 11:29am On Feb 16
Handicap 2.0
Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Drops Governorship Ambition After Son’s Murder In US by yollychika(f): 11:30am On Feb 16
SO THE INNOCENT SON PAYED THE PRICE
Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Drops Governorship Ambition After Son’s Murder In US by Obierika(m): 11:31am On Feb 16

1 Like

Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Drops Governorship Ambition After Son’s Murder In US by Ikemba007: 11:40am On Feb 16
Not many people know that there's more killings in the US than in Nigeria. US is not as safe as Nigeria.

inoki247:
RiP to the kid....

To even run away from death come hard if you stay in Nigeria u no safe from death still run go abroad death go still find u....

Na why I say we only came to die in this world...
Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Drops Governorship Ambition After Son’s Murder In US by Tonididdyx: 11:52am On Feb 16
Lol typical amelika.... Daily breakfast has being served as usual sadly it's one of our own again!
Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Drops Governorship Ambition After Son’s Murder In US by BluntCrazeMan: 11:54am On Feb 16
RIP young soul..

Let me assume that the murder of the young-man was not in any way related to his father's political ambitions.
Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Drops Governorship Ambition After Son’s Murder In US by Princeton92(m): 12:00pm On Feb 16
CelestineNelson:
I hope it is not what I am thinking oo

I think it's what you're thinking sha 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Drops Governorship Ambition After Son’s Murder In US by Incrediblekutty(m): 12:06pm On Feb 16
nairalanda1:

angry

Does a man who pulled out of the race for governor because of his son's death sound like a desperate politican to you?

Don't comment for the sake of commenting abeg.

There's no trash a foolish person isn't capable of spewing

1 Like

Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Drops Governorship Ambition After Son’s Murder In US by Beautifulday: 12:14pm On Feb 16
Xscape1993:
Nigerian politicians and desperation for power....

The man is not desperate for power. Neither was the boy killed by his fellow contenders.
Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Drops Governorship Ambition After Son’s Murder In US by Exousiang01: 12:33pm On Feb 16
CelestineNelson:
Fortunately one care what your thoughts are
Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Drops Governorship Ambition After Son’s Murder In US by Jackipapa: 12:36pm On Feb 16
Stay and win for your son!
Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Drops Governorship Ambition After Son’s Murder In US by Ategberoson(m): 12:44pm On Feb 16
Taking a member of family off is a way of weakling a strong politician, hope this is not it here

In politics you're not to fear your opponent only, even a strong opponent will believe in rigging and poll than killing you but you see those your party members and your family members that can be used to bring you down fear them during politicking
Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Drops Governorship Ambition After Son’s Murder In US by Xscape1993(m): 12:52pm On Feb 16
Successkay12:

Don't mind those people quoting your opinion. Must of them no just dey reason well because of Nigeria heat. Imagine someone saying is not possible to hired assassins in US where they have guns everywhere
You are an intelligent Nigerian my dear. Some people on NL are too dull for reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Drops Governorship Ambition After Son’s Murder In US by Xscape1993(m): 12:53pm On Feb 16
Beautifulday:

The man is not desperate for power. Neither was the boy killed by his fellow contenders.
I mean those that were behind the killing ooo.
Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Drops Governorship Ambition After Son’s Murder In US by Beautifulday: 12:59pm On Feb 16
Xscape1993:
I mean those that were behind the killing ooo.

Whites kill blacks steady in America.
Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Drops Governorship Ambition After Son’s Murder In US by Opeyemic01: 1:04pm On Feb 16
Even outside is no longer safe. A lesson to all politicians that would not strengthen the security of their home states, that would not invest in education, trade, commerce and health sectors of their home state to boost her economy, but would pack their children go outside the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Drops Governorship Ambition After Son’s Murder In US by Ituobaroanthony: 1:08pm On Feb 16
Naija politicians know how to secure their family in abroad and impoverish the masses here. Using youths to kill themselves just to clinch power. Thank God death is everywhere irrespective of the country you're. What a moral lesson
Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Drops Governorship Ambition After Son’s Murder In US by FireUpNow(m): 1:26pm On Feb 16
It's really a sad one for the father'. A father losing his own son in a terrible thing.
Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Drops Governorship Ambition After Son’s Murder In US by prophetfire: 1:27pm On Feb 16
MrProlific95:
Hardluck Chief
He was never a serious contender. That's why he chickened out.
A serious politician can't chicken out so long as he's still alive.
Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Drops Governorship Ambition After Son’s Murder In US by aktolly54(m): 1:56pm On Feb 16
CelestineNelson:
they must have threathen him befoew they carry outbsuch action. He should have taken some steps ahead of those bastard by securing his family. Maybe hire bodyguard for them or find way to put your family under military protection in US, it might be expensive but less expensive than death.

1 Like

Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Drops Governorship Ambition After Son’s Murder In US by aktolly54(m): 1:57pm On Feb 16
omoadeleye:
People getting shot is a normal thing in US, he shouldn't be surprised about that.
If plenty people are shot theb fin3 but if na only his son then its a game
Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Drops Governorship Ambition After Son’s Murder In US by aktolly54(m): 1:58pm On Feb 16
ValarDoharis:
He meant his son may have been murdered by co aspirant through hired gunman just to throw him off but I don't think someone would go that extreme
if he stand a chance of winning, other aspirant mighy go extreme

1 Like

Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Drops Governorship Ambition After Son’s Murder In US by aktolly54(m): 1:59pm On Feb 16
nairalanda1:

Even the he withdrew. That's not the sign of a desperate politican

Also, would someone go.and do hired killing in usa? Where chances of being caught are higher?
with 100k usd, anyone would tak3 a risk and pull trugger
Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Drops Governorship Ambition After Son’s Murder In US by bluefilm: 6:48pm On Feb 16
He got the message clearly, I suppose...

Don't play with desperate people, most especially desperate politicians

Because...

Desperate people do the worst
Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Drops Governorship Ambition After Son’s Murder In US by epkereamaka60858: 7:48pm On Feb 16
God Almighty will comfort you Hon.God Almighty will comfort you Hon....
Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Drops Governorship Ambition After Son’s Murder In US by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:49pm On Feb 16
Next time you will not send your child to USA again.
If killing a politician son can touch their heart then, then Nigeria youths should take note. Although I don't want anything to happen to seyi T.
Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Drops Governorship Ambition After Son’s Murder In US by Benrosaria(m): 9:17pm On Feb 16
They just bleeped with his emotions so he can back out. He would have changed Edo state, but sorry Mr Edo you couldn't learn to train your emotions for passion
Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Drops Governorship Ambition After Son’s Murder In US by Benrosaria(m): 9:19pm On Feb 16
Una dey die for Nigeria by ego
Una still dey die for yankee as games
Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Drops Governorship Ambition After Son’s Murder In US by kollog: 9:51pm On Feb 16
We play Dirty Politics in Nigeria.

Maybe they gave spoken with him b4, but his stronghead will not allow him.

They eventually proposed a deal to him that he can't resist (The God's Father Approach).
Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Drops Governorship Ambition After Son’s Murder In US by gucci20(m): 11:41pm On Feb 16
nairalanda1:

angry

Does a man who pulled out of the race for governor because of his son's death sound like a desperate politican to you?

You are such a reasonable person jare. 👍👍👍

1 Like

Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Drops Governorship Ambition After Son’s Murder In US by Ayobamix(m): 4:16am On Feb 17
He didn't referred to the man. A politician is behind it that is what that brother meant don't misquote him pls
nairalanda1:

angry

Re: Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Drops Governorship Ambition After Son’s Murder In US by Difrent: 4:40am On Feb 17
inoki247:

Na why I say we only came to die in this world...

One of the characteristics of living things is DEATH. once you are a living thing you will eventually Die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Attacks APC In New Campaign Advert (Photo) / APC Bayelsa Primaries: Sylva Declared Winner Of Rescheduled Election / #NewOshodi: Ambode Unveils Solution For 'Oshodi Menace' (PHOTOS,VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.