Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Peter Obi In Bayelsa For The Burial Of Goodluck Jonathan's Elder Sister - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi In Bayelsa For The Burial Of Goodluck Jonathan's Elder Sister (32684 Views)

Eroton Well Has Been Spilling Crude Oil In Bayelsa For Two Weeks / Receipt Of Goodluck Jonathan’s N100M APC Presidential Form - Photos / Ben Bruce Shares A Quote Of Goodluck Jonathan From 3-years Ago!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi In Bayelsa For The Burial Of Goodluck Jonathan's Elder Sister by Ceejay94: 3:39pm On Feb 17
Obiedun:
Waka Waka. Attention seeker . Obi will never be president l
see who is talking. Suffer no dey tire you?
Re: Peter Obi In Bayelsa For The Burial Of Goodluck Jonathan's Elder Sister by Ceejay94: 3:41pm On Feb 17
Watianoengineer:
Jobless man. No wonder he was looking for presidency so bad so he can have something to keep him busy. We will keep teaching you and your minions political lessons
You are teaching your family members political lessons not Peter Obi because non of them is part of this current government.
Re: Peter Obi In Bayelsa For The Burial Of Goodluck Jonathan's Elder Sister by Difrent: 4:40pm On Feb 17
Southwestidiot:
oga the current suffering and suffering to come nor fit touch people like us, unlike people like you that depends on political spillover.

Na LIE you dey lie.

The truth is this current sufferings no fit touch people like me..... I'm balling.
But I'm not robbing it in peoples face like you (that's if you really aren't feeling this economic situation)
To Fools like you Everybody is suffering.
Okay
Keep wallowing in your fools paradise
Re: Peter Obi In Bayelsa For The Burial Of Goodluck Jonathan's Elder Sister by ada9ja(f): 4:49pm On Feb 17
Obiedun:

Omoale
Re: Peter Obi In Bayelsa For The Burial Of Goodluck Jonathan's Elder Sister by Southwestidiot: 4:59pm On Feb 17
Difrent:

Na LIE you dey lie.

The truth is this current sufferings no fit touch people like me..... I'm balling.
But I'm not robbing it in peoples face like you (that's if you really aren't feeling this economic situation)
To Fools like you Everybody is suffering.
Okay
Keep wallowing in your fools paradise
Balling with pure water abi, insubordinate fool. Éwe ,ozu, orzuor.
Re: Peter Obi In Bayelsa For The Burial Of Goodluck Jonathan's Elder Sister by Difrent: 5:11pm On Feb 17
Southwestidiot:

Me ,my family and my entire generation are insubordinate fool. Éwe ,ozu, orzuor.
Re: Peter Obi In Bayelsa For The Burial Of Goodluck Jonathan's Elder Sister by Southwestidiot: 5:24pm On Feb 17
[quote author=Difrent post=128503735][/quote]

Amen to your prayers faceless slowpoke.
You said me not your.
Mama go dey think say him born pikin now ooo, not knowing the she left your brain 🧠 inside her womb and pushed out an empty, brainless zombie.
Re: Peter Obi In Bayelsa For The Burial Of Goodluck Jonathan's Elder Sister by Raf4: 5:48pm On Feb 17
Attention seeking cheap popularity hunter.
Re: Peter Obi In Bayelsa For The Burial Of Goodluck Jonathan's Elder Sister by Donake: 6:02pm On Feb 17
Head to the market with your APC party card to price bag of rice and beans,leave the rest to God
Re: Peter Obi In Bayelsa For The Burial Of Goodluck Jonathan's Elder Sister by Donake: 6:02pm On Feb 17
Those at Lagos island who shouted ebin pawa ooo were attention grabbers.
Raf4:
Attention seeking cheap popularity hunter.
Re: Peter Obi In Bayelsa For The Burial Of Goodluck Jonathan's Elder Sister by Raf4: 11:15pm On Feb 17
Donake:
Those at Lagos island who shouted ebin pawa ooo were attention grabbers.

Them be learner for where your own wey they sell all your siblings for alaigbo to buy akpu chop dey.
Re: Peter Obi In Bayelsa For The Burial Of Goodluck Jonathan's Elder Sister by IbrahimSola: 11:50pm On Feb 17
Two Presidents. One was and one was not allowed to be.

The one that was, they did everything to replace him with a man-the-quin that ended up frying up the country, and under whose watch the other one was not allowed to be.

Nigeria we hail you.
Re: Peter Obi In Bayelsa For The Burial Of Goodluck Jonathan's Elder Sister by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 12:10am On Feb 18
Nature129:
Former President Goodluck Jonathan doesn't look so good in the picture.
why his face black like that?
Re: Peter Obi In Bayelsa For The Burial Of Goodluck Jonathan's Elder Sister by Morizo(m): 12:13am On Feb 18
Obiedun:

Your real fada!

Waka ten times
Re: Peter Obi In Bayelsa For The Burial Of Goodluck Jonathan's Elder Sister by Morizo(m): 12:16am On Feb 18
Watianoengineer:
Jobless man. No wonder he was looking for presidency so bad so he can have something to keep him busy. We will keep teaching you and your minions political lessons

After teaching who's crying Ebin pawa first? Write this down " the poor in your street and area that Tinubu's has made hungry will attack you due to hunger very soon "

Just pray they come with the intention of lynching you

Ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We’ll Fight You Till Death – Wike’s GDI Turns Against Him, Backs Fubara / NLC Boss Slams Buhari, Obasanjo Over Muslim-muslim Ticket Row / APC Group Endorses Dickson Of PDP - Controversial Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.