Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Baba Adeboye 2024 Prophecies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Baba Adeboye 2024 Prophecies (194 Views)

Compilation Of Strange 2024 Prophecies Of Adeboye, Ebuka Obi, Selman, Oyedepo / Sunday Igboho Mocks Baba Adeboye Over Son's Death / What Baba Adeboye Saw About The 2019 Presidential Elections And Why He Couldn't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baba Adeboye 2024 Prophecies by easzypeaszy(m): 10:07am On Feb 16
FOR NIGERIA
– THE WIND IS BLOWING.
– THINGS WILL GET WORSE BEFORE IT GETS BETTER.
– BECAUSE THE WIND IS BLOWING, some secrets will come to the open.

Accurate as far as I am concern
God will make it better for us, me and family in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baba Adeboye 2024 Prophecies by Usmanovic95(m): 10:27am On Feb 16
easzypeaszy:
FOR NIGERIA
– THE WIND IS BLOWING.
– THINGS WILL GET WORSE BEFORE IT GETS BETTER.
– BECAUSE THE WIND IS BLOWING, some secrets will come to the open.

Accurate as far as I am concern
God will make it better for us, me and family in Jesus name.

Kindly share some of his 2023 prophecies,let's see how many of it came to pass.
Re: Baba Adeboye 2024 Prophecies by seborrhic: 10:29am On Feb 16
Are you trying to launder his image with this cheap attempt after he had been accused of not just being being a hypocrite,but an ethnic bigot,by not coming out to even admit that at best tinubu is struggling badly,but demonstrated openly when lesser struggles happened during GEJ's time?
Re: Baba Adeboye 2024 Prophecies by easzypeaszy(m): 10:39am On Feb 16
seborrhic:
Are you trying to launder his image with this cheap attempt after he had been accused of not just being being a hypocrite,but an ethnic bigot,by not coming out to even admit that at best tinubu is struggling badly,but demonstrated openly when lesser struggles happened during GEJ's time?
If you are Igbo...seriously I wont tk dis serious..NOthing personal against my Igbo ppl but I no just fit do una talk dis New Year

(1) (Reply)

Time To Remove The Zeros Behind 2000 To 1 To Making It $1 To N2.00 / NLC to Tinubu: Leave politicking, address hunger, unemployment facing Nigerians / Charles Soludo For President 2027 (APGA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.