Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,458 members, 7,850,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:19 AM

No Period For 7 Days, Pregnancy Test Negative Pls Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / No Period For 7 Days, Pregnancy Test Negative Pls Help (212 Views)

I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant / Three Suspected Cases Of COVID-19 In Delta Test Negative / Coronavirus: Two Suspected Cases in Ghana Test Negative. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Period For 7 Days, Pregnancy Test Negative Pls Help by stricker: 9:59am On Feb 17
Please if there is any female health professional in the house or anyone who has experienced this should please help and throw some light to what the problem could be here.

My girlfriend has not seen her period and it has been seven days from due date and pregnancy test was done at the hospital using her blood sample but it came back negative. The only symptoms she shows are:

1. Cramps on the day her period was suppose to show but it never did and the cramps have stopped now

2. White discharge from her vag

3. Sudden pimples on her face
Re: No Period For 7 Days, Pregnancy Test Negative Pls Help by dominique(f): 10:32am On Feb 17
She should do a blood pregnancy test, sometimes pregnancy test kits don't detect pregnancy at the early stages. Regular usage of birth control pills like postinor can disrupt her menstrual cycle too
Re: No Period For 7 Days, Pregnancy Test Negative Pls Help by VeryWickedMan: 10:40am On Feb 17
OP allow me use my preeq to manually search for the foetus.

1 Share

Re: No Period For 7 Days, Pregnancy Test Negative Pls Help by stricker: 1:13pm On Feb 17
dominique:
She should do a blood pregnancy test, sometimes pregnancy test kits don't detect pregnancy at the early stages. Regular usage of birth control pills like postinor can disrupt her menstrual cycle too

She has done the blood test twice now and both of them came back negative and she doesn't take any birth control pills.
Re: No Period For 7 Days, Pregnancy Test Negative Pls Help by dominique(f): 2:37pm On Feb 17
stricker:

She has done the blood test twice now and both of them came back negative and she doesn't take any birth control pills.

If pregnancy has been ruled out then, she should get an hormone profiling done. Hormonal imbalance that causes disruption in menstrual cycle.

1 Like

Re: No Period For 7 Days, Pregnancy Test Negative Pls Help by stricker: 7:38pm On Feb 17
dominique:

If pregnancy has been ruled out then, she should get an hormone profiling done. Hormonal imbalance that causes disruption in menstrual cycle.

Ok thank u so much

(1) (Reply)

Cigarette Smoking / Keep Good Health / Renavive Capsule Dissolve And Completely Eliminate Kidney Stones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.