Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,533 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Edo APC Primary Produces 2 Candidates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo APC Primary Produces 2 Candidates (31095 Views)

Okonjo-Iweala Vs Yoo Myung-Hee: WTO Leadership Down To The Final 2 Candidates / APGA Produces 2 Governorship Candidates In Abia But Only Alex Otti Is Recognised / Direct Primary: Crisis In Edo APC As Obaseki Battles Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo APC Primary Produces 2 Candidates by bentenny(m): 10:59pm On Feb 17
Think9ja:
Thunder fire LP, it's presidential candidate and all it's allies
Hello dear apc robot,the thread is about apc and their parallel election at Edo state!
Inform your master to always carry out proper servicing on you after too much usage to avoid this kind of malfunctioning πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

4 Likes

Re: Edo APC Primary Produces 2 Candidates by Indispensable85(m): 11:01pm On Feb 17
garfield1:
Oshiomhole,please allow okpebholo na

Aside equity and justice, Okpebholo is a very dull guy. Have you listened to him? He can barely even speak.

3 Likes

Re: Edo APC Primary Produces 2 Candidates by Indispensable85(m): 11:04pm On Feb 17
fergie001:
Dennis Idahosa will be recognised and ratified by the NWC.

That's obvious! Na only neophytes nor know who the authentic flagbearer be. But the party needs to bring everyone together to stand a chance in the main election.

3 Likes

Re: Edo APC Primary Produces 2 Candidates by NaMe4: 11:05pm On Feb 17
garfield1:

Like asue and akpata

These ones too strong for Denco. We Edos don pass that level of mumu politics or anyone attempting to manipulate based on ethnicity.

We Edolites know who Denco be!

You wan compare such person with Asue?

From campaigns damage don begin already.

1 Like

Re: Edo APC Primary Produces 2 Candidates by Indispensable85(m): 11:07pm On Feb 17
garfield1:

He is not miscalculating,he is looking at the miniscule votes from esan,tinubu and rec factor.actually, denco is a good candidate bar zoning

U be real ambassador of election malpractice sha oooo 🀣🀣

2 Likes

Re: Edo APC Primary Produces 2 Candidates by Indispensable85(m): 11:13pm On Feb 17
fergie001:

Then what is the factor again, it's zoning nah!

Anti-Party v Anti-Party will be sweet! See Edo is dynamic, even those from Edo S understands their Central brothers need some slice. Backing Okpebolo with an Edo S vice could have been cool.

Well, you can listen to those who will vote that day.

Yes I agree totally with you. Na old age dey worry Oshiomhole so. He's politically dull. Okpebholo as candidate with Denco as his deputy would have been a smooth ride for the APC. This route he's taking may backfire eventually. Poor political student!

3 Likes

Re: Edo APC Primary Produces 2 Candidates by Ologbo147: 11:15pm On Feb 17
NaMe4:

These ones too strong for Denco. We Edos don pass that level of mumu politics or anyone attempting to manipulate based on ethnicity.

Asuen has a very rich cv, you can’t compare him with empty denco

1 Like

Re: Edo APC Primary Produces 2 Candidates by garfield1: 11:17pm On Feb 17
Indispensable85:

U be real ambassador of election malpractice sha oooo 🀣🀣

Nothing I stated suggests any malpractice

1 Like

Re: Edo APC Primary Produces 2 Candidates by garfield1: 11:18pm On Feb 17
NaMe4:

From campaigns damage don begin already.

My brother,no waste your vote.apc is taking edo by any means

2 Likes

Re: Edo APC Primary Produces 2 Candidates by garfield1: 11:19pm On Feb 17
Indispensable85:

Aside equity and justice, Okpebholo is a very dull guy. Have you listened to him? He can barely even speak.

Yes I have but he is popular and from esan na.the ones that are articulate like imuse and prof osunbor can't make it.i told you yesterday that denco is a very good candidate

2 Likes

Re: Edo APC Primary Produces 2 Candidates by NzogbuNzogbu: 11:29pm On Feb 17
fergie001:
Dennis Idahosa will be recognised and ratified by the NWC.
the apc primaries that hope conducted was married with thugs and ballot box snatching

Let the nwc be ratifying first, na later oshomole go know wetin he put hand, aspirants from apc would challenge the election when they least expect and apc would be canditateless

1 Like

Re: Edo APC Primary Produces 2 Candidates by NzogbuNzogbu: 11:30pm On Feb 17
garfield1:

My brother,no waste your vote.apc is taking edo by any means
apc go dey candidateless soon

Make dem submit this sham primAries then the aspirants would petition

1 Like

Re: Edo APC Primary Produces 2 Candidates by GetYourPVC02(f): 11:31pm On Feb 17
garfield1:
Oshiomhole,please allow okpebholo na

Don't be too quick. Lately I've been suspecting that Monday guy. He seems very disloyal and can be another Obaseki. Don't blame osho on this. Politicians these days easily go rogue.

3 Likes

Re: Edo APC Primary Produces 2 Candidates by NzogbuNzogbu: 11:34pm On Feb 17
Indispensable85:

Yes I agree totally with you. Na old age dey worry Oshiomhole so. He's politically dull. Okpebholo as candidate with Denco as his deputy would have been a smooth ride for the APC. This route he's taking may backfire eventually. Poor political student!
lol, i first surprise when ize iyamu step back and didn't back Adams candidate

They go later petition this result especially now that thugs and uzodimna did wonders

Dem fit chill first let oshomole run go submit name

It's like oshomole never learns from legal matter, same thing ended his chairmanship, he was advised during the earlier illegal screening committee he constituted but he no see this one coming

1 Like

Re: Edo APC Primary Produces 2 Candidates by NzogbuNzogbu: 11:37pm On Feb 17
GetYourPVC02:

Don't be too quick. Lately I've been suspecting that Monday guy. He seems very disloyal and can be another Obaseki. Don't blame osho on this. Politicians these days easily go rogue.
the guy isn't disloyal, when oga bleep up dem go treat am

Ideally it's his zone turn who be Mumu, ize iyamu sef don give am backing

For oshomole to they get preferred candidate when he isn't gov why not just back Edo central candidate make the apc members know you backed for equity

1 Like

Re: Edo APC Primary Produces 2 Candidates by garfield1: 11:38pm On Feb 17
GetYourPVC02:

On this loyalty aspect,I also see it as the no1 reason oshiomhole decided to choose idahosa.okpebholo is a godson of anenih and also voted for yari.oshio doesn't want another obaseki type betrayal.osunbor obviously won't be loyal same as onolemenmen.imuse is loyal but has no weight.idahosa,dekeri and agba are core oshio loyallists

3 Likes

Re: Edo APC Primary Produces 2 Candidates by garfield1: 11:38pm On Feb 17
NzogbuNzogbu:
apc go dey candidateless soon

Make dem submit this sham primAries then the aspirants would petition

Lol,it is even pdp that will be candidate less.

2 Likes

Re: Edo APC Primary Produces 2 Candidates by NzogbuNzogbu: 11:42pm On Feb 17
garfield1:

Lol,it is even pdp that will be candidate less.
pdp held congress and primaries according to law no objection

Dem Shaibu no even see any legal lacuna to fault anything aside protocols of perceived allegation
Re: Edo APC Primary Produces 2 Candidates by garfield1: 11:44pm On Feb 17
NzogbuNzogbu:
the guy isn't disloyal, when oga bleep up dem go treat am

Ideally it's his zone turn who be Mumu, ize iyamu sef don give am backing

For oshomole to they get preferred candidate when he isn't gov why not just back Edo central candidate make the apc members know you backed for equity

The candidates from central will not be loyal

1 Like

Re: Edo APC Primary Produces 2 Candidates by Omobude244: 11:45pm On Feb 17
garfield1:

He is not miscalculating,he is looking at the miniscule votes from esan,tinubu and rec factor.actually, denco is a good candidate bar zoning
Denco can't challenge ogbeide ihama and ize iyamu in Edo south

1 Like

Re: Edo APC Primary Produces 2 Candidates by garfield1: 11:47pm On Feb 17
NzogbuNzogbu:
pdp held congress and primaries according to law no objection

Dem Shaibu no even see any legal lacuna to fault anything aside protocols of perceived allegation

Funny you.even before that Congress,there was massive protests.the appeal panel clearly said the Congress wasn't done according to law but because of time,it should stand.nothing like shuaibu faction,9 out of 10 aspirants are against asue and they are very formidable.asue is wasting his time

1 Like

Re: Edo APC Primary Produces 2 Candidates by garfield1: 11:49pm On Feb 17
Omobude244:

Denco can't challenge ogbeide ihama and ize iyamu in Edo south
Iyamu that can't win his lga? Ihama is indirectly fighting for APC

1 Like

Re: Edo APC Primary Produces 2 Candidates by press9jatv: 12:03am On Feb 18
ASUE Ighodalo of Pdp will win the Edo State governorship election
Re: Edo APC Primary Produces 2 Candidates by VULCAN(m): 12:04am On Feb 18
Insanity is creeping close to this one.

He sees and hears things.

Labour Party Logo will be the last thing he sees before the madness takes him under

Think9ja:
Thunder fire LP, it's presidential candidate and all it's allies
Re: Edo APC Primary Produces 2 Candidates by dheilaw1(m): 12:24am On Feb 18
Ofunaofu:

APC got no chance in Edo state
you said Tinubu got no chance in River as well

1 Like

Re: Edo APC Primary Produces 2 Candidates by GetYourPVC02(f): 12:50am On Feb 18
garfield1:

On this loyalty aspect,I also see it as the no1 reason oshiomhole decided to choose idahosa.okpebholo is a godson of anenih and also voted for yari.oshio doesn't want another obaseki type betrayal.osunbor obviously won't be loyal same as onolemenmen.imuse is loyal but has no weight.idahosa,dekeri and agba are core oshio loyallists

Ofcourse. This guy has proven himself loyal for years now. He even has the backing of most of those House of assembly guys Obaseki blocked from serving. Denco will do his work but won't try to fight osho or his political structure. Nice guy he is.
So i see this being a big factor going forward in naija politics. No thanks to Obaseki and Fubara, Politicians will start going for their wives or sons or houseboys as replacements in near future to avoid open-eye when the plant u in office.

3 Likes

Re: Edo APC Primary Produces 2 Candidates by onuman: 12:58am On Feb 18
Controversy in everything concerning the Janjaweeeed political party. A political party with actors who under 8 years brought starvation and disease to the masses of Nigeria.
Primary? Buhari's or Tinubu's choice as candidate has already been chosen. APC and democratic choice by universal adult suffrage don't go hand in hand.
Re: Edo APC Primary Produces 2 Candidates by nkemjacob2(m): 2:32am On Feb 18
I don't think I will come out to vote in this edo state election cos I have seen it ahead result will be written. So no need wasting my time.

NIGERIA IS CORRUPT
Re: Edo APC Primary Produces 2 Candidates by Think9ja(m): 2:34am On Feb 18
VULCAN:
Insanity is creeping close to this one.

He sees and hears things.

Labour Party Logo will be the last thing he sees before the madness takes him under

Thunder destroy all supporters of the fraudster that parades himself as messiah of a new Nigeria when the state he governed for 8yrs can't boast of quality roads. May thunder destroy all those who helped to make Emi lokan a reality, whether directly or indirectly

2 Likes

Re: Edo APC Primary Produces 2 Candidates by Think9ja(m): 2:37am On Feb 18
bentenny:

Hello dear apc robot,the thread is about apc and their parallel election at Edo state!
Inform your master to always carry out proper servicing on you after too much usage to avoid this kind of malfunctioning πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Thunder destroy all supporters of the Agulu lying fraudster that parades himself as the champion of a new Nigeria. Thunder scatter all LP supporters and sympathizers. Thunder finish all those who made Emi lokan a reality, whether directly or indirectly

2 Likes

Re: Edo APC Primary Produces 2 Candidates by AkumTemi: 3:03am On Feb 18
politicoNG:

https://www.arise.tv/controversy-trails-edo-apc-governorship-primaries-as-two-candidates-emerge/

He is Dr. Stanley Ugboaja, not Ugboaja, we were undergraduate schoolmates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Ongoing Lokoja Flyover Project By Kogi State Government / Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms / Sanwo-olu Takes A Course In Leadership At Harvard As He Sets To Govern Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.