Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,414 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

I Hate Putin With Passion Now. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Hate Putin With Passion Now. (707 Views)

Wagner Group Threatened Putin With Revolts After Death Of Leader / Why Would An African Hate Putin? / 8 Country That Hate Each Other With Passion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Putin With Passion Now. by bigpriik: 10:05pm On Feb 16
i use to love putin but now i detest him,why kill your opposition? i will support a president that protects his country at all cost but i will never support a killer,the death of navalny really pained me putin will not end well i swear,that man is a devil.
Re: I Hate Putin With Passion Now. by Obrigardo: 10:07pm On Feb 16
bigpriik:
i use to love putin but now i detest him,why kill your opposition? i will support a president that protects his country at all cost but i will never support a killer,the death of navalny really pained me putin will not end well i swear,that man is a devil.

Just watch out, deranged maga cultists and killer putin boy-fans will start to attack you now.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Putin With Passion Now. by xaliujokes(m): 10:10pm On Feb 16
Bigpriik calm down. Put your attention on your country leave Russian Government, they're operating a different level of government.

You don't even have an idea of how they operate, you're here ranting. Oya calm down.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Putin With Passion Now. by rottennaija(m): 10:10pm On Feb 16
bigpriik:

So the guy was in prison for year and now, he has to kill him? For what gain?

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Putin With Passion Now. by Watcharena: 10:12pm On Feb 16
I love Putin with passion

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Putin With Passion Now. by Obrigardo: 10:12pm On Feb 16
rottennaija:

So the guy was in prison for year and now, he has to kill him? For what gain?

Because criminal trump signaled to him to do whatever he wants.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Putin With Passion Now. by Obrigardo: 10:13pm On Feb 16
Watcharena:
I love Putin with passion

Right now, his 'gestapo' police force are breaking the skulls of russian citizens who are marking Navalny's death on the streets of moscow.
You must be one miserable human being.
Re: I Hate Putin With Passion Now. by Watcharena: 10:21pm On Feb 16
Obrigardo:

Right now, his 'gestapo' police force are breaking the skulls of russian citizens who are marking Navalny's death on the streets of moscow.
You must be one miserable human being.
if Nigerian leaders have that path by now we won't be where we are today,some bad eggs need to die for the nation to progress, leadership is not all about moralities

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Putin With Passion Now. by WeNoGoDie(m): 10:23pm On Feb 16
bigpriik:

If you're just realizing that now then you aren't smart.

A murderous dictator that started a war based on flimsy excuses and started killing and maiming a weaker country.
Re: I Hate Putin With Passion Now. by BentizilL0: 10:49pm On Feb 16
bigpriik:
Nobody cares for your love..
Of what use is Navalny death to Putin?.. It's not like the man has any influence.. He's in prison and cannot even be released, tell me why Putin will kill him?..

You're a fool, where were you when Gonzalo Lira died in Ukraine?..
Assange is still in prison in the UK. Where's your humanity when NATO kill Gaddafi and destroy Libya?.. We're still feeling the effects till today..

So things can pain you like this?.. You this hypocrite..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Putin With Passion Now. by BentizilL0: 10:53pm On Feb 16
WeNoGoDie:

If you you're just realizing that now then you aren't smart.

A murderous dictator that started a war based on flimsy excuses and started killing and maiming a weaker country.
Bush, Obama, Tony Blair are also murderous dictator that start war based on flimsy excuses and started killing and maiming weaker country... You hypocrite..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hate Putin With Passion Now. by Watcharena: 11:00pm On Feb 16
BentizilL0:

Bush, Obama, Tony Blair are also murderous dictator that start war based on flimsy excuses and started killing and maiming weaker country... You hypocrite..
please remind them this every day twice on Friday night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hate Putin With Passion Now. by Obrigardo: 11:26pm On Feb 16
Watcharena:
please remind them this every day twice on Friday night

And how does that absolve killer putin? Is just like you are saying if Blair killed people, then killer putin should be allowed to do same. Can you see how foolish your argument sounds? I don't understand why you maga cultists are incredibly dumb.
Re: I Hate Putin With Passion Now. by Obrigardo: 11:28pm On Feb 16
bigpriik:

Bro, these people, the ones attacking you have no morals. Do they know better than Russians who are tired of this autocratic despot of a criminal killer putin? They are just regurgitating the nonsense they've been fed on by conspiracy theorists for years.

Re: I Hate Putin With Passion Now. by banjicom(m): 11:51pm On Feb 16
BentizilL0:

Nobody cares for your love..
Of what use is Navalny death to Putin?.. It's not like the man has any influence.. He's in prison and cannot even be released, tell me why Putin will kill him?..

You're a fool, where were you when Gonzalo Lira died in Ukraine?..
Assange is still in prison in the UK. Where's your humanity when NATO kill Gaddafi and destroy Libya?.. We're still feeling the effects till today..

So things can pain you like this?.. You this hypocrite..

Oh my God! So Gonzalo Lira is dead? I am just seeing it now, and i just search on Google to confirm it. This is so sad i can't believe America/Ukraine eventually killed this man.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Putin With Passion Now. by ojun50(m): 11:52pm On Feb 16
Putin abi out it Sabi una
Re: I Hate Putin With Passion Now. by petesunday: 12:03am On Feb 17
Putin is a killer, Biden is a killer, Netanyahu is a killer. The world is built by killers. Everytime, the better killer always wins. Israeli govtbis not morally superior to Hamas, they are just better at killing, and even better at doing it cleanly.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Putin With Passion Now. by Bestbrain123(m): 12:12am On Feb 17
petesunday post=:
Putin is a killer, Biden is a killer, Netanyahu is a killer. The world is built by killers. Everytime, the better killer always wins. Israeli govtbis not morally superior to Hamas, they are just better at killing, and even better at doing it cleanly.
you talk like a saviour. Are you one?
Re: I Hate Putin With Passion Now. by Difrent: 5:09am On Feb 17
WeNoGoDie:

If you you're just realizing that now then you aren't smart.

This isn't the Issue in Russia.
It felt threatened by a weak foolish neighbor that allowed the west get into it's head and took action..... The same kind of action US took over 50 years ago that's still running till today just because Cuba wants to allow Russia build a military base in Cuba.
Ukraine is a proxy of US and EU .....in other words Russia is fighting combined US and EU forces In Ukraine.

If Russian was US it would also act the way Russia is doing in Ukraine or maybe even worse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hate Putin With Passion Now. by WeNoGoDie(m): 6:38am On Feb 17
BentizilL0:

You think US and Uk did something wrong? Yet you keep supporting Russia for doing the same thing. You are the real hypocrite. Keep deceiving yourself. I won't even reply you any further
Re: I Hate Putin With Passion Now. by WeNoGoDie(m): 6:39am On Feb 17
Difrent:

This isn't the Issue in Russia.
It felt threatened by a weak foolish neighbor that allowed the west get into it's head and took action..... The same kind of action US took over 50 years ago that's still running till today just because Cuba wants to allow Russia build a military base in Cuba.
Ukraine is a proxy of US and EU .....in other words Russia is fighting combined US and EU forces In Ukraine.

If Russian was US it would also act the way Russia is doing in Ukraine or maybe even worse

You're making a false claim. US didn't attack Cuba in the same way.
Re: I Hate Putin With Passion Now. by BentizilL0: 7:27am On Feb 17
WeNoGoDie:

But US/NATO attack Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and even Yemen now, so where's your humanity when all this are happenings.

Netahanyu is killing Palestinian civilians and tagging them Hamas, where's your humanity?.. More children have died in Gaza than entire Ukraine, where's your humanity?.. undecided

Any superpower will fight for her interest, go and research operation Northwood and US continuous violation of Cuba sovereignty. Fools like you will come here when it concern Russia and shout without evidence but keep shut when it involve the evil west..

Gonzalo Lira is dead, Assange has been imprisoned illegally for 5 years, show me where you shout for these guys.. Show me this and I'll take you serious..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Putin With Passion Now. by BentizilL0: 7:29am On Feb 17
banjicom:

Oh my God! So Gonzalo Lira is dead? I am just seeing it now, and i just search on Google to confirm it. This is so sad i can't believe America/Ukraine eventually killed this man.
CNN, BBC, Reuters won't shout because it doesn't involve Russia..
Assuming it involve Putin, media would've run it for weeks..
Re: I Hate Putin With Passion Now. by 0m0luabi: 8:17am On Feb 17
Do you have any evidence that putin kill him?Putin does not even give a Bleep about your existence alaye

1 Like

Re: I Hate Putin With Passion Now. by Difrent: 9:22am On Feb 17
WeNoGoDie:

Maybe a war would have been better than what they did.
Re: I Hate Putin With Passion Now. by caye(m): 10:26am On Feb 17
WeNoGoDie:

They were preparing to attack. Cuba and USSR conceded quickly and wisdomly.

Ukraine was foolish. They should not have allowed useless America and Britain to deceive them , that US forces would protect them.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Putin With Passion Now. by ocelot2006(m): 10:30am On Feb 17
I don't see you complain about the Americans who overthrow govts and have them killed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hate Putin With Passion Now. by ocelot2006(m): 10:31am On Feb 17
Putin is no saint, but I'll take him over most leaders ANY DAY.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Putin With Passion Now. by hammed71(m): 12:37pm On Feb 17
I want Russians to rise up against Putin, I want to check something, like Russia like Libya grin
Re: I Hate Putin With Passion Now. by Cabalgeneral: 1:11pm On Feb 17
bigpriik:

Who told you Putin killed him
Re: I Hate Putin With Passion Now. by AntiZikist: 1:38pm On Feb 17
bigpriik:

Navally was practically unknown and unpopular in Russia outside being a willing mole of the US.

An American citizen and journalist , Gonzolla Lira was arrested, tortured and died in a Ukrainian prison for reporting factual events of the war.

Joe Biden did nothing to secure the release of a US citizen and a journalist held by Ukraine's security services.

Their agent of destabilisation is arrested by Russian FSB for colluding with enemies of Russia and Joe comes all out swinging.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Putin With Passion Now. by rottennaija(m): 8:33pm On Feb 17
Obrigardo:

Because criminal trump signaled to him to do whatever he wants.

And you really believe this?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iran Drones Are Crashing In Iraq / Laurent Nkunda Says He'll Kick Out Kabila / Who Said Iraq War Didn't Have Anything To Do With The Country's Natural Resource

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.