Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Israeli Special Forces Raid Nasser Hospital In Gaza - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Special Forces Raid Nasser Hospital In Gaza (22134 Views)

200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) / Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) / Russian Troops Battle Each Other To Earn Much-Prized Special Forces Beret (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Special Forces Raid Nasser Hospital In Gaza by Krismas(m): 3:45pm On Feb 16
grin FOOLS
the Zionist have only themselves to blame

Re: Israeli Special Forces Raid Nasser Hospital In Gaza by Krismas(m): 3:49pm On Feb 16
grin FOOLS
After spreading propaganda in English all day IDF Spokesman confirmed this to Hareetz…

Re: Israeli Special Forces Raid Nasser Hospital In Gaza by Truvelisback(m): 3:53pm On Feb 16
Fineman2:
Another senseless killing of innocent Palestinians by Israel
It won't stop until Hamas releases the Israeli's hostages.
Re: Israeli Special Forces Raid Nasser Hospital In Gaza by Crafteck1: 3:53pm On Feb 16
Tealcrestmedia:

A lot of you are very naive and ignorant. Even in wars, there are rules. You don't kill women and children, attack ambulances and hospitals in the name of a lame war. Besides, they're fighting against Gaza, does Gaza have an army? Or a navy or airforce,? This is not a war, it's ethnic cleansing backed by the west. Leave the Palestinian lands alone and go back to the Europe they came from.

You that isnt naive or ignorant, rules of war also includes both sides not going near hospitals, hamaz bases are in hospitals and refugee camps, their commanders escape, move around and move weapons with ambulances, there are kids less than ayear old among the kidnapped people...
Re: Israeli Special Forces Raid Nasser Hospital In Gaza by 11doubledee: 4:05pm On Feb 16
Maobichek:

You have a point there but bear in mind that Hamas are their kit and kin i.e Hamas are Palestinians who felt dissatisfied over the activities of Israel in Gaza.

Let me take you down memory lane, if you are a Christian and knows the history of this war according to Bible; Palestinians didn't just move to Gaza, they have been there. Through warfare and conquest in the Bible, Israel once ruled places (countries) that are not originally Israel and this is the issue. We believe that Jerusalem is the city of David (according to Bible) but ppl were there (in Jerusalem) before God promised Abraham and even when the Israelites came back from (Egypt) captivity.

My opinion is that war(s) have not brought solution to this whole issue, they should sit down and reach a compromise on how to live together because Palestinians can't be drove out from Gaza in the name of fighting Hamas. More Palestinians will still join Hamas out of anger seeing their families/love once killed in a bid to annihilate Hamas as Israel desire.
I completely agree,they should both learn to live with each other.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Special Forces Raid Nasser Hospital In Gaza by qtx(m): 5:02pm On Feb 16
Re: Israeli Special Forces Raid Nasser Hospital In Gaza by SSpeter(m): 5:12pm On Feb 16
Fineman2:
They just need to weed out Hamas, enough is enough
Re: Israeli Special Forces Raid Nasser Hospital In Gaza by liasmiram2567: 6:02pm On Feb 16
Righteousness2:
The Largest Functioning terrorist Base you mean.
Just 2 nights ago, the IDF found 40 Hamas terrorists in that Hospital after 4000 civilians were evacuated quietly during the day.

Among those detained at Nasser Hospital was a Hamas ambulance driver who participated in the October 7 massacre

Dead bodies of Israelis abducted on Oct 7 were found in Nasser Hospital

Weapons, including explosives and mortars, are discovered on the hospital premises.

A rocket was launched from Nasser Hospital at IDF troops.

- Hamas maintains a command room, intelligence and interrogation complex, and a police station at Nasser Hospital, according to the IDF.

This is no longer a Hospital. It is a Major terrorist Base
Quit the Propaganda of Terrorists!!

WATCH as a Hamas operative admits to israeli hostages being held and Hamas terrorists hiding behind civilians in Nasser Hospital

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMs53Ziw0G4?si=qctz07c7NasGP8Ss

Your support of Evil anti christ genocidal Isreali government is against all your preaching. You are no different from the Zionists and the homosexual s. You are of the devil for supporting indiscriminate bombing of hospitals, Residential places,churches,mosques ,Schools there by committing genocide. What is the difference between the genocidal actions of Isreal and the German Holocaust? YOU HAVE LET YOUR FALS3 BELIEF THAT THE MODERN DAY ISREAL IS SAME AS ISREAL OF OLD. You are against the oppressed who are resisting occupation by the oppressor.
Re: Israeli Special Forces Raid Nasser Hospital In Gaza by geez18(m): 6:15pm On Feb 16
Dem neva chi chomchin grin

By the time Israel is done putting the fear of God in them, the bloody terrorists will not attempt that shįt again in a million lifetimes
Re: Israeli Special Forces Raid Nasser Hospital In Gaza by mojoyin73585: 7:22pm On Feb 16
Cool.They should teach our special forces how they do it.We need to kill all these crazy herdsmenCool.They should teach our special forces how they do it.We need to kill all these crazy herdsmen...
Re: Israeli Special Forces Raid Nasser Hospital In Gaza by ProphetMohemmad: 8:11pm On Feb 16
David0002:
Israeli genocide against the Palestinians continues unabated.

Israel was on their own before oct 7th.
Re: Israeli Special Forces Raid Nasser Hospital In Gaza by ProphetMohemmad: 8:12pm On Feb 16
Watianoengineer:
May God punish isreal and their supporters

Prophet mohammed is a pig, Allah is a mens gating dog.
Re: Israeli Special Forces Raid Nasser Hospital In Gaza by babajero(m): 8:41pm On Feb 16
Fineman2:
by Islam you mean.
Re: Israeli Special Forces Raid Nasser Hospital In Gaza by babajero(m): 8:45pm On Feb 16
Imka:
HAMAS was actually created in part by Israel itself. While it may sound like a conspiracy theory, it’s actually a well-documented, open secret that Israel has helped finance and prop up Hamas for years.

“Netanyahu’s strategy was to prevent the option of two states, so he made Hamas into his closest partner. Openly Hamas is an enemy. Covertly, it’s an ally.”
The same way Catholic created Islam and muhammed to destabilize Christianity.
Re: Israeli Special Forces Raid Nasser Hospital In Gaza by Akpan107(m): 9:07pm On Feb 16
Elsueno:

Shut up kid(no offense), this thing didn’t start on Oct 7, I have being following dis conflict since my teenage days...and i ain't even young sef. Once u dig d history of this genocidal zionists, You would marvel at how evil they are. TH3SE ISREAL PEEPS LITERALLY invented terrorism with IEDs & shyt. These guys even assassinated Folke Bernadotte, d man who saved over 30k of them jews from Nazis in Germany..Just because d man wants to settle d Isreal/palastinein war according to UN designated boarders.

That's why I said you're ignorant, I never said Oct 7th is the origin of the war, but I said Hamas terrorist are the first to attack Israel on Oct 7th when Israel was no war.

Hamas terrorist will pay a heavy price for that mistake, and they will never forget Oct 7th even till the next 100 years.
Re: Israeli Special Forces Raid Nasser Hospital In Gaza by Akpan107(m): 9:19pm On Feb 16
Kavod:

DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO KILL 1200 HUMANS IN 12 HOURS? AND KIDNAP 240 HOSTAGES?
LMFAO...... YOU ARE JUST LIKE HAMAS.,. STUPID MOSLEMS/CHRISTIANS BRAINWASHED.
FIRSTLY ISREAL FORBIDS CHRISTIANS, IF YOU PREACH ABOUT JESUS IN ISREAL TO AN UNDERAGE...THATS 8-10 YEARS THEN AN ADULT WHO REPORTS YOU, YOU GET 2-3 YEARS IMPRISONMENT.
LEAVE PROPAGANDA ALONE AND FOCUS ON THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST.
IF YOU NOR SEE WETIN DE HAPPEN CALL ME A MAD MAN.
Hahahaha... I am not brainwashed...

I stand for the truth, even if they are Hindus or Buddha and they hate Christianity that won't change anything.

Muslims and Muslim countries have done worse to Christians, yet we don't hate them.

I don't have time for propaganda, all hamas terrorist should be eliminated, period!!!
Re: Israeli Special Forces Raid Nasser Hospital In Gaza by fredoooooo: 9:41pm On Feb 16
Godspeed001:

Future ke? 😁
To those that want to go there and steal.
Re: Israeli Special Forces Raid Nasser Hospital In Gaza by soccerlite: 9:42pm On Feb 16
Fineman2:

O ri werey

Innocent Palestinian indeed
Re: Israeli Special Forces Raid Nasser Hospital In Gaza by wiseoneking: 9:49pm On Feb 16
Fineman2:
All terrorist must be ki*lled. The innocent protected! Jihadist must fall. Hamas and Islamic world must learn not to anger Israel or else they would get 10x any day. Let them leave Israel to avoid the above tears from you
Re: Israeli Special Forces Raid Nasser Hospital In Gaza by Elsueno: 10:52pm On Feb 16
Akpan107:
That's why I said you're ignorant, I never said Oct 7th is the origin of the war, but I said Hamas terrorist are the first to attack Israel on Oct 7th when Israel was no war.

Hamas terrorist will pay a heavy price for that mistake, and they will never forget Oct 7th even till the next 100 years.

undecided Isreal has being bombing & killing palastineins way before Oct 7, Hamas just retaliated

And besides, according to d UN & Nigeria govt Hamas ain't terrorists...Anyways worry not, ur genocidal masters & all u fake a$$ Christians who relish in d blood of infants d psychopaths in Isreal provide u, would get thier just deserts. Freaking evil infanticidal psychopaths....Freaking genocidal maniacs using religion as cover...metchew
Re: Israeli Special Forces Raid Nasser Hospital In Gaza by monex(m): 8:41am On Feb 17
Kavod:

Could be now..... And i also think thats what
the mainstream media would like to indicate.. you know why? it would annoy CHRISTIANS world wide and hence Condemnation of their evil agenda. Doctors without border thinks otherwise same with Al Jazeera.
My own na say make them find HAMAS when bomb them then kill them, Make them leave the Kids alone . The same Isreal when de assassinate Most of the CHRISTIAN doctor when come abi another IDF de?

it is not main stream media. These are factual information. Hamas used to be associated with the Muslim Brotherhood and are fundamentalists.

read about the killing of Rami Ayyad

indeed! make dem leave innocent civilians focus on Hamas & Islamic Jihad (PIJ) forces

1 Like

Re: Israeli Special Forces Raid Nasser Hospital In Gaza by Akpan107(m): 12:40pm On Feb 17
Elsueno:

undecided Isreal has being bombing & killing palastineins way before Oct 7, Hamas just retaliated

And besides, according to d UN & Nigeria govt Hamas ain't terrorists...Anyways worry not, ur genocidal masters & all u fake a$$ Christians who relish in d blood of infants d psychopaths in Isreal provide u, would get thier just deserts. Freaking evil infanticidal psychopaths....Freaking genocidal maniacs using religion as cover...metchew
Yeah, Hamas terrorists and their atrocious acts actually did not start on Oct 7th and Israel are always their to stop their foolishness. And will continue to destroy them.

Nigeria government and U.N can decide whoever they want to take as terrorist or not.

To some, Boko Haram, ISIS, Al-qeida, and Taliban are also not terrorist...

But Israel will deal with those its sees as terrorist.

God bless Israel.
Re: Israeli Special Forces Raid Nasser Hospital In Gaza by Jeyun: 3:13pm On Feb 17
Elsueno:

journalist by day terrorist at night you go wail tire

Terrorist sympathizers. Faruk that can not sight moon from hebadon is a fake Muslim
Re: Israeli Special Forces Raid Nasser Hospital In Gaza by BrighterSyde: 6:17am On Feb 18
Fineman2:

I’m just tired of this Israel. But what about the senseless killing by Palestinians and the over 3000 bombs in October? Will you condemn that the same way you’ve condemned this or you will shut up about it like your other terrorist supporters?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ / Indian Family Set Themselves On Fire (Pictures) / US Election 2016 Results: Donald Trump Gaining Edge Over Hilary Clinton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.