Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Your Donations Won't Be In Vain And Will Be Accounted For – Obi Assures Donors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Donations Won't Be In Vain And Will Be Accounted For – Obi Assures Donors (19214 Views)

36 States, FCT Recorded N1.93trn IGR In 2022, Lagos Accounted For 34% - NBS / "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity / List Of COVID-19 Lagos State Donors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Donations Won't Be In Vain And Will Be Accounted For – Obi Assures Donors by missionmex(m): 11:24am On Feb 17
Obiedun:
Obi and Abure have stolen the money. Labour party of mischief, lie, falsehood, falsification and all evils
Ode
Re: Your Donations Won't Be In Vain And Will Be Accounted For – Obi Assures Donors by Obiedun(m): 11:24am On Feb 17
Oga, you are a scammer. Go away.

1 Like

Re: Your Donations Won't Be In Vain And Will Be Accounted For – Obi Assures Donors by NikoDeBonAmi(m): 11:24am On Feb 17
Damage control. It's too late

2 Likes

Re: Your Donations Won't Be In Vain And Will Be Accounted For – Obi Assures Donors by Patojargz: 11:25am On Feb 17
The peoples choice have spoken!!!!
Re: Your Donations Won't Be In Vain And Will Be Accounted For – Obi Assures Donors by Think9ja(m): 11:27am On Feb 17
After 1yr

Oga, go sleep

Una don edit the thing tire to balance up

Thief

3 Likes

Re: Your Donations Won't Be In Vain And Will Be Accounted For – Obi Assures Donors by Jayhome24: 11:28am On Feb 17
Who cares

Emotional political marketing at its peak.

Dead on arrival.

No one care who bloodily donated to failures campaign movement that destroyed character, respect and honour in our land.

If Labour like they can keep Obi as long as they want but we have told you LP we will kill your party and make it once upon a time political party unless you LP chase obi out of your party failure to do so we will kill LP completely it's a promise and we mean business.

3 Likes

Re: Your Donations Won't Be In Vain And Will Be Accounted For – Obi Assures Donors by Tareq1105: 11:31am On Feb 17
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Transparency is the key word here

Which transparency? Let a qualified Auditor do the job and see corruption.

The first test of corruption is in the number of undisclosed personal bank accounts both local and foreign accounts created and used by Obi and Abure outside LP Bank account.

I've heard that someone called Obi to donate to his campaign. Obi gave the person personal account of Aisha.

How many bank accounts were used for the campaign? And how many are we talking about or auditing here?

We no be small pickin.

2 Likes

Re: Your Donations Won't Be In Vain And Will Be Accounted For – Obi Assures Donors by rajiedreez: 11:31am On Feb 17
You mean the donation that was underreported

1 Like

Re: Your Donations Won't Be In Vain And Will Be Accounted For – Obi Assures Donors by toujurs: 11:32am On Feb 17
I believe in you, Boss. Nigeria is now ruled by hooligans
Re: Your Donations Won't Be In Vain And Will Be Accounted For – Obi Assures Donors by callmevirus(m): 11:34am On Feb 17
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

The only true Nigerian politician without stain

I will forever support you even if I'm the only one standing with you
Re: Your Donations Won't Be In Vain And Will Be Accounted For – Obi Assures Donors by Osidazz19: 11:41am On Feb 17
This transgender conman again with another empty promise. We are still waiting for the Agulu packaged fraudster also known as YES Daddy religious war liar to sue the Gazzette. grin grin
Re: Your Donations Won't Be In Vain And Will Be Accounted For – Obi Assures Donors by EEIA: 11:43am On Feb 17
Obiedun:
Obi and Abure have stolen the money. Labour party of mischief, lie, falsehood, falsification and all evils
he wants to start a second brewery grin grin

1 Like

Re: Your Donations Won't Be In Vain And Will Be Accounted For – Obi Assures Donors by Curious345: 11:52am On Feb 17
Obiedun:

Liar
Re: Your Donations Won't Be In Vain And Will Be Accounted For – Obi Assures Donors by Jostoman: 11:55am On Feb 17
yarimo:
OBI and abure are thieves
make you dey there carry obi matter for head like gala no go face your hardship and serious hunger president.
Re: Your Donations Won't Be In Vain And Will Be Accounted For – Obi Assures Donors by EleventhWeirdo: 11:59am On Feb 17
Massiveglory:
You can't buy honesty and transparency in the market.
It is not a bulabaloo thing. It is a practical way of life.

Peter obi lives the new Nigeria
Peter obi talks the new Nigeria
Peter obi shows the new Nigeria
Peter obi is the symbol of the coming new Nigeria

But yes daddy will not be President. Cry harder cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Your Donations Won't Be In Vain And Will Be Accounted For – Obi Assures Donors by AbuTwins: 11:59am On Feb 17
Why account for money spent several months ago?

Interest no enter? grin

Hope Legal fees no too pass N700M?

1 Like

Re: Your Donations Won't Be In Vain And Will Be Accounted For – Obi Assures Donors by EEIA: 11:59am On Feb 17
Lexusgs430:
After billions are already unaccounted for ........ Anyone that donated to labour, needs some financial evaluation and therapy...........😄🤣

This damage limitation lamba, don cast .......😀
The Peter Obi who celebrates Biafra and Ojukwu especially with his beer brand.

If anyone thinks Ojukwu was a hero. the person can never have Nigeria at his or her best interest.

👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾

1 Like

Re: Your Donations Won't Be In Vain And Will Be Accounted For – Obi Assures Donors by EEIA: 12:01pm On Feb 17
EleventhWeirdo:

But yes daddy will not be President. Cry harder cheesy
grin grin grin

Oyedepo na another fraud grin
Re: Your Donations Won't Be In Vain And Will Be Accounted For – Obi Assures Donors by ufotunang: 12:04pm On Feb 17
Nigerians really missed Peter obi..he would had made the economy and country better and give nigerians better life and better standard of living by now
Re: Your Donations Won't Be In Vain And Will Be Accounted For – Obi Assures Donors by Drshobz(m): 12:04pm On Feb 17
Vischy:

You are just one of the reason why phones are not allowed in psychiatric wards, the mental health nurse on shift in your ward needs to be queried about your access to a phone because the antipsychotics you are being administered is really messing up your head.

Are you based in uk ?

1 Like

Re: Your Donations Won't Be In Vain And Will Be Accounted For – Obi Assures Donors by chinonfelix2(m): 12:09pm On Feb 17
olisaEze:
N24 billion for Hajj.

N5 billion for a yatch.

N70 billion for house renovation.

N57 billion for legislators' SUVs.

Private vacation for no reason on Nigeria's expense.

Bag of rice N80k.

Bag of beans N120k.

Bag of cement N10k.

"What would Peter Obi have done differently?" grin

You forgot to add governors share 152billion if I'm not mistaken

1 Like

Re: Your Donations Won't Be In Vain And Will Be Accounted For – Obi Assures Donors by Kusu12: 12:15pm On Feb 17
Obirodents will tell you Obi is different, the same man that left APGA-PDP-LABOUR? Yes daddy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Donations Won't Be In Vain And Will Be Accounted For – Obi Assures Donors by Zetty177x: 12:16pm On Feb 17
I will keep donating whether u account for it or not Mr Obi...I love u dearly my president. I'm sure if u had floated the dollar and we are suffering u would have immediately unfloated... u are a rare gem.....🌹🙌❣️
Re: Your Donations Won't Be In Vain And Will Be Accounted For – Obi Assures Donors by Zetty177x: 12:17pm On Feb 17
Kusu12:
Obirodents will tell you Obi is different, the same man that left APGA-PDP-LABOUR? Yes daddy.

Go n buy garri and drink..
Re: Your Donations Won't Be In Vain And Will Be Accounted For – Obi Assures Donors by paskal16: 12:19pm On Feb 17
Great man
Re: Your Donations Won't Be In Vain And Will Be Accounted For – Obi Assures Donors by tuoyoojo(m): 12:20pm On Feb 17
Accountability at its peak

I look forward to seeing this man as the president of Nigeria

It may take time but it would happen
Re: Your Donations Won't Be In Vain And Will Be Accounted For – Obi Assures Donors by broadman20: 12:20pm On Feb 17
Obiedun:

Ndi Ekensu who are eating from the wicked system will never support anything good in NIGERIA.
Re: Your Donations Won't Be In Vain And Will Be Accounted For – Obi Assures Donors by Fiscus105(m): 12:21pm On Feb 17
I will advise you to cross to PDP.

I will advise PDP to pick u.

I will advise north to vote for massively.

Though you are not different from other political elites, but you would manage Nigeria better than buffoon regime.
Re: Your Donations Won't Be In Vain And Will Be Accounted For – Obi Assures Donors by Mozegee: 12:22pm On Feb 17
Obiedun:
i an watching you cosely,pple like u never see good thing in others,more especially good people . U can grow more than what you with that attitude....
Re: Your Donations Won't Be In Vain And Will Be Accounted For – Obi Assures Donors by broadman20: 12:23pm On Feb 17
yarimo:
OBI and abure are thieves

I don't know why some sons of the Devil like seeing NIGERIANS in pains.

You have join hands with Buhari to finish NIGERIA, also join hands with Tinubu to bury it.

I know it's your mandates.
Re: Your Donations Won't Be In Vain And Will Be Accounted For – Obi Assures Donors by Igbek76: 12:31pm On Feb 17
Massiveglory:
You can't buy honesty and transparency in the market.
It is not a bulabaloo thing. It is a practical way of life.

Peter obi lives the new Nigeria
Peter obi talks the new Nigeria
Peter obi shows the new Nigeria
Peter obi is the symbol of the coming new Nigeria

Na hope of "investigating the fiñancial fraud" in LP you dey hype like this?

Una don ment*
Re: Your Donations Won't Be In Vain And Will Be Accounted For – Obi Assures Donors by Draslo(m): 12:34pm On Feb 17
Starboytwo:
it Dan go
E don use scope rope Aisha Yesufu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted / North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila / What I Want To Achieve In My First 100 Days As Lagos Governor- Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.