Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,684 members, 7,851,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:38 PM

MUSIC: Vudumane - Can You Trust Me - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / MUSIC: Vudumane - Can You Trust Me (104 Views)

MUSIC: Vudumane - On My Way / "On My Way" Beginning Of Great Thing, Vudumane Speaks On New Project / Music: Vudumane X Zlatan – Shoe Size (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MUSIC: Vudumane - Can You Trust Me by TrendJamz: 1:23am On Feb 17
Vudumane - Can You Trust Me Mp3 Download

Vudumane, a renowned Ghana and Nigerian music prodigy and lyricist, presents a captivating and evocative track titled “Can You Trust Me”. The alluring melody “CAN YOU TRUST ME“ is his newest and most recent release for the new year, and it perfectly highlights the singer’s vocals under the VUDU INNERMOST PRODUCTION (VIP RECORDS).

Listen, Download and Enjoy Below:

https://open.spotify.com/track/2q6F9uAITbbFHxWJNv6kcy

(1) (Reply)

DJ Danny Yung Latest Best Of Zlantan / DJ OP Dot Southy Naijapiano Groovy Mixtape / Ndlea Chairman Seeks To Collaborate With Pman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.