Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

We Are In A Democracy Tinubu Cannot Resign ??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are In A Democracy Tinubu Cannot Resign ??? (351 Views)

Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter / Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike / Why Service Chiefs Cannot Resign – Brig. Gen. Nwachukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are In A Democracy Tinubu Cannot Resign ??? by KnowAll(m): 3:01pm On Feb 17
If he were to resign who do you think would become President. Shettima so why should Tinubu resign. He has a 4 years mandate.

So live with this fact guys🤔
Re: We Are In A Democracy Tinubu Cannot Resign ??? by Oilwell(m): 3:18pm On Feb 17
But some of his policies and appointments are flawed.
Like the one below

1 Share

Re: We Are In A Democracy Tinubu Cannot Resign ??? by KnowAll(m): 3:21pm On Feb 17
Oilwell:
Like the one below

Did Buhari not appoint That tunde as a special adviser controlling trillions of Naira
Re: We Are In A Democracy Tinubu Cannot Resign ??? by advanceDNA: 3:30pm On Feb 17
KnowAll:

Did Buhari not appoint That tunde as a special adviser controlling trillions of Naira

This ur answer is weird.....
So ur point is ...if buhari can be stûpid it's okay for tinubu to be an idiot as well??

This evil comparison u pple use is just very unpatriotic..... U pple will compare fuel price to US and UK fuel price in dollars and pounds saying its okay to buy fuel that expensive...
....but I'll not compare minimum wage....

...are u pple blind or u just like being unpatroitly wicked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are In A Democracy Tinubu Cannot Resign ??? by Oilwell(m): 3:32pm On Feb 17
KnowAll:

Two wrongs never made any right. Not as if Buhari and Tinubu are competing on who will be the worst Nigerian president ever.

If you predecessor did wrong, you do right. its simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are In A Democracy Tinubu Cannot Resign ??? by Oilwell(m): 3:34pm On Feb 17
advanceDNA:

So ur point is ...if buhari can be stûpid it's okay for tinubu to be an idiot as well??

This evil comparison u pple use is just very unpatriotic..... U pple will compare fuel price to US and UK fuel price in dollars and pounds saying its okay to buy fuel that expensive...

My brother I just tire oh. Can you imagine the way some humans reason at times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are In A Democracy Tinubu Cannot Resign ??? by KnowAll(m): 3:41pm On Feb 17
advanceDNA:

Why is d North shouting they are hungry when they cannot think out d box.

1. Their kids don’t to schools
2. They allow bandits to run riot in their domains, look at what Wike did by putting a bounty on someone’s head an in less than 24 hours did person was fished out.
3. The policies that Tinubu team are putting are yet to germinate. At least wait for d seed to Getminate.
4. They should not allow state police, they should empower the Hunters and Rangers with proper arms.
At present Ethiopia is trying to merge a milita group with d main army but to no avail. See what is happening in Northern Sudan, militia v standing army.

The other day, Nassarawa state created a Fulani militia calling them vigilante in a state that is multi ethinic, is like creating an igala militia in Kogi state to d detriment of d Yoruba’s and igbiras.

5. On d Naira, I think it should be fixed. This is d one I don’t agree with Asiwaju.
Re: We Are In A Democracy Tinubu Cannot Resign ??? by advanceDNA: 3:59pm On Feb 17
KnowAll:

2. They allow bandits to run riot in their domains, look at what Wike did by putting a bounty on someone’s head an in less than 24 hours did person was fished out.

So they can't be hungry because they don't go to school...school and hunger and two different things bros ...... In the north banditry and terrorist behaviours is religiously driven...it is promoted by the Quran and its a Caliphate move to takeover villages, cities and towns ... Can't u see them being released whenever they are arrested... They still released some last week claiming they have sworn with Quran not to kill again

KnowAll:

3. The policies that Tinubu team are putting are yet to germinate. At least wait for d seed to Getminate...
bros when u make bad policies u cant expect pple to keep quiet when they can can see the outcome is already dead on arrival.... He took the money gained from removal of fuel subsidy and gave money to state government .....thats a dead on an arrive move...... State government are much bigger thieves..they rob Treasury blind with petty projects like road and overhead bridge ....

Such money has to be channeled into other subsidies that will promote local manufacturing....Go to US ....subsidy is paid on cotton, rice, wheat, soybeans, to promote farmers to produce them locally....
But ur president just thinks once they remove subsidy and lock borders...Nigeria will just grow by itself .....these policies are dead on arrival.....if u cant see it...then i am sorry

KnowAll:

4. They should not allow state police, they should empower the Hunters and Rangers with proper arms.
so u too can counter a suggestion?? But u want pple that feel Tinubu's policies are bad should keep quiet amd wait
U want them to give arms to untrained ... how will they be accounted for ?? I don't know the angle u are viewing it from but no state will put official security, and sophisticated weapon in the hands of hunters....

KnowAll:

5. On d Naira, I think it should be fixed. This is d one I don’t agree with Asiwaju.
So u seff no agree with tinubu because u can see this policy is counter productive.....but u don't want other to disagree on what they can see is wrong

1 Like

Re: We Are In A Democracy Tinubu Cannot Resign ??? by KnowAll(m): 4:16pm On Feb 17
advanceDNA:

So they can't be hungry because they don't go to school...school and hunger and two different things bros ...... In the north banditry and terrorist behaviours is religiously driven...it is promoted by the Quran and its a Caliphate move to takeover villages, cities and towns ... Can't u see them being released whenever they are arrested... They still released some last week claiming they have sworn with Quran not to kill again

bros when u make bad policies u cant expect pple to keep quiet when they can can see the outcome is already dead on arrival.... He took the money gained from removal of fuel subsidy and gave money to state government .....thats a dead on an arrive move...... State government are much bigger thieves..they rob Treasury blind with petty projects like road and overhead bridge ....

Such money has to be channeled into other subsidies that will promote local manufacturing....Go to US ....subsidy is paid on cotton, rice, wheat, soybeans, to promote farmers to produce them locally....
But ur president just thinks once they remove subsidy and lock borders...Nigeria will just grow by itself .....these policies are dead on arrival.....if u cant see it...then i am sorry

so u too can counter a suggestion?? But u want pple that feel Tinubu's policies are bad should keep quiet amd wait
U want them to give arms to untrained ... how will they be accounted for ?? I don't know the angle u are viewing it from but no state will put official security, and sophisticated weapon in the hands of hunters....

So u seff no agree with tinubu because u can see this policy is counter productive.....but u don't want other to disagree on what they can see is wrong

What am saying this, is he has a 4year mandate. He can still fixed d Naira. But what I think they are trying to do is mop up d excess Naira in circulation. Only yesterday a warehouse was discovered with boxes and boxes of billions of Naira. The reason why d black market is still going up is their are still a lot of loose Naira in circulation.
Re: We Are In A Democracy Tinubu Cannot Resign ??? by advanceDNA: 4:37pm On Feb 17
KnowAll:

What am saying this, is he has a 4year mandate. He can still fixed d Naira. But what I think they are trying to do is mop up d excess Naira in circulation. Only yesterday a warehouse was discovered with boxes and boxes of billions of Naira. The reason why d black market is still going up is their are still a lot of loose Naira in circulation.

Lol......mop up? lose naira? u don't even know what u are saying..... grin grin

The naira was deliberately devalued and dollars has not been sold to banks since last year... yet U are saying excess naira caused it....
Re: We Are In A Democracy Tinubu Cannot Resign ??? by ValarDoharis: 6:09pm On Feb 17
You're sycophantically confused. If his 4yr mandate is killing Nigerians, Nigerians will do something! Only a tree will do nothing if its being cut down. That 4yr mandate is never caste in stone!
KnowAll:

3. The policies that Tinubu team are putting are yet to germinate. At least wait for d seed to Getminate.
At present Ethiopia is trying to merge a milita group with d main army but to no avail. See what is happening in Northern Sudan, militia v standing army.

The other day, Nassarawa state created a Fulani militia calling them vigilante in a state that is multi ethinic, is like creating an igala militia in Kogi state to d detriment of d Yoruba’s and igbiras.

Re: We Are In A Democracy Tinubu Cannot Resign ??? by yarimo(m): 6:48pm On Feb 17
Oilwell:
Like the one below
And yet majority of Nigerians are proud and happy with president TINUBU style of leadership
Re: We Are In A Democracy Tinubu Cannot Resign ??? by Oilwell(m): 8:40pm On Feb 17
yarimo:
And yet majority of Nigerians are proud and happy with president TINUBU style of leadership

You are well known all over Nairaland for stupid comments. But I promise one thing, you will reap these negative seeds you have been sowing its just a mater of time.

(1) (Reply)

Please Suggest A Name For This Tinubu's Economy / Who Will You Vote For Among The Top 3 Candidates In 2027 / Labour Party Enugu HOA Member, Hon. Osita Eze, Set To Decamp To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.