Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Picture Of Past Presidents, Governor And First Lady Standing For VP Shettima - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Past Presidents, Governor And First Lady Standing For VP Shettima (2077 Views)

Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID / True Ethnic Origins Of Nigeria’s Past Presidents And Heads Of State / 2023: "Oshiomhole For President, El-Rufai For VP" Poster Spotted In Lagos (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Past Presidents, Governor And First Lady Standing For VP Shettima by Ibrahimcoomasie: 10:55pm On Feb 16
Life na turn by turn. In this life, be humble.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Past Presidents, Governor And First Lady Standing For VP Shettima by jamalnation(m): 11:25pm On Feb 16
Turn by turn Nigeria Limited

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Past Presidents, Governor And First Lady Standing For VP Shettima by Pythagoras001: 11:36pm On Feb 16
normal protocol
Re: Picture Of Past Presidents, Governor And First Lady Standing For VP Shettima by yarimo(m): 11:59pm On Feb 16
Shettima the most powerful and respected vice president since 1999

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Past Presidents, Governor And First Lady Standing For VP Shettima by nazicartel(m): 12:13am On Feb 17
Normal protocol nah... Even if Bovi is the vice president, that's what they will still do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Past Presidents, Governor And First Lady Standing For VP Shettima by Wawelexy(m): 3:34am On Feb 17
yarimo:

More powerful than Atiku? Atiku wey dey follow OBJ drag head to head

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of Past Presidents, Governor And First Lady Standing For VP Shettima by naija4life247: 3:42am On Feb 17
Emilokan.

It's my turn.

Kanuri Wonder Boy
Re: Picture Of Past Presidents, Governor And First Lady Standing For VP Shettima by kunle4toyeyaho: 4:24am On Feb 17
naija4life247:
Emilokan.

It's my turn.

Kanuri Wonder Boy
The way Tinubu coined his own 'emilokan' was more of a prayer, ' Apemora eni la n pe temidire,e gbe kinni yi wa ,emilokan'. Meaning: one always attributes good fortune to oneself,bring it ,I am the next. He had ambition of becoming the president and God stamped it for him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Past Presidents, Governor And First Lady Standing For VP Shettima by ThinkSmarter: 5:00am On Feb 17
Tinubu made a wise decision by picking Shettima (Kanuri) over El Rufai (Fulani).
And so far so good, Shettima has been loyal and standing with and defending Tinubu, all round.
Shettima may be another psycopath like Wike, but i haven't heard of any fuss between him and the past and present leaders of Borno.
By the way, what happened to the El Kanem Warriors of Maidugri?
Kanuri Elites should rise and unite to restore the Great Borno Empire ...the home of peace and prosperity.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Past Presidents, Governor And First Lady Standing For VP Shettima by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:17am On Feb 17
yarimo:

what makes him more powerful than others?
Re: Picture Of Past Presidents, Governor And First Lady Standing For VP Shettima by 123papas(m): 5:34am On Feb 17
yarimo:
sycophancy

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Past Presidents, Governor And First Lady Standing For VP Shettima by Obakoolex(m): 5:37am On Feb 17
Life is sweet
Even sweeter when it's your turn
Unfortunately your turn too will pass, so....BE HUMBLE cos of tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Past Presidents, Governor And First Lady Standing For VP Shettima by aariwa(m): 5:46am On Feb 17
They were standing for the national anthem and shettima came late instead of standing outside for them to finish the anthem he started waltzing his way through like a drunken sailor in total disregard for executive protocol…smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Past Presidents, Governor And First Lady Standing For VP Shettima by Iamanoited: 5:52am On Feb 17
"DON'T GIVE UP THE FIGHT"

Orisa37
CAN'T YOU SEE SHETTIMA'S SWOLLEN HEAD AS HE ADJUST HIS BABARIGA? SHETTIMA IS SURELY HONOURED AND HUMBLED.

HONOUR TO SHETTIMA. GLORY TO OBJ, GEJ AND PEJ.
Re: Picture Of Past Presidents, Governor And First Lady Standing For VP Shettima by franchasofficia: 6:37am On Feb 17
Jonathan and OBJ are speechless that this terrorist finally became Nigeria's Vice President, while Patience looks on in total disbelief of how Chibok Girls Kidnapper ended up as Nigeria's Vice President.

In their hearts, they know that Nigeria is a hopeless nation where corruption and unusual things reign supreme

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Past Presidents, Governor And First Lady Standing For VP Shettima by Paraman: 6:38am On Feb 17
yarimo:
He's not as powerful as Atiku was. Between 1999 and 2003, Atiku was so powerful.
Re: Picture Of Past Presidents, Governor And First Lady Standing For VP Shettima by Paraman: 6:39am On Feb 17
ThinkSmarter:
Tinubu made a wise decision by picking Shettima (Kanuri) over El Rufai (Fulani).
And so far so good, Shettima has been loyal and standing with and defending Tinubu, all round.
Shettima may be another psycopath like Wike, but i haven't heard of any fuss between him and the past and present leaders of Borno.
By the way, what happened to the El Kanem Warriors of Maidugri?
Kanuri Elites should rise and unite to restore the Great Borno Empire ...the home of peace and prosperity.
some of unna just love writing trashy comments
Re: Picture Of Past Presidents, Governor And First Lady Standing For VP Shettima by ThinkSmarter: 7:04am On Feb 17
Paraman:
some of unna just love writing trashy comments
fvck out of my mention this werey bigot

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Past Presidents, Governor And First Lady Standing For VP Shettima by Paraman: 7:37am On Feb 17
ThinkSmarter:
fvck out of my mention this werey bigot
You just dey hear the word "bigot" abi?
Re: Picture Of Past Presidents, Governor And First Lady Standing For VP Shettima by November24(f): 8:12am On Feb 17
kunle4toyeyaho:
The way Tinubu coined his own 'emilokan' was more of a prayer, ' Apemora eni la n pe temidire,e gbe kinni yi wa ,emilokan'. Meaning: one always attributes good fortune to himself,bring it ,I am the next. He had ambition of becoming the president and God stamped it for him.

Your people are already dying from the stamp
Re: Picture Of Past Presidents, Governor And First Lady Standing For VP Shettima by badoh(m): 8:21am On Feb 17
Wawelexy:

His unsubmissive attitude continues to affect him till today. Probably he could have become the president but he rebel against OBJ and it affected his political journey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Past Presidents, Governor And First Lady Standing For VP Shettima by Nicepoker(m): 11:10am On Feb 17
yarimo:
That one that couldn't watch common penalties against south Africa cheesy
Re: Picture Of Past Presidents, Governor And First Lady Standing For VP Shettima by Dapson73(m): 11:16am On Feb 17
Wawelexy:

Atiku wasn't powerful, he was just cruel, more reason he hasn't achieved his Presidential ambition since 1992.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Past Presidents, Governor And First Lady Standing For VP Shettima by EmperorCaesar(m): 12:07pm On Feb 17
November24:

And your population in the East is going close to the Indians

I never knew death now selects only people from a tribe now

Imagine mocking people with death

I think I know the shape of your head 😜😜
Re: Picture Of Past Presidents, Governor And First Lady Standing For VP Shettima by Tjra: 12:25pm On Feb 17
November24:

(1) (Reply)

Okonjo Iweala For World Bank President / Prince Charlse Worships In Rccg / Governor Fashola Queried Over N36b Consultancy Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.