Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,382 members, 7,853,692 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:49 PM

Who Will You Vote For? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will You Vote For? (516 Views)

If You Were To Vote Today..which Party Would You Vote? PDP Or APC? / Would You Vote For Atiku In 2015¿ / Who Will You Vote For In 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Will You Vote For? by manchy7531: 3:00pm On Nov 10, 2011
Nlers 2015 is around the corner,i want to assume GEJ will not be going 2015.I want to believe SE and the North are going to be the top players in 2015.

Have been trying to guess who the nominees are going to be, for the NORTH El Rufai, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, David Mark,Nuhu Ribabu,Atiku,Bukola Saraki,Babangida Aliyu keeps coming to my mind as possible nominees.

while for the SOUTHEAST,Rochas okorocha,Chime,Dora akuyili, Ngozi okonjo iweala,charles soludo, Chris Ngige may be the possible nominee.

if in PDP Sullivan chime,Babangida Aliyu,Bukola Sarak,David Mark,soludo,atiku comes out for the ticket who do you think will be right to take the ticket

For ACN let's say Nuhu Ribadu,Chris Ngige happens to be the for runners, who will be the possible ticket winner

For APGA let's say Rochas Okorocha,Dora Akuyili goes for the ticket who will be right to give the ticket.

For CPC i done see any opposition to El Rufia's ticket cos he has already been ordained to take over from Buhari

As for okonjo iweala,i dont see her joining politic and if she joins i dont see her join PDP.maybe APGA

Please judge them based on there political experience and smartness,will power to fight the cabals,ability to carry the youths along,Past achievements,endurance, repping us Internationally

i do like to discuss their prospects as to being the next president.

(1) (Reply)

Obama Signs Order To Cut Travel, Cellphones, Swag! / One-month Old Baby Received A Salary In Northern Nigeria / Appeal Against Sen.david Mark Floating On River Benue.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.