Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Edo2024: APC Governorship Primary Holds Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo2024: APC Governorship Primary Holds Today (9934 Views)

Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats / APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary / OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo2024: APC Governorship Primary Holds Today by madridguy(m): 3:56pm On Feb 17
Pained town crier cheesy you go wail tire.

Cul4real:
Nigerians will never learn, so APC is the party you are still following. Go ahead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo2024: APC Governorship Primary Holds Today by Omenlon: 3:56pm On Feb 17
jiz:
Edo no be Lagos
you are right Edo can never be Lagos. You can't even compare Epe to Benin city in terms of roads infrastructure. Edo a state without a single flyover bridge, even Kogi bettered Edo in this area. Edo State where Godwin Obaseki is placing sign post in all federal roads to avoid fixing them that they belong to the fg, while Seyi mankinde just commissioned about 200plus km of roads including fg roads. Edo indeed can never be Lagos.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo2024: APC Governorship Primary Holds Today by bareal(m): 3:57pm On Feb 17
APC again!!! You want to add to our already stimulated misery abi? God no go gree for you!

2 Likes

Re: Edo2024: APC Governorship Primary Holds Today by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 4:00pm On Feb 17
In the words of IBB..."I don't know who is going to win the election (Edo governorship) but i know those that will lose" grin grin grin
Re: Edo2024: APC Governorship Primary Holds Today by Mali90: 4:00pm On Feb 17
APC is a currrsee. Small thing they will say where is the evidence? Or tell you to go go court.

1 Like

Re: Edo2024: APC Governorship Primary Holds Today by Orlu13: 4:03pm On Feb 17
Tjra:

Tinubu never packaged himself as a messiah, only Peter Obi did.

keep deceiving urself

4 Likes

Re: Edo2024: APC Governorship Primary Holds Today by Zetty177x: 4:07pm On Feb 17
Omenlon:
you are right Edo can never be Lagos. You can't even compare Epe to Benin city in terms of roads infrastructure. Edo a state without a single flyover bridge, even Kogi bettered Edo in this area. Edo State where Godwin Obaseki is placing sign post in all federal roads to avoid fixing them that they belong to the fg, while Seyi mankinde just commissioned about 200plus km of roads including fg roads. Edo indeed can never be Lagos.

I beg gettat. Go to the Nigerian map, las las Edo is 5 times bigger than Lagos. Lagos is the tiniest state on the map. A state without space naim u de hype? I beg let us hear word.

2 Likes

Re: Edo2024: APC Governorship Primary Holds Today by Omenlon: 4:08pm On Feb 17
Xscape1993:
The evil party call APC.
name the party that is not evil?

2 Likes

Re: Edo2024: APC Governorship Primary Holds Today by Jayhome24: 4:10pm On Feb 17
Xscape1993:
The evil party call APC.

Yea they are evil party but can you see the queue?

So far so good in Edo of recent political history pls name any governor who have performed better than Oshiomhole who is from same party you called evil?

Bro failure is individualistic characteristic trait and success or performance is same individualist characteristic trait.

Sanwo is apc, Umahi is apc, Borno governor is apc yet they did well whereas Ugwanyi of pdp was busy doing kerosene gift to his people and so on.

4 Likes

Re: Edo2024: APC Governorship Primary Holds Today by Zetty177x: 4:13pm On Feb 17
If we are serious as a nation, APC shouldn't get a single vote. See what they did to Nigeria. Buhari borrowed money till a day to leaving office.. they ate everything. Tinubu brought a failed brain because of emilokan. Then the same Emilokan has no single intelligence to rule.

1 Like

Re: Edo2024: APC Governorship Primary Holds Today by Zetty177x: 4:15pm On Feb 17
Jayhome24:

So far so good in Edo of recent political history pls name any governor who have performed better than Oshiomhole who is from same party you called evil?

Bro failure is individualistic characteristic trait and success or performance is same individualist characteristic trait.

Sanwo is apc, Umahi is apc, Borno governor is apc yet they did well whereas Ugwanyi of pdp was busy doing kerosene gift to his people and so on.

U guys keep hyping Oshiomole. Obaseki did far better. Oshiomole supported and brought Buhari and APC. These politicians are the same.
Re: Edo2024: APC Governorship Primary Holds Today by Omenlon: 4:20pm On Feb 17
Zetty177x:

I beg gettat. Go to the Nigerian map, las las Edo is 5 times bigger than Lagos. Lagos is the tiniest state on the map. A state without space naim u de hype? I beg let us hear word.
you have not said anything to disagree with what I have said, instead you are busy foaming in the mouth. If it about size and space UK, Germany, Japan etc, should be running to Nigeria. Lagos is the tiniest state in Nigeria, but Edo man must come to Lagos to travel out of Nigeria. I know you haven't seen a railway and ocean vessel in your life apart from movies, you can come to Lagos to see them in the tiny State.

6 Likes

Re: Edo2024: APC Governorship Primary Holds Today by Ologbo147: 4:26pm On Feb 17
Omenlon:
you have not said anything to disagree with what I have said, instead you are busy foaming in the mouth. If it about size and space UK, Germany, Japan etc, should be running to Nigeria. Lagos is the tiniest state in Nigeria, but Edo man must come to Lagos to travel out of Nigeria. I know you haven't seen a railway and ocean vessel in your life apart from movies, you can come to Lagos to see them in the tiny State.
the inhabitable parts of Lagos state is just about the size of present day Benin city. Compare epe with a sub parts of Benin city and the comparison would be even. Compare epe with uselu, Uwelu , ugbowo, etc. and besides aren’t you Ashamed to use Lagos that is a National project, a place that was capital of Nigeria for 85 years. If you are sensible enough you would use one of the other dead five state in your region. Lagos deserve a special status. She has received so much attention from the federal government in the past. It is an unfair comparison. Why don’t you use the dead Osun where Emilokan is from and let’s see if it will stand a chance against Edo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo2024: APC Governorship Primary Holds Today by emilo2bad: 4:26pm On Feb 17
Zetty177x:

U guys keep hyping Oshiomole. Obaseki did far better. Oshiomole supported and brought Buhari and APC. These politicians are the same.
Obaseki did better ?
Go and sit down may be you came from another planet or you are not from Edo state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo2024: APC Governorship Primary Holds Today by aswani(m): 4:33pm On Feb 17
Splashme:
Power to Edo Central

It's the turn of Esan

Dr Asue Ighodalo is the man.

We don't need any more technocrats from Yorubaland parachuted into Osadebe avenue.

We have enough home based, who know what the locals want, to get the job done

Re: Edo2024: APC Governorship Primary Holds Today by aswani(m): 4:40pm On Feb 17
emilo2bad:

Obaseki did better ?
Go and sit down may be you came from another planet or you are not from Edo state

Just ignore tha t poster, clearly an Obidient with nothing to offer the discussion except to shout Elupee upandan.

We didn't interfere in their Imo gubernatorial elections, why they can't reciprocate that same courtesy is a mystery, dem must to chook mout sha in wetin no concern dem, ah ah.

4 Likes

Re: Edo2024: APC Governorship Primary Holds Today by Jorussia(m): 4:42pm On Feb 17
aswani:

Just ignore tha t poster, clearly an Obidient with nothing to offer the discussion except to shout Elupee upandan.

We didn't interfere in their Imo gubernatorial elections, why they can't reciprocate that same courtesy is a mystery, dem must to chook mout sha in wetin no concern dem, ah ah.
what's happening at the collation center?it's in the news that the collation was disrupted by thugs
Re: Edo2024: APC Governorship Primary Holds Today by Omobude244: 4:42pm On Feb 17
Tjra:

and how did obi packaged himself as a messiah?
una go just open una rotten mouth dey yarn rubbish like goat
Re: Edo2024: APC Governorship Primary Holds Today by Omobude244: 4:43pm On Feb 17
Omenlon:
bring another lies please

1 Like

Re: Edo2024: APC Governorship Primary Holds Today by Omobude244: 4:47pm On Feb 17
Jayhome24:

oshiomole is a complete thief and a massive fraud
he spent billions of naira fixing roads and storm water project, just less than 8yrs out of office, everything collapsed.
APC is a complete fraud. imagine using Tinubu setraco then to fix road with inflated figures. I knew it was all for show and will never last.
Re: Edo2024: APC Governorship Primary Holds Today by Ologbo147: 4:49pm On Feb 17
Omobude244:

bring another lies please
them go hear Edo nor be Lagos, they quickly bring a comparison of Edo and Lagos, there is no state in Nigeria that Lagos is not by a mile better than, and it was not because of Tinubu. It received so much attention from the federal government for the 85 years it was the federal capital territory and received so much people. With the huge population, there is enormous tax to fuel the system. Put Obaseki in Lagos and he would transform the entire sector. There is so much money in lagos

3 Likes

Re: Edo2024: APC Governorship Primary Holds Today by Omobude244: 4:53pm On Feb 17
Ologbo147:
them go hear Edo nor be Lagos, they quickly bring a comparison of Edo and Lagos, there is no state in Nigeria that Lagos is not by a mile better than, and it was not because of Tinubu. It received so much attention from the federal government for the 85 years it was the federal capital territory and received so much people. With the huge population, there is enormous tax to fuel the system. Put Obaseki in Lagos and he would transform the entire sector. There is so much money in lagos
Obaseki is too far
put Lucky Igbinedion in Lagos and he will perform far better than Tinubu and fashola combined.
they will never use Ondo, Ekiti etc with no single airport, zero infrastructure etc to compare

any small thing they will run to Lagos as if any yoruba man has hand in the development of Lagos grin

6 Likes

Re: Edo2024: APC Governorship Primary Holds Today by itsene: 4:56pm On Feb 17
Omenlon:
You finally got this Edo abuse off your chest.
Now you can have peace.
Re: Edo2024: APC Governorship Primary Holds Today by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:00pm On Feb 17
Tjra:

"Edo no be Lagos" and "O to ge" were the biggest scam of the century.

8 years down the line, nothing to show.

Bandwagon effect in Politics has never resulted in any good. But then, you can't blame the people for wanting a change.

However, in our quest for change we always allow Fraudulent Politicians give us Lamba after repackaging themselves as sudden Messiahs which is where we always get it wrong.
What of "Sai Change" and "Next Level" scams
Re: Edo2024: APC Governorship Primary Holds Today by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:01pm On Feb 17
Tjra:

Yeah. He packaged himself as the builder of Lagos
Re: Edo2024: APC Governorship Primary Holds Today by Tjra: 5:07pm On Feb 17
Agbegbaorogboye:

Yeah. He packaged himself as the builder of Lagos
Ofcourse, he's called city boy for a reason.

Lets hope he clears the confusion in the land like the picture below else the electorates knows what to do come 2027.

1 Like

Re: Edo2024: APC Governorship Primary Holds Today by cjudy(m): 5:09pm On Feb 17
Tjra:

What did he packaged himself as? Someone who told the world he built Lagos and coming to build Nigeria
Re: Edo2024: APC Governorship Primary Holds Today by Zetty177x: 5:10pm On Feb 17
Omenlon:

At least, I have lived in the UK....u myopic of 💩 💩...u think everyone on Nairaland nor get level. At least I don travel on UK Underground . I also travelled via UK Overground which forms part of the United Kingdom's National Rail network . Also UK Tube.. Also to Scotland. I'm sure u don't know what I mentioned..Google is ur friend. And guess what? I'm a frequent traveller outside naija..it's not a biggie..

... Lagos is one stinking ghetto with fish brains. No wonder that man deceive una say naim turn. Sophisticated mumunis. .. very tiny state and overhyped glorified village! ✌️

1 Like

Re: Edo2024: APC Governorship Primary Holds Today by ekhai(m): 5:18pm On Feb 17
Jayhome24:

YOU FINISHED IT. OIL DEY YOUR HEAD. FAILURE IS INDIVIDUALISTIC CHARACTERISTICS.

1 Like

Re: Edo2024: APC Governorship Primary Holds Today by ekhai(m): 5:21pm On Feb 17
Zetty177x:

DON'T EVER COMPARE OSHIOMOLE'S GOVERNMENT WITH THIS FAILED GOVERNMENT OF OBASEKI. PLS. ON WHAT BASIS IS YOUR COMPARISON?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo2024: APC Governorship Primary Holds Today by Jayhome24: 5:23pm On Feb 17
Omobude244:

he spent billions of naira fixing roads and storm water project, just less than 8yrs out of office, everything collapsed.
APC is a complete fraud. imagine using Tinubu setraco then to fix road with inflated figures. I knew it was all for show and will never last.

Alright, I eave that to Edolites to answer you on your statemen.

1 Like

Re: Edo2024: APC Governorship Primary Holds Today by ekhai(m): 5:28pm On Feb 17
Omobude244:

TINUBU'S SETRACO? I THINK HEAVEN WON'T FORGIVE YOU FOR THIS LIE. GO AND GET YOUR FACTS AND FIGURES BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING IN PUBLIC SPACE. HOPE YOU'RE NOT AN OBIDIENT. BECAUSE YOUR OBI MAY HAVE TRANSFERRED THIS TRAIT TO YOU.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari: I Won’t Tamper With Press Freedom / Buhari Visits France Today - The Punch / Obiano Rewards Victorious Anambra Debate Team, Top Scorers In FG Common Entrance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.