Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,396 members, 7,853,765 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

Join "Positive Thinking Support Group For Senator Monday Okpebholo". - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Join "Positive Thinking Support Group For Senator Monday Okpebholo". (114 Views)

Senator Monday Okpebholo Biography, Wikipedia, Age, State, Wife, Net Worth / Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo / Boy Places Shirt For Senator Akpabio To Walk On, Gets N500K To Buy New One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join "Positive Thinking Support Group For Senator Monday Okpebholo". by EdoGovernor2024: 12:01am On Feb 17
Join "Positive Thinking Support Group for Senator Monday Okpebholo".

TAKE NOTE of the following:

1. MOST ADVERTS by this group will be done on NAIRALAND because it is Nairaland that has been publishing my write ups to promote Senator Monday Okpebholo. This group will be engaged in grassroots mobilization in Edo State.

2. Senator Monday Okpebholo will be crowned the GRAND PATRON of this group when he becomes the Executive Governor of Edo State.

2. Senator Monday Okpebholo has been My Student of Positive Thinking since 1984 (since 40 years ago). I was a Newspaper Columnist and Radio/TV Presenter of Positive Thinking from 1984 to 1990. I was his teacher in secondary school and he is from the same Uwessan community with me.

3. I will be the Chairman of this group, utilizing my knowledge and experience as the former National Coordinator of Righteous Leadership Foundation in the Presidential Villa (Aso Rock) for seven years. I worked directly under Chief Dr. Gbolade Osinowo, former Senior Special Assistant (SSA) on POLITICAL MATTERS to Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo for eight years.

4. Vice-chairman, General Secretary, Treasurer, Organizing Secretary, Publicity Secretary and other positions are currently VACANT POSITIONS in this group. If you are interested in any of these positions, apply immediately before other persons take up the positions.

5. This group is SELF-FINANCING. That means members of this group will be contributing money to run this group.

6. The highest financial contributor to this group will be made the Treasurer or given the power to appoint a Treasurer.

7. Big Financial Contributors to this group will receive Big Rewards.

8. This group will have DIRECT LINK to Senator Monday Okpebholo who will support and compensate the group whenever it is necessary to do so.

9. Headquarters of this group shall be located in Benin City.

10. People from ALL OVER THE WORLD (natives, friends and well wishers of Edo State) are invited to join this group.

11. If you are interested to join this group, contact us through the WhatsApp number on my profile/signature here.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Government Summons Dangote, BUA, Larfarge Companies Over Escalating Cem / Tinubu’s Wrong Policies Have Continued To Cause Untold Pain -atiku / Cost Of Living Protest: Police Warn Against Violence As Labour Gives Fre...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.