Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,819 members, 7,862,711 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:53 AM

Bendel Insurance Fc And Their Crap Transfer Of Players - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bendel Insurance Fc And Their Crap Transfer Of Players (176 Views)

FIFA Introduces MRI Scan For Age Of Players To Be Determined / Ole Solskjaer Hands List Of Players To Leave Man United (see Details) / List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bendel Insurance Fc And Their Crap Transfer Of Players by guobe: 8:38am On Feb 17
I have been following my darling club Bendel insurance for years and have seen its players moving from Bendel insurance straight to European clubs or top African clubsides.
The likes of Julius Aghahowa went to Esperance of Tunisia,Pius Ikhedia wen to Ajax, Osaze Odemwingie went to Lalouviere in Belgium and several players like Joseph Akpalla did well moving from Bendel insurance to European clubsides.
What we now have at Bendel insurance is crap display of transfer policy selling the best defender in the Nigerian league Benjamin Taminu to Lowly Ihefu in Tanzanian league,Imade Isarenkhoe to a division two club in Dubai,Ezekiel Tamara to a club in Iraq.
When grassroot players are moving to clubsides like Intermilan in Italy from Remo stars and Beyond limit,Bendel insurance is displaying mediocrity presently in transferring its star players.
What happens to Bendel insurance partnering with top clubs in Europe and selling their players to them as being done by most clubs.
It's a big shame my darling club Bendel insurance is displaying mediocrity in its player transfer policy and I hope the Government of the day carry out a surgery on the transfer department of Bendel insurance.
I hope this reaches the appropriate department as it is an urgent SOS message as Bendel insurance fc is a global brand and should not be seen displaying such mediocrity in the 21st century.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bendel Insurance Fc And Their Crap Transfer Of Players by Stupidanimal: 9:05pm On Feb 17
Seen your post on BI, not once or even twice. You seem to be a die-hard Bendel Insurance fan.

I used to ask though, who still goes to the stadium to watch the Nigerian Football League. Do people go out in record numbers to watch NPFL teams play?

Permit me to ask, do you watch them as they play live in the stadium on a Saturday or on a Sunday (this is likely a football club based in Benin city)? Can you give a rough estimate of stadium attendance. How much would you say is the gate fee for each BI match.

1 Like

Re: Bendel Insurance Fc And Their Crap Transfer Of Players by guobe: 9:26pm On Feb 17
Stupidanimal:
Seen your post on BI, not once or even twice. You seem to be a die-hard Bendel Insurance fan.

I used to ask though, who still goes to the stadium to watch the Nigerian Football League. Do people go out in record numbers to watch NPFL teams play?

Permit me to ask, do you watch them as they play live in the stadium on a Saturday or on a Sunday (this is likely a football club based in Benin city)? Can you give a rough estimate of stadium attendance. How much would you say is the gate fee for each BI match.
I am die hard Bendel insurance fan and I started watching Bendel insurance at Ogbe stadium whe I was like 6 years old with my uncle.
I still watch them till now and do video some scenes of the matches and post on my telegram page on match days.
Despite the free gate fee,attendance is still very low .
Attendance was high when Bendel insurance played continental matches and it was due to massive mobilisation by the state Government.
Re: Bendel Insurance Fc And Their Crap Transfer Of Players by Stupidanimal: 6:24am On Feb 18
guobe:

I am die hard Bendel insurance fan and I started watching Bendel insurance at Ogbe stadium whe I was like 6 years old with my uncle.
I still watch them till now and do video some scenes of the matches and post on my telegram page on match days.
Despite the free gate fee,attendance is still very low .
Attendance was high when Bendel insurance played continental matches and it was due to massive mobilisation by the state Government.

Oh, wow.

Thanks for the reply.

1 Like

Re: Bendel Insurance Fc And Their Crap Transfer Of Players by guobe: 6:34am On Feb 18
Stupidanimal:

Oh, wow.

Thanks for the reply.
No problem

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State Governor Gifts Nwabali N20 Million Prize / The Best Game To Play And Earn Massively In 2024 (Photos) / Tired Of Losing In Sports Betting? See What You Should Do Instead (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.