Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Beauty For Ugliness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beauty For Ugliness (57 Views)

HIJAB: The Dignified Adornment Of Beauty For Muslim Women / Open Heaven 27 December 2019- Beauty For Ashes / Beauty For Ashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beauty For Ugliness by Interesting15: 9:38am On Feb 16
Wisdom For Destiny Daily Devotional (16th February 2024)

by Sunday Akanni

TOPIC: Beauty For Ugliness

"To console those who mourn in Zion, to give them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness" Isaiah 61:3
‭‬‬
*Message*

Zion is God's special habitation, a glorious spiritual realm He enjoys sweet communion with His children. “So you shall know that I am the Lord your God, Dwelling in Zion My holy mountain." (Joel‬ ‭3:17). Hence, since God is a King of joy and perfection, nothing imperfect and ugly is permitted around His habitation.

As a believer, you are now the habitation of God through faith in Christ Jesus (Ephesians 2:22) and can be rightly regarded as a spiritual Zion. Since you host the King of Glory, nothing unpleasant is permitted to thrive around you.

Perhaps there is something going on in your life right now that is making you sad. Maybe there is a seed of sorrow the enemy has planted in your life (in your family, your home, business, etc), you shouldn't helplessly fold your arms and accept a reality that is not ordained for you.

*Heaven, God's administrative headquarters, is devoid of ugliness. You also, being God's Temple here on earth, must insist on a reality adorned with bliss and beauty at all sides.*

*GOD is not glorified in sorrow but in joy and pleasantness. He is always ready to make you a source of Joy too.*

*Prayers*
In the name of Jesus, I uproot anything ugly and unpleasant planted by the enemy around me. As God's Zion, I live the rest of my life in joy and pleasantness, in Jesus Name. Amen.

*Further Reading*
‭‭John‬ ‭14:23‬ ‭NKJV‬‬
Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.

*N.B: TO GET THIS DIRECTLY ON WHATSAPP, KINDLY SEND "WISDOM FOR DESTINY" TO EITHER 2348185021024 OR SUNDAYAKANNIOFFICIAL@GMAIL.COM*

(1) (Reply)

Honor Should Not Cease From Your Life. / The Demands Of Wisdom / The Power Of Decision By Prophet Joshua Iginla - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.