Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Pawns App - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Pawns App (205 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pawns App by Annelisa: 7:55pm On Feb 16
I recently started using this awesome app called pawns app. It's pretty cool because you can earn money just by taking regular surveys and sharing your internet connection. I've already made some extra cash with it (three hundred dollars to be precise) and I thought you might be interested too.

You can download the app using my referral link https://discoverpawns.eu/3441545 or sign up with referral code 3441545. It's a great way to make some extra money in your free time while also helping out with market research and optimizing internet connectivity.

Let me know if you have any questions about it!

1 Like

Re: Pawns App by Yutaa: 9:30pm On Feb 23
Thank god

I’ve been doing my research and I’m lucky to have found you (I have questions)

Firstly how long did it take you to reach$300 and how often do you use the app

I’ve been seeing complaints on lack of surveys(is that the case for Nigerians?)

Do you use phone or pc

Please lmk🙏

(1) (Reply)

Community Suggestions / I Need Old 1xbet Account. Whatssap 07039451941 / Deep Sleep Music, Calm Music, Study Music, Insomnia, Sleep, Relaxing Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.