Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Video: Official Trailer Of Disney Animation Set In Futuristic Lagos - Iwájú - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Video: Official Trailer Of Disney Animation Set In Futuristic Lagos - Iwájú (329 Views)

Premiere Of "Malika - Warrior Queen" By Youneek Studios: Animation Set In 1500s / Trailer Of Genevieve Nnaji’s 'Lionheart’ (Video) / ‘fast And Furious’ Animated Series From Dreamworks Animation Set At Netflix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Official Trailer Of Disney Animation Set In Futuristic Lagos - Iwájú by LegendHero(m): 11:49pm On Feb 16
Iwájú” is an original animated series set in a futuristic Lagos, Nigeria.

The exciting coming-of-age story follows Tola, a young girl from the wealthy island, and her best friend, Kole, a self-taught tech expert, as they discover the secrets and dangers hidden in their different worlds.

Kugali filmmakers—including director Olufikayo Ziki Adeola, production designer Hamid Ibrahim and cultural consultant Toluwalakin Olowofoyeku—take viewers on a unique journey into the world of “Iwájú,” bursting with unique visual elements and technological advancements inspired by the spirit of Lagos.

The series is produced by Disney Animation’s Christina Chen with a screenplay by Adeola and Halima Hudson. “Iwájú” features the voices of Simisola Gbadamosi, Dayo Okeniyi, Femi Branch, Siji Soetan and Weruche Opia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB5efZKWIrU&pp=ygUUaXdhanUgZGlzbmV5IHRyYWlsZXI%3D

CC: Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Video: Official Trailer Of Disney Animation Set In Futuristic Lagos - Iwájú by LegendHero(m): 11:52pm On Feb 16
I’m pretty sure this is going to hit well as the voice over is more relatable.

Re: Video: Official Trailer Of Disney Animation Set In Futuristic Lagos - Iwájú by LegendHero(m): 6:12am On Feb 17
Kenochi:
If only our leaders knew the power and wealth they will create,they will take the following sectors more seriously
The Entertainment,Sports and ICT sectors are more youth oriented and if the right infrastructure is put in the place,the world will be your audience
Let those in authority know that by creating the right infrastructure,the right policies and good financing our young people can create untold wealth in this sectors

I will definately be watching this series,and I pray it is not a one off but the beginning of a relationship and exposure for the Nigerian Entertainment scene

Everything must not depend on the government. Our entertainment industry today became what it is because private people developed it and pushed Afro beat to the global scene.

The mentality that everything must be government sponsored before it can succeed is what is keeping us down as a country.

I am not saying government shouldn’t support when needed, but there are legit private investors that can support the industry and make it boom like it is.

Check the fintech industry, young people took their destiny and now Nigeria is one of the largest base for fintech in Africa and our diaspora tech guys have five billion $$ fintechs that are Unicorn.

1 Like

Re: Video: Official Trailer Of Disney Animation Set In Futuristic Lagos - Iwájú by DenreleDave(m): 6:23pm On Feb 26
LegendHero:
I’m pretty sure this is going to hit well as the voice over is more relatable.
legend

Egbon Pls check your mail

(1) (Reply)

Keketales Opinion I (issues Arising From Nigerian Police Force Television) / The Winner Of Big Brother Naija See Gobbe Is Efe.....watch Vid / Princess Ellenn - How Great You Are Ft. Kelvin Kings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.