Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,724 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Fulham Boss Confirms Iwobi Is In Good Mental State After Online Abuse - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fulham Boss Confirms Iwobi Is In Good Mental State After Online Abuse (14594 Views)

"Alex Iwobi Is Not Yet Ready For His First Start" - Everton Manager, Marco Silva / Alex Iwobi Is A Wanted Man In Seychelles / Football Fans Fight In Abia State After Match With Katsina United. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulham Boss Confirms Iwobi Is In Good Mental State After Online Abuse by Eriokanmi: 9:18pm On Feb 16
PHAYOL81:

If you're looking for a bias mindset, just go look into a mirror and the dude with the worst one would be glaring at you. Jeez, who amongst them had a good game in the game in the final (the only game because of whom you wanted to put a blame on Aina)? If ever we even have to blame any of the defender, it should even have been Bassey who stvpidly chested a high ball down in front of our goal area for an oncoming Ivorian attacker to capitalized on for the second goal. Go back to the game to see the mistake that led to the second goal. You're blinded to the mistake but complains about Aina who was trying to defend the blunder (albeit unsuccessful). Why don't you call out Troos too for allowing Haller sneaked a foot into his front for the goal or was it only Aina that must stop a goal? Again, Bassey was such a big fool for gifting the Ivorian such glorious opportunity and he should thank his star people overlooked the blunder. The team, itself, was able to make the final on the back of such very good defensive workrate from the backline, the one of which Aina was a pivotal contributor.
Iwobi was being called out because he had a bad tournament. Same way Chukwueze and some others.

And running under such moniker can't change your lineage, you know. Butterfly thinking itself a bird.
I won't join issues with you on the last paragraph. It's my opinion and choice on whomever I support as a political candidate so respect that. After all, Obasanjo et all were called ibo and skies had always remained intact. I won't support or defend any candidate of questionable character so take that.

Are you now CAF who gave Ekong that recognition? I guess you know better than them. Is Iwobi whom I condemned for poor performance not ibo? That I mentioned Aina had now caused your mind to be unsettled abi, tribalistic bigot like you grin
Re: Fulham Boss Confirms Iwobi Is In Good Mental State After Online Abuse by Uniquekriss(m): 9:22pm On Feb 16
bluefilm:
Iwobi is an idiot with zero ball sense
Cyber bullying continued
Re: Fulham Boss Confirms Iwobi Is In Good Mental State After Online Abuse by highness25(m): 9:29pm On Feb 16
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0vOIb2mRXY?si=7jBQIRr2886HaXL1

https://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=50492

Dude was playing on coach's instruction. If you play football you'd know that the coach cost us that Final. Osi was telling the players to come out and play football but all of them stayed back.
Re: Fulham Boss Confirms Iwobi Is In Good Mental State After Online Abuse by Ade1177: 9:49pm On Feb 16
Whalis:
We expected Okochas rebirth in Iwobi. The expectation was just too much not knowing players like Okocha come once in a blue moon.

I don't support the Bully

But nobody expect okocha in him to give fantastic football

But the basics
As a professional he played the full tournament asif he is doing nigerians a favour and he was forced to play

He doesn't apply any pressure and doesn't tackle anyone
Passes so soft like he is avoiding injury

Other players played rubbish but his own was too obvious and that's why he is being singled out

He should have come out openly and apologise

Instead of the stupid victim card he is playing

Simple apologise to the citizens you Represent
Very simple

Nigerians are harsh but easy to forgive

2 Likes

Re: Fulham Boss Confirms Iwobi Is In Good Mental State After Online Abuse by Sleekfingers: 10:28pm On Feb 16
DonBenny77:

You do watch the matches, rest

He played badly. But what has that got to do with how he wears his hair?
Re: Fulham Boss Confirms Iwobi Is In Good Mental State After Online Abuse by PHAYOL81: 10:28pm On Feb 16
Eriokanmi:
I won't join issues with you on the last paragraph. It's my opinion and choice on whomever I support as a political candidate so respect that. After all, Obasanjo et all were called ibo and skies had always remained intact. I won't support or defend any candidate of questionable character so take that.

Are you now CAF who gave Ekong that recognition? I guess you know better than them. Is Iwobi whom I condemned for poor performance not ibo? That I mentioned Aina had now caused your mind to be unsettled abi, tribalistic bigot like you grin

Again look into the mirror for the bigot. Aina made CAF best team too but it didn't matter because you want to shove it down our throat that he underperformed (even though you're wrong)basically because of a bad day in the final game where everyone of them flopped. Bassey even made a mistake that directly led to a goal in the same match and had less influence on the tourney than Aina but yet, just to show bigotry, you decided to dragged him instead into the underperformers circle because Iwobi was being dragged. You want to reciprocate what you believed was the doing of the Yorubas hence the Aina comment. Onyeka was useless in the midfield that day, not shielding the defence properly and was run ragged by Kesse in the midfield thus exposing the backline more but those don't matter. But when Aina couldn't stop Adingra, he suddenly became a flop to you and is being blamed for the two goals, one of which the attack that led to it was gifted to the opponents by another defender who failed to get a mention from you because he was from a certain tribe you'd love to protect. Don't sweat it, that's everything your anthics say. It's written all over your post.
I hadn't even thought of checking your previous posts until you mention your political leaning to cover your lineage. You just go about decieving yourself with that moniker, you reeks whom you are point blank.
About Obasanjo, the people who usually believed YORUBA or a section of the tribe had one time refered to him as IGBO or having IGBO lineage are the IGBOS themselves. They confused the YORUBAs disassociation from him as not belonging to them especially where many proclaim that since he usually had association with them tribe and favour them more than his tribe, then he can be a part of the IGBOS too and nobody cared anymore. But things he did was in the interest of one NIGERIA and never for once criminalized, quarrel with any YORUBA man unjustly neither did he fail to give credit to whom is due. He commended Asiwaju Tinubu when he started the Lekki FTZ and the EKO ATLANTIC project despite both not agreeing on political ground.

1 Like

Re: Fulham Boss Confirms Iwobi Is In Good Mental State After Online Abuse by Melagros(m): 10:50pm On Feb 16
bluefilm:
Iwobi is an idiot with zero ball sense
Lolzz bro take it easy abeg grin grin grin
Re: Fulham Boss Confirms Iwobi Is In Good Mental State After Online Abuse by Eriokanmi: 10:59pm On Feb 16
PHAYOL81:

Again look into the mirror for the bigot. Aina made CAF best team too but it didn't matter because you want to shove it down our throat that he underperformed (even though you're wrong)basically because of a bad day in the final game where everyone of them flopped. Bassey even made a mistake that directly led to a goal in the same match and had less influence on the tourney than Aina but yet, just to show bigotry, you decided to dragged him instead into the underperformers circle because Iwobi was being dragged. You want to reciprocate what you believed was the doing of the Yorubas hence the Aina comment. Onyeka was useless in the midfield that day, not shielding the defence properly and was run ragged by Kesse in the midfield thus exposing the backline more but those don't matter. But when Aina couldn't stop Adingra, he suddenly became a flop to you and is being blamed for the two goals, one of which the attack that led to it was gifted to the opponents by another defender who failed to get a mention from you because he was from a certain tribe you'd love to protect. Don't sweat it, that's everything your anthics say. It's written all over your post.
I hadn't even thought of checking your previous posts until you mention your political leaning to cover your lineage. You just go about decieving yourself with that moniker, you reeks whom you are point blank.
About Obasanjo, the people who usually believed YORUBA or a section of the tribe had one time refered to him as IGBO or having IGBO lineage are the IGBOS themselves. They confused the YORUBAs disassociation from him as not belonging to them especially where many proclaim that since he usually had association with them tribe and favour them more than his tribe, then he can be a part of the IGBOS too and nobody cared anymore. But things he did was in the interest of one NIGERIA and never for once criminalized, quarrel with any YORUBA man unjustly neither did he fail to give credit to whom is due. He commended Asiwaju Tinubu when he started the Lekki FTZ and the EKO ATLANTIC project despite both not agreeing on political ground.
I can't even read...you may keep them your kids..many thanks
Re: Fulham Boss Confirms Iwobi Is In Good Mental State After Online Abuse by goldbim(f): 11:14pm On Feb 16
PHAYOL81:

If you're looking for a bias mindset, just go look into a mirror and the dude with the worst one would be glaring at you. Jeez, who amongst them had a good game in the game in the final (the only game because of whom you wanted to put a blame on Aina)? If ever we even have to blame any of the defender, it should even have been Bassey who stvpidly chested a high ball down in front of our goal area for an oncoming Ivorian attacker to capitalized on for the second goal. Go back to the game to see the mistake that led to the second goal. You're blinded to the mistake but complains about Aina who was trying to defend the blunder (albeit unsuccessful). Why don't you call out Troos too for allowing Haller sneaked a foot into his front for the goal or was it only Aina that must stop a goal? Again, Bassey was such a big fool for gifting the Ivorian such glorious opportunity and he should thank his star people overlooked the blunder. The team, itself, was able to make the final on the back of such very good defensive workrate from the backline, the one of which Aina was a pivotal contributor.
Iwobi was being called out because he had a bad tournament. Same way Chukwueze and some others.

And running under such moniker can't change your lineage, you know. Butterfly thinking itself a bird.
I'm surprised he's saying Aina should be removed..The effort of Aina in AFCON cannot be underestimated.That guy is basically among the top 5 that projected SE to the finals. Aside his south African penalty flop that can happen to any player .,we should give him his flowers abeg..He should rewatch the match we played against Cameroon and E Guinea. Aina is a super defender!!
Re: Fulham Boss Confirms Iwobi Is In Good Mental State After Online Abuse by Maxtipulation(m): 12:19am On Feb 17
He should stay back he has done enough

1 Like

Re: Fulham Boss Confirms Iwobi Is In Good Mental State After Online Abuse by Tradepunter2: 7:37am On Feb 17
sonofsteven:
Na woman?

You sure say the guy na Nigerian?

If them yab you, give them back, we no dey carry last or feel intimidated over abuse or insults, we go give it to you hot hot...

Even racism or criticism or what have you, talk rubbish,I return am back to you 1k folds

As in the thing surprise me..... Nigerians nu dy tolerate abuse ooo.... He suppose fire back, na when everyone go pipe down.

1 Like

Re: Fulham Boss Confirms Iwobi Is In Good Mental State After Online Abuse by Emma1Oj(m): 8:23am On Feb 17
Everyone shld put an eye this coach, he will soon start to bench iwobi
Re: Fulham Boss Confirms Iwobi Is In Good Mental State After Online Abuse by waveman2: 10:48am On Feb 17
Did any of okocha,s coaches play him as a defensive midfielder?knowing fully well he is attack minded.

Whalis:
We expected Okochas rebirth in Iwobi. The expectation was just too much not knowing players like Okocha come once in a blue moon.
Re: Fulham Boss Confirms Iwobi Is In Good Mental State After Online Abuse by iLegendd(m): 10:52am On Feb 17
akwesenana:
My legend, you know fvckall about football. 😂😂

Stick to 'em books.
In your mind, you know football more than me, right?

What do you mean by "stick to em books?" So, to you, the moment you write a book, you're practically useless in every other things in life, right? Okay, enjoy, you're right.
Re: Fulham Boss Confirms Iwobi Is In Good Mental State After Online Abuse by Flamemignon1(m): 7:20pm On Feb 20
iLegendd:
No matter how good Iwobi becomes in the future, he's better as a model or a gay-right activist. Out of 50 shots from him, 99% will go off-target. He plays sluggish game like Mikel and makes it look as if he was forced to play. So nonchalant.

Kanu that invented this nonchalant method played very well, but Iwobi and Mikel used shakara and fine boy kill am.
Gay people will just be sitting on their own, y'all will just go out there to mention them,like why? Why are you so obsessed with us? Or your misogyny is so rife that you think a straight failing makes him a woman? What a dumbass thinking in 2024. Your stupid gay attention seeking format no work now you dey resent us because you can't benefit from it again,bigots being bigota
Re: Fulham Boss Confirms Iwobi Is In Good Mental State After Online Abuse by Betnomore: 6:01pm On Mar 15
Do you know Kwame Sarkodie?

goldbim:
I'm surprised he's saying Aina should be removed..The effort of Aina in AFCON cannot be underestimated.That guy is basically among the top 5 that projected SE to the finals. Aside his south African penalty flop that can happen to any player .,we should give him his flowers abeg..He should rewatch the match we played against Cameroon and E Guinea. Aina is a super defender!!
Re: Fulham Boss Confirms Iwobi Is In Good Mental State After Online Abuse by goldbim(f): 7:11pm On Mar 15
Betnomore:
Do you know Kwame Sarkodie?

yes please,he was my schoolmate.why so you ask?
Re: Fulham Boss Confirms Iwobi Is In Good Mental State After Online Abuse by Betnomore: 7:17pm On Mar 15
Saw your comment on Mustapha anifowose. That was why i asked? Both were my classmates in Primary School. Trying to connect with Mustapha but couldn't find any of his social media profile

goldbim:
yes please,he was my schoolmate.why so you ask?
Re: Fulham Boss Confirms Iwobi Is In Good Mental State After Online Abuse by goldbim(f): 7:31pm On Mar 15
Betnomore:
Saw your comment on Mustapha anifowose. That was why i asked? Both were my classmates in Primary School. Trying to connect with Mustapha but couldn't find any of his social media profile

Mustapha Anifowose was our senior in high school .He graduated a year before Kwame sarkodie and i. i think their set has a WhatsApp group as well .. He's not using his real name on Social media.He's into music..
Re: Fulham Boss Confirms Iwobi Is In Good Mental State After Online Abuse by Betnomore: 7:45pm On Mar 15
Kwame was the principal's son and i guess something must have happened for mustapha to be ahead of him cos mustapha was my seat mate from primary 4 to 5. Kwame was my class mate from primary 1 to 3 but later was in the B class from primary 4. Mustapha joinee Apata in primary 4. If you have mustapha social media handle, kindly let me know. Really wish to connect with him. Last time i saw him was in front of his Dad's house at ago palaceway a year after secondary school.

goldbim:
Mustapha Anifowose was our senior in high school .He graduated a year before Kwame sarkodie and i. i think their set has a WhatsApp group as well .. He's not using his real name on Social media.He's into music..
Re: Fulham Boss Confirms Iwobi Is In Good Mental State After Online Abuse by goldbim(f): 9:18pm On Mar 15
Betnomore:
Kwame was the principal's son and i guess something must have happened for mustapha to be ahead of him cos mustapha was my seat mate from primary 4 to 5. Kwame was my class mate from primary 1 to 3 but later was in the B class from primary 4. Mustapha joinee Apata in primary 4. If you have mustapha social media handle, kindly let me know. Really wish to connect with him. Last time i saw him was in front of his Dad's house at ago palaceway a year after secondary school.

Mustapha did common entrance in year 5 I guess..Kwame stayed behind for year 6.That was what made us become setmates.i'll ask around from some people in our group chat..i should have him on FB.i'll check.
Re: Fulham Boss Confirms Iwobi Is In Good Mental State After Online Abuse by Betnomore: 4:21am On Mar 16
Will really appreciate that. I guess you joined Apata from secondary school for me not to know you.

goldbim:
Mustapha did common entrance in year 5 I guess..Kwame stayed behind for year 6.That was what made us become setmates.i'll ask around from some people in our group chat..i should have him on FB.i'll check.
Re: Fulham Boss Confirms Iwobi Is In Good Mental State After Online Abuse by goldbim(f): 11:36am On Mar 16
Betnomore:
Will really appreciate that. I guess you joined Apata from secondary school for me not to know you.

Not at all..I joined in Nur 1 till high sch. When they were still at the Whitehouse before it became their residence.I am likely to know you if you tell me your name.😃
Re: Fulham Boss Confirms Iwobi Is In Good Mental State After Online Abuse by Betnomore: 1:14pm On Mar 16
Walahi u go know me be that. Una best student back then. The only person giving Kwame a tough time

goldbim:
Not at all..I joined in Nur 1 till high sch. When they were still at the Whitehouse before it became their residence.I am likely to know you if you tell me your name.😃
Re: Fulham Boss Confirms Iwobi Is In Good Mental State After Online Abuse by goldbim(f): 3:58pm On Mar 16
Betnomore:
Walahi u go know me be that. Una best student back then. The only person giving Kwame a tough time

drop the surname first let me guess😃😃.I knew he was friends in primary school with a certain Dennis if I'm right. A very fair guy.kwame never had a contender in secondary school..
Re: Fulham Boss Confirms Iwobi Is In Good Mental State After Online Abuse by Betnomore: 4:42pm On Mar 16
Anjorin... first person to be prefect from primary 4. Was in uncle Sunday's class in pry 4...kwame was in aunt philomena class...guess my first name

goldbim:
drop the surname first let me guess😃😃.I knew he was friends in primary school with a certain Dennis if I'm right. A very fair guy.kwame never had a contender in secondary school..
Re: Fulham Boss Confirms Iwobi Is In Good Mental State After Online Abuse by goldbim(f): 7:16pm On Mar 16
Betnomore:
Anjorin... first person to be prefect from primary 4. Was in uncle Sunday's class in pry 4...kwame was in aunt philomena class...guess my first name

sounds familiar..dark skinned .you were the time keeper ?if I'm right😊.. I think I know you..your first name I can't remember.lukman or Tobi.. can't remember jor 😃😃
Re: Fulham Boss Confirms Iwobi Is In Good Mental State After Online Abuse by naptu2: 7:19pm On Mar 16
Betnomore:

goldbim:
sounds familiar..dark skinned .you were the time keeper ?if I'm right😊.. I think I know you..your first name I can't remember.lukman or Tobi.. can't remember jor 😃😃

You guys are derailing this thread and disturbing everybody. Please mail each other if you want to have a conversation.

2 Likes

Re: Fulham Boss Confirms Iwobi Is In Good Mental State After Online Abuse by Betnomore: 7:24pm On Mar 16
You're right. Time keeper. U can mention me on a dead thread

goldbim:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News: Fifa Reinstates Nigeria Sacked FA President / The Confederations Cup Brazil 2013 - Preview / Paralympics Tokyo2020: Nigeria Signs Out With 2 More Medals (10 Medals In Total)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.