Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,370 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Come Remove My Decking Planks & Bambo - Pay Close To Nothing - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Come Remove My Decking Planks & Bambo - Pay Close To Nothing (840 Views)

Check 3bed Bungalow Decking Set-back With 3shops Decked In Lagos With Cofo N15m / In Need Of Good Engineers To Do My Decking For 4 Bedroom Duplex / Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come Remove My Decking Planks & Bambo - Pay Close To Nothing by jerryben12: 12:53pm On Nov 10, 2011
The decking was done 4 weeks ago. I need someone to bring his carpenter to remove the decking planks and bambos. After removing everything, you can buy all the bamboos for N20 each and the plank for N300 each. I will need half of the planks for my lintel upstairs. Email me with your number if you are interested. The house is around Owode Onirin after Mile 12 on your way to Ikorodu.

jerrybenchi@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Duplex For Rent In Gbagada / Fresh April 2012.. Properties For Sale In Abuja. Fantastic Prices Itachi Says So / Abuja Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.