Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,434 members, 7,812,293 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

We Finance Lpo's For Trucking And Lifting - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / We Finance Lpo's For Trucking And Lifting (3566 Views)

I Need LPO For Supply Of LPFO Or AGO From Dangote Or Any Reputable Company / Get A Lpo For Petroleum Supplies And Get Your Commission With Ease / Get A Lpo For Petroleum Products Supplies & Get Your Commission With Ease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Finance Lpo's For Trucking And Lifting by lordkrato(m): 1:26pm On Nov 10, 2011
hELLO EVERYONE.

WE Help finance LPO's for various Oil and gas products such as AGO,LPFO,DPK,etc.

Interested people should have a valid LPO available and be ready to meet asap.

For more info,please call 08184128294.
Re: We Finance Lpo's For Trucking And Lifting by lordkrato(m): 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2011
wink
Re: We Finance Lpo's For Trucking And Lifting by lordkrato(m): 2:52pm On Nov 25, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: We Finance Lpo's For Trucking And Lifting by y2kaustin(m): 12:16pm On Nov 26, 2011
can you finance the supply of a 33,000Litre to Ilaro ogun state?if yes what are your criteria s?.if you can contact me on 08134340380
Re: We Finance Lpo's For Trucking And Lifting by y2kaustin(m): 1:29pm On Nov 28, 2011
match your claims with action
Re: We Finance Lpo's For Trucking And Lifting by lordkrato(m): 3:23pm On Nov 28, 2011
y2kaustin:

can you finance the supply of a 33,000Litre to Ilaro ogun state?if yes what are your criteria s?.if you can contact me on 08134340380
y2kaustin:

match your claims with action
lord krato:

hELLO EVERYONE.

WE Help finance LPO's for various Oil and gas products such as AGO,LPFO,DPK,etc.

Interested people should have a valid LPO available and be ready to meet asap.

For more info,please call 08184128294.

Pls where is the disparity here? Get your LPO,we check it if it's valid and we finance, I've stated this here so anyone interested should know what to do. It's not rocket science.
Re: We Finance Lpo's For Trucking And Lifting by y2kaustin(m): 10:16am On Nov 29, 2011
How do i send the Lpo to you?online if yes kindly send me your email address i will send it to you.Hoping to hear from you soon,thank you.
Re: We Finance Lpo's For Trucking And Lifting by lordkrato(m): 11:27am On Nov 29, 2011
y2kaustin:

How do i send the Lpo to you?online if yes kindly send me your email address i will send it to you.Hoping to hear from you soon,thank you.

good,now we are progressing

pls send it to empresariomayne@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: We Finance Lpo's For Trucking And Lifting by lordkrato(m): 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2011
Hello, i haven't heard from you. Does it mean now that you have nothing to show?
Re: We Finance Lpo's For Trucking And Lifting by lordkrato(m): 10:10am On Dec 08, 2011
shocked
Re: We Finance Lpo's For Trucking And Lifting by lordkrato(m): 12:45pm On Jan 14, 2012
yauskin, you have nothing to show,if you really deal, you wouldn't have a buyer at ABUJA and still be looking for BLCO or don't you know where NNPC HQ is
Re: We Finance Lpo's For Trucking And Lifting by Nobody: 5:24am On Jan 15, 2012
What are your terms for LPO financing?
What is the profit sharing formula?
Do you need final payment issued in your favour or contract issued in your name?

Cheers
Re: We Finance Lpo's For Trucking And Lifting by lordkrato(m): 11:11am On Jan 18, 2012
1stCitizen:

What are your terms for LPO financing?
What is the profit sharing formula?
Do you need final payment issued in your favour or contract issued in your name?

Cheers

Thanks for the reply,

Here are the terms.
We do not necessarily need the LPO to be issued in our name, but we need a Valid LPO from a company.
We would perform the financing bank to bank,as we would release the funds to your company to purchase and deliver the product.

Alternatively,we can do the delivery and all but would give you a lesser profit if you just get the LPO for us

Profit sharing is discussed one on one alongside confirmation of the following terms.

pls call me on 08184128294
Re: We Finance Lpo's For Trucking And Lifting by papapee: 3:52pm On Jan 31, 2012
Hello lordcrato can you supply to MTN,ZAIN,ETISALAT on sponsorship agreement
Re: We Finance Lpo's For Trucking And Lifting by lordkrato(m): 7:43pm On Jan 31, 2012
@papagee, Furnish me with more details so that we iron out some issues,
Re: We Finance Lpo's For Trucking And Lifting by papapee: 8:59am On Feb 01, 2012
WHY KEEP ALL YOUR MILLIONS IN THE BANK THAT WILL GIVE YOU LITTLE OR NO INTEREST? WHY NOT INVEST MOST IN THE SUPPLY OF DIESEL TO MTN /ETISALAT CELL SITE THAT WILL GIVE YOU HIGHER INTEREST THAT THE BANK CANT EQUAL? I AM A PETROLEUM MARKETER/SALES REP OF HIGH REPUTE, I HAVE LOTS OF CONTACTS/CONTRACTS FOR THE SUPPLY OF DIESEL TO MTN/ETISALAT CELL SITE ON SPONSORSHIP AGREEMENT.
Re: We Finance Lpo's For Trucking And Lifting by lordkrato(m): 11:08am On Feb 01, 2012
papa pee:

WHY KEEP ALL YOUR MILLIONS IN THE BANK THAT WILL GIVE YOU LITTLE OR NO INTEREST? WHY NOT INVEST MOST IN THE SUPPLY OF DIESEL TO MTN /ETISALAT CELL SITE THAT WILL GIVE YOU HIGHER INTEREST THAT THE BANK CANT EQUAL? I AM A PETROLEUM MARKETER/SALES REP OF HIGH REPUTE, I HAVE LOTS OF CONTACTS/CONTRACTS FOR THE SUPPLY OF DIESEL TO MTN/ETISALAT CELL SITE ON SPONSORSHIP AGREEMENT.

Okay,i seem to get ur point now, how about a discussion so that we can proceed, my num is 08184128294
Re: We Finance Lpo's For Trucking And Lifting by papapee: 11:23am On Feb 01, 2012
Just wants to be assured you are ready for the bizness because the supplies is going to be made in the name of the conmpany that has the contract with those telecommunications,based on your agreement with them and the sharing percentage rate,hope you can go for that,if you can then we will fix an appointment to meet with them
Re: We Finance Lpo's For Trucking And Lifting by lordkrato(m): 7:45pm On Mar 08, 2012
@papagee dude, i believe i have made myself clear to you and everyone here, if you are really interested in the deal, kindly drop your number or call me (my num is at the top of the page) so that we deal. No Story,
Re: We Finance Lpo's For Trucking And Lifting by lordkrato(m): 8:24am On Mar 16, 2012
We advise person with awaiting LPO's to please finalise deals with their supplying companies before they contact us, just to prevent confusion
Re: We Finance Lpo's For Trucking And Lifting by lordkrato(m): 8:24am On Jun 18, 2012
due to current concerns and the amount of money to be invested in such funding process, the Financiers have asked for direct LPO's from Title holders, the Third Party scenario has been giving us a bit of stress so it's best if you have the LPO already assignd or Superb if it's not yest assigned so that we can come into an agreement on such and lots more.

call 08184128294 asap
Re: We Finance Lpo's For Trucking And Lifting by lordkrato(m): 5:30pm On Aug 18, 2012
lord krato: due to current concerns and the amount of money to be invested in such funding process, the Financiers have asked for direct LPO's from Title holders, the Third Party scenario has been giving us a bit of stress so it's best if you have the LPO already assignd or Superb if it's not yest assigned so that we can come into an agreement on such and lots more.

call 08184128294 asap

Hello all, I wish to thank you all for your efforts and would like to encourage more to come forward, Remember, Please give us at least a weeks time to the expiry of the LPO so that we can get our finance ready.
Re: We Finance Lpo's For Trucking And Lifting by wealthyk: 8:07pm On Sep 08, 2012
I need a 20,000mt vessel to carry dpk to lagos.pls hlp out!
Re: We Finance Lpo's For Trucking And Lifting by ctee(m): 10:05am On Sep 10, 2012
wealthyk: I need a 20,000mt vessel to carry dpk to lagos.pls hlp out!

sir, i've been tryin ur number since yesterday but cant get thru, i av renew my lpo with glo outlet, pls contact me thru this no/email:08033991431, creativetreasure2@gmail.com i'll be very pleased 2 hear frm u.
Re: We Finance Lpo's For Trucking And Lifting by lordkrato(m): 1:16pm On Sep 10, 2012
Okay,That num seems familiar, i would contact you asap or just beep me to remind me ok?
Re: We Finance Lpo's For Trucking And Lifting by ctee(m): 10:44pm On Sep 10, 2012
lord krato: Okay,That num seems familiar, i would contact you asap or just beep me to remind me ok?
thank you for the reply, how can we meet?
Re: We Finance Lpo's For Trucking And Lifting by lordkrato(m): 5:54pm On Nov 12, 2012
c_tee:
thank you for the reply, how can we meet?

I'll call u now

(1) (Reply)

Sand And Granite Supply / You Can Now Become Uno Distributor In Nigeria! / Minerals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.