Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Osun State Government: Advertisement For Teachers Recruitment Exercise - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Osun State Government: Advertisement For Teachers Recruitment Exercise (623 Views)

Lagos State Government New Teachers Recruitment 2018 Online Application / Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. / GTB Debunk Recruitment Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun State Government: Advertisement For Teachers Recruitment Exercise by AntiTerrorist: 1:44pm On Feb 17
The Governor of Osun State, His Excellency, Senator (Dr.) Ademola Jackson Nurudeen Adeleke has approved the immediate recruitment of teachers into Public Primary and Secondary Schools in the State. Consequent upon this, applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the existing vacancies.

A. Applicants Requirements

1. WASSCE/NECO-SSCE/NABTEB with five (5) credits in relevant subjects not more than two sittings;

II. Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE); Degree in Education or Basic Degree with PGDE, HND+PGDE;

IV. Teacher Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) certificate and Computer knowledge will be added advantages.

V. Any other relevant qualifications.

B. Applicants bio-data/Online requirements.

In addition to the above, prospective applicants must also possess the following for the online registration:

A recent passport photograph (compulsory);

II. A functional mobile phone number (compulsory);

Ⅲ. A functional email address (compulsory);

IV. Local Government of Origin (compulsory);

V. Birth certificate/Court declaration of age document;

VI. Attestation from three (3) referees;

VII. National Identification Number (NIN) and

VIII. A means of identification (compulsory) such as one of the following:

a. National ID card

b. Voters card

C. International passport or

d. National Driver's license

Application form is available online at the cost of Two Thousand Naira (#2000.00) only non-refundable. Visit https://jobportal.osunstate.gov.ng. Application closes two weeks from the date of this advertisement.

Announcer:
M.A.K. Jimoh
Permanent Secretary
Ministry of Education
Re: Osun State Government: Advertisement For Teachers Recruitment Exercise by iSense247: 1:51pm On Feb 17
I made a payment of #2,150 yesterday for Osun State teachers recruitment through Paystack Payment Limited as directed but it's not reflecting on my dashboard. My payment status is still pending and the portal keeps telling me to "make payment first." I can't proceed to NIN verification which is the next step.

Hope my 2k is not gone just like that?

1 Like

Re: Osun State Government: Advertisement For Teachers Recruitment Exercise by talk2hb1(m): 4:09pm On Feb 17
They need Teacher truly
Re: Osun State Government: Advertisement For Teachers Recruitment Exercise by floret23(f): 3:51am On Feb 18
The portal is malfunctioning.
Re: Osun State Government: Advertisement For Teachers Recruitment Exercise by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:43pm On Feb 18
And why are they requesting 2k. Na wah oo

(1) (Reply)

Standard Chartered / Kindly Assist With Advert Of Thursday 1st Of Nov, / More Jobs Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.