Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Ekiti Police Arrest Kidnappers Responsible For Emure School Girls Abduction - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ekiti Police Arrest Kidnappers Responsible For Emure School Girls Abduction (32658 Views)

Police Arrest Kidnappers Who Kill Victims In Kogi State / Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl / Armed Robbers Storm First Bank In Ekiti, Police Officer Killed. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Kidnappers Responsible For Emure School Girls Abduction by 43Ronin: 11:28pm On Feb 16
What are their names please
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Kidnappers Responsible For Emure School Girls Abduction by Felaincarnated: 11:36pm On Feb 16
Na u dem go arrest soon.
PeacfulIfe:
Please dear Daddy and Mommy, forgive me for bringing this here. am doing this because av run out of options and I don't have any other choice. My name is kelly, I gave birth to my boy Ayomide 2 years ago and since then it has been a rollercoaster of one event to another. My fiance abandoned us and I move in back with my parents taking care of my son all alone without any assistance even though he was always falling very sick all the time. I notice that he always feels discomfort when his trying to breath so I looked for money to take my son to the hospital. He was diagnosed with congenital heart defect, a hole in his heart, as the cause of his breathing problems. I've cried my eyes out but if only crying can solve problem. I can't stand to see my child in pain.

I've gone almost everywhere I can possibly go but no hope except for hospital. Doctors say that he will need to undergo surgery at UCH for N4.5million and my family with the help of some very kind hearted people have been able to raise part of N3 million. We have sold off almost everything valuable to us but it's not yet enough, that why I am appealing to well meaning Nigerians, if you're touched to save my son's life, please find it in your kind heart to extend a hand of help to him. Nothing is too small in the sight of God. Am calling kind hearted people, please help save my boys life. Please am also calling upon any NGO that can accept my sons condition please. May God almighty bless you immensely and wipe away sorrow from your eye. Amen.

Video Prove;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCDAwDRjQ90?si=ZdeWEFCYNOa0deWs

Access Bank
Kelly Monday
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Kidnappers Responsible For Emure School Girls Abduction by AuthorMan: 11:48pm On Feb 16
Mere looking at them shows they are FULANI.

PARADINNG THEM ALIVE IS disheartening

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Kidnappers Responsible For Emure School Girls Abduction by Elliotwaveforec: 12:26am On Feb 17
Buhari is culpable! No Fulani kidnapper was ever arrested and paraded this way when he was in power; the man gave his kinsmen freedom to rain terror on the peace-loving citizens of this country.

Buhari, na God go punish you and your generations unborn!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Kidnappers Responsible For Emure School Girls Abduction by richiemcgold: 12:27am On Feb 17
franchasofficia:
Yorubas and cowardice when it comes to Northern people are like 5 and 6;
Fear who no fear Yorubas when it comes to politics of treachery and cowardice
If the suspects were Igbos, Yoruba media would have put their names on the title of the news as the most dangerous kidnappers destroying the whole Yoruba land shocked

Unfortunately for you, one Igbo man is among the kidnappers. You should rather cover your face in shame right now. READ BELOW:

Ibrahimcoomasie:

Abductors of Emure Pupils arrested.

2 Vigilante officers involved...

This recent breakthrough was made possible through the dogged effort of our gallant men of the Rapid Response Squad (RRS) ably led by their Commander, CSP. OGUNDOLA MARCUS.

In our relentless and deliberate efforts to rid the State off criminal elements especially kidnappers and the quest to ensure the arrest of the hoodlums behind the killing of two traditional rulers in Ikole-Ekiti and the kidnapping of some school children and their teachers in Emure-Ekiti as well as other kidnapping incidents in the State, the Command Rapid Response Squad (RRS) commenced a thorough investigation and operation and arrested Eight (cool members of a kidnapping syndicate and neutralized one. Details below:

On 8/02/2024 at about 1300hrs, the Command Rapid Response Squad (RRS) received a credible tip-off that a gang of armed men has invaded a farmland at Eda-Oniyo-Ekiti and were planning to kidnap some Expatriates in Dairy Farmland, Ikun-Ekiti.

Upon receipt of the information, a team of RRS operatives swung into action and arrested one ABUBAKAR ALIYU a.k.a SMALLIE who was on a mission to spy on the actual location of the Expatriates. After the arrest of Abubakar Aliyu a.k.a SMALLIE, the leader of the kidnapping gang identified as one Sumo Karami sent two (2) vigilante members, one Saliu Ibrahim and Umaru Saliu, to secure the bail of the arrested gang member from Police custody. The two (2) vigilante members were arrested and they led the RRS operatives to Oro-Ago town where one Mohammed Bashiru, the leader of Miyetti Allah vigilante in Oro-Ago, Kwara State, was arrested. During interrogation, Mohammed Bashiru revealed that he is a relative of Sumo Karami who is a leader of a dreaded kidnapping gang and that Abubakar Aliyu a.k.a SMALLIE is one his gang members who have been terrorizing and kidnapping innocent citizens with AK47 rifles and other dangerous weapons. Initial investigation revealed that Sumo Karami and his gang members were responsible for the kidnapping of the Pupils and their Teachers in Emure-Ekiti on 29th January, 2024.

Meanwhile, the phone used to demand for ransom for the release of the Pupils and the Teachers was recovered from the suspects and effort intensified led to the arrest of two (2) among the gang members, namely: Yahaya Jubril and Usman Garba in Owo forest, Ondo State.

Further investigation led to the arrest of one Kenneth Ugwu in Ibadan, Oyo State, on 14/02/2024. The suspect, during interrogation, confessed to be a member of a kidnapping syndicate who kidnapped 5 Pupils, three (3) teachers and a driver in Emure-Ekiti who was allegedly killed by the kidnappers. The suspect led a team of RRS operatives to the kidnapper’s hideout inside Agric Reserved Forest between Ise-Ekiti/Emure-Ekiti. On sighting the Police, the armed hoodlums engaged the team in a gun duel. In the process, one of the gang members who was later identified as AYUBA was neutralized, one Abubakar Mohammed a.k.a Smallie was captured alive while other gang members escaped through the forest.Investigation revealed that the syndicate was responsible for the kidnapping of one Paul Omotosho, the APC Chairman, Ekiti State, along Agbado/Imesi, Ekiti road on 08/07/2023, the kidnapping of Mr. and Mrs. Awoniyi along Ikere/Itaogbolu road in the month of January this year and the kidnapping of teachers and pupils of Apostolic Faith Secondary School, Emure-Ekiti on 29th January, 2024.

EXHIBITS RECOVERED:

i. One (1) AK 47 assorted rifle,
ii. One(1) pump action gun loaded with five (5) lives cartridges,
iii. Twenty-one (21) AK47 live ammunition
iv. Expended shells of AK-47 ammunition.
v. One (1) face-mask
vi. One (1) Nose mask
vii. Two (2) pairs of hand glove
viii. Twenty (20) different handsets
ix. One (1) National ID Card bearing Salisu Mohammed
x. Two (2) MTN sim card
xi. One (1) airtel sim card

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Kidnappers Responsible For Emure School Girls Abduction by oyeb15: 12:28am On Feb 17
Hmm. Believe d police at your own peril
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Kidnappers Responsible For Emure School Girls Abduction by adebowales: 12:37am On Feb 17
richiemcgold:

Unfortunately for you, one Igbo man is among the kidnappers. You should rather cover your face in shame right now. READ BELOW:

now the guy go fem

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Kidnappers Responsible For Emure School Girls Abduction by blacknp(m): 12:53am On Feb 17
oyeb15:
Hmm. Believe d police at your own peril
Criminal please shut up, will not be surprised if you are one of the fleeing suspects, gang members who escaped through the forest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Kidnappers Responsible For Emure School Girls Abduction by merits(m): 1:10am On Feb 17
AngelGabbyShara:

Lamba loriro as usual
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Kidnappers Responsible For Emure School Girls Abduction by Ashirioluwa: 1:14am On Feb 17
They will soon release them in the name of rehabilitation.
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Kidnappers Responsible For Emure School Girls Abduction by Neddstark: 1:46am On Feb 17
Ransoms should be recovered and given to the parents if true.
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Kidnappers Responsible For Emure School Girls Abduction by Honestey: 2:41am On Feb 17
Feed their scrota to dogs
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Kidnappers Responsible For Emure School Girls Abduction by HRMK: 3:07am On Feb 17
RATHER THAN GETTING THEM ARRESTED,THEY SHOULD BE ELIMINATED!COURT PROCESS WOULD TAKE DONKEY YEARS!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Kidnappers Responsible For Emure School Girls Abduction by gtassure: 3:54am On Feb 17
jmoore:
They don't have names?
They don't! They are called: Omo alainiran in yoruba language! They don't value family since they do not have one!
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Kidnappers Responsible For Emure School Girls Abduction by gtassure: 4:01am On Feb 17
HephzibahFarms:
Never spare any kidnappers either Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa. They're wicked and callous So, never allow them to swear with any holy book and escape justice. Just delete them from the surface of earth.
It feels good to say 'delete'! If they had "deleted" them, how would they have arrested many of them! Policing is not just about killing!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Kidnappers Responsible For Emure School Girls Abduction by franugo(m): 4:47am On Feb 17
OgaTheTop2:
Kudos to the Ekiti State Police Command.

Now, we see that Miyetti Allah vigilante and most of Miyetti Allah members are the kidnappers ruining lives. That body must be proscribed and the members arrested. They are terrorists.

Kill them all!

Did the news mention miyetti allah?
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Kidnappers Responsible For Emure School Girls Abduction by chopnaira: 5:12am On Feb 17
Either OP hid the names or the mods did:
jmoore:
They don't have names?

StUriah:
I guess these are Fulani bandits. They should mention their names and their states of origin. Let know if we have Yoruba traitors among them so that we can rain curses on their families and their generations yet unborn.

Anguldi:
Audio tongue

Names and recovered ransom

Ibrahimcoomasie:

Abductors of Emure Pupils arrested.

2 Vigilante officers involved...

This recent breakthrough was made possible through the dogged effort of our gallant men of the Rapid Response Squad (RRS) ably led by their Commander, CSP. OGUNDOLA MARCUS.

In our relentless and deliberate efforts to rid the State off criminal elements especially kidnappers and the quest to ensure the arrest of the hoodlums behind the killing of two traditional rulers in Ikole-Ekiti and the kidnapping of some school children and their teachers in Emure-Ekiti as well as other kidnapping incidents in the State, the Command Rapid Response Squad (RRS) commenced a thorough investigation and operation and arrested Eight (cool members of a kidnapping syndicate and neutralized one. Details below:

On 8/02/2024 at about 1300hrs, the Command Rapid Response Squad (RRS) received a credible tip-off that a gang of armed men has invaded a farmland at Eda-Oniyo-Ekiti and were planning to kidnap some Expatriates in Dairy Farmland, Ikun-Ekiti.

Upon receipt of the information, a team of RRS operatives swung into action and arrested one ABUBAKAR ALIYU a.k.a SMALLIE who was on a mission to spy on the actual location of the Expatriates. After the arrest of Abubakar Aliyu a.k.a SMALLIE, the leader of the kidnapping gang identified as one Sumo Karami sent two (2) vigilante members, one Saliu Ibrahim and Umaru Saliu, to secure the bail of the arrested gang member from Police custody. The two (2) vigilante members were arrested and they led the RRS operatives to Oro-Ago town where one Mohammed Bashiru, the leader of Miyetti Allah vigilante in Oro-Ago, Kwara State, was arrested. During interrogation, Mohammed Bashiru revealed that he is a relative of Sumo Karami who is a leader of a dreaded kidnapping gang and that Abubakar Aliyu a.k.a SMALLIE is one his gang members who have been terrorizing and kidnapping innocent citizens with AK47 rifles and other dangerous weapons. Initial investigation revealed that Sumo Karami and his gang members were responsible for the kidnapping of the Pupils and their Teachers in Emure-Ekiti on 29th January, 2024.

Meanwhile, the phone used to demand for ransom for the release of the Pupils and the Teachers was recovered from the suspects and effort intensified led to the arrest of two (2) among the gang members, namely: Yahaya Jubril and Usman Garba in Owo forest, Ondo State.

Further investigation led to the arrest of one Kenneth Ugwu in Ibadan, Oyo State, on 14/02/2024. The suspect, during interrogation, confessed to be a member of a kidnapping syndicate who kidnapped 5 Pupils, three (3) teachers and a driver in Emure-Ekiti who was allegedly killed by the kidnappers. The suspect led a team of RRS operatives to the kidnapper’s hideout inside Agric Reserved Forest between Ise-Ekiti/Emure-Ekiti. On sighting the Police, the armed hoodlums engaged the team in a gun duel. In the process, one of the gang members who was later identified as AYUBA was neutralized, one Abubakar Mohammed a.k.a Smallie was captured alive while other gang members escaped through the forest.Investigation revealed that the syndicate was responsible for the kidnapping of one Paul Omotosho, the APC Chairman, Ekiti State, along Agbado/Imesi, Ekiti road on 08/07/2023, the kidnapping of Mr. and Mrs. Awoniyi along Ikere/Itaogbolu road in the month of January this year and the kidnapping of teachers and pupils of Apostolic Faith Secondary School, Emure-Ekiti on 29th January, 2024.

EXHIBITS RECOVERED:

i. One (1) AK 47 assorted rifle,
ii. One(1) pump action gun loaded with five (5) lives cartridges,
iii. Twenty-one (21) AK47 live ammunition
iv. Expended shells of AK-47 ammunition.
v. One (1) face-mask
vi. One (1) Nose mask
vii. Two (2) pairs of hand glove
viii. Twenty (20) different handsets
ix. One (1) National ID Card bearing Salisu Mohammed
x. Two (2) MTN sim card
xi. One (1) airtel sim card
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Kidnappers Responsible For Emure School Girls Abduction by DJInfluence: 5:15am On Feb 17
Did any of the kidnapped victims identified these men as responsible? I didn't see it in the OP.
Maybe this is a different group or branch of the same group. So until I see a report of 2 or more victims identifying them I won't believe Nigeria police because they lie more than politicians.
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Kidnappers Responsible For Emure School Girls Abduction by oneman2k7: 5:16am On Feb 17
The police should always help us to neutralize all of them in the bush. No need to display them alive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Kidnappers Responsible For Emure School Girls Abduction by Alliswell248: 5:18am On Feb 17
Criminal elements won't be allowed in the SW.

Go back to where you came from
God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Kidnappers Responsible For Emure School Girls Abduction by Curious345: 5:50am On Feb 17
Thank you oh lord
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Kidnappers Responsible For Emure School Girls Abduction by itsene: 6:01am On Feb 17
eleniyan2020:
why do you say it audio?
He is an anarchist.
Some people don't want solution to Nigeria 's problems so they can achieve their " interim government" agenda.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Kidnappers Responsible For Emure School Girls Abduction by AskNgige2: 6:14am On Feb 17
ezebunafo:
Good

Arrest season

But no name?
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Kidnappers Responsible For Emure School Girls Abduction by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:17am On Feb 17
If you arrest and later release them then we are back to square 1.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Kidnappers Responsible For Emure School Girls Abduction by tabaralph: 6:18am On Feb 17
Anguldi:
Audio tongue

You called this audio even with photo evidence, who ever did you this won’t know peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Kidnappers Responsible For Emure School Girls Abduction by Mandate2023: 6:20am On Feb 17
Anguldi:
Audio tongue

Werey.........hw u take know
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Kidnappers Responsible For Emure School Girls Abduction by spiSeyi: 6:37am On Feb 17
Anguldi:
Audio tongue

Did you want them to pay it to your account undecided you always pained about any positive news. You were here jubilating the other day the terrorist carried out their operation
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Kidnappers Responsible For Emure School Girls Abduction by greypencils: 6:37am On Feb 17
See these fucking Fulani idiots. These people must not be released o. I believe if the IGP was a Northerner, no time, dem for release them. Tinubu must fast track state policing. This should be done as soon as possible because a Northern president and Northern IGP would lead to a return of this Fulani terrorist menace.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Kidnappers Responsible For Emure School Girls Abduction by zionstaar75: 6:42am On Feb 17
Anguldi:
Audio tongue

you don't have any sense. Why is nairaland now full of idiots like this?you're looking at pictures and calling it audio. U will surely end up like one of these days. Idle slowpoke
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Kidnappers Responsible For Emure School Girls Abduction by zionstaar75: 6:49am On Feb 17
jmoore:
They don't have names?
why are you fools asking for names ?what do you want to do with it?so during shoot out they should be asking for names?I'm sure you're one of those always asking for pictures, now that you've seen them you're asking for names. U guys don't have any sense at all
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Kidnappers Responsible For Emure School Girls Abduction by alshalz(m): 6:50am On Feb 17
I must say what is in my mind! The only thing Nigerian police does very well is roping .Those guys do not look like people collecting millions for ransom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Doctor Fights Policeman Who Called Him An Armed Robber / Two Nigerian Men Declared Wanted For Human Trafficking. Photos / Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.