Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Sincerely Let Us Support Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sincerely Let Us Support Tinubu (1258 Views)

2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido / US Support For Atiku, A Major Boost To His Candidacy / Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sincerely Let Us Support Tinubu by nabiz(m): 4:57am On Feb 18
I dont like tinubu but I have noticed something. I am suspecting that the northern oligarchy mainly the fulanis are the one sabotaging/fighting Tinubu's government. This people have been in government for year without doing anything in Nigeria. They are very rich and powerful. Something must be going on which we don't know.
Tinubu must be fighting to stop their agenda. Are they fighting Tinubu because he wants to tampered with the constitution, example state police which will put and end their conquering agender, i know there are more to it.

As I said, I dont like Tinubu because of the way he became president but he has good intentions for Nigeria. He may not be the messiah but he will make way for the messiah by curtailing the power of the oligarchy who have been holding this country for ransom.This group are very powerful and you can never pls them.. they always want their way in everything

My advice is that the indigenous Nigerian from North to South should rally round and support Tinubu. Tinubu may be fighting a war that many of us are not seeing and if we don't support him he may back down or they may use military to remove him given the reason that he is on able to govern Nigeria.

As earlier said. I dont like Tinubu. I did not vote for him. But I know it is the will of God for Tinubu to be a president. God can use anybody. The same people that are fighting him use him against Jonathan, but from today I will support him. I will endure with him.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sincerely Let Us Support Tinubu by malali: 4:58am On Feb 18
[b]Tinubu needs to delegate more, he is too old to handle every Nigerian issue in his office, He needs to set up a smart think thank generating ideas on public image laundering every 24hrs. The opposition is working harder than the incumbent to portray a certain public image for this administration.

Minister of Information, should be on the TV, radio in all Nigerian languages and dialect telling Nigerians what is planned and the process. Every month he should hold a press conference and be grilled by journalist, on the administrations policies.
Minister Of agriculture, should start meeting with large scale farmers in different geo political zones, and parlaying with them.
All other ministers should also engage the public, if they are doing a good job a lot of these uprisings will not always get to the presidents desk
The senate should start meeting with non performing sector controllers, to give them a widely televised questions and answer sessions
House of Rep committees, should be announcing making announcements as well, all the banking changes and forex changes, should be done and announced after grilling sessions with house committee on bankings.

Billionaire Business men in the private sector should also be saddled with corporate social responsibility projects CSR. To whom much is given much is expected. Let them get government favors with the amount of CSR they execute. We all know they dont pay anything for the raw materials obtained in Nigeria, so they are technically milking the country for their wealth. The communities they get these raw materials from should feel their presence.

Tinubu needs to sit in the middle and "delegate" to all these cabinet members, put them to work, they lobbied for these positions, make them work and sweat. The president should just address very major crises. At Tinubu's age truth be told, he doesn't have the energy. Surround yourself with thinkers, and then form a kitchen cabinet of loyalist to vet the other cabinet members before public utterances are made. Reward and praise cabinet members that solve problems. To make the others sit up.[/b]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sincerely Let Us Support Tinubu by hybrid77: 5:09am On Feb 18
Mtcheeeeew

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sincerely Let Us Support Tinubu by horsepower102: 5:19am On Feb 18
Support tinubu when he spent time putting his tribes men in many positions just like his predecessor buhari.

Just like buhari broke federal character, he did the same.

Now we should all support him when he didn’t carry everyone along.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sincerely Let Us Support Tinubu by odduduwa: 5:25am On Feb 18
I don't know y Yoruba people think other tribes are stupid , turn the table and see how Yoruba people will abuse the president and finish him up with propaganda.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sincerely Let Us Support Tinubu by chopnaira: 5:25am On Feb 18
Asking ibos to support Tinubu, whom they have hated even way back, is like telling Fulanis and Hausas to support Peter Obi in an election 🤭

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sincerely Let Us Support Tinubu by nabiz(m): 5:33am On Feb 18
horsepower102:
Support tinubu when he spent time putting his tribes men in many positions just like his predecessor buhari.

Just like buhari broke federal character, he did the same.

Now we should all support him when he didn’t carry everyone along.
oga I am an igbo man. I am not yoruba

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Sincerely Let Us Support Tinubu by nabiz(m): 5:35am On Feb 18
malali:
[b]Tinubu needs to delegate more, he is too old to handle every Nigerian issue in his office, He needs to set up a smart think thank generating ideas on public image laundering every 24hrs. The opposition is working harder than the incumbent to portray a certain public image for this administration.

Minister of Information, should be on the TV, radio in all Nigerian languages and dialect telling Nigerians what is planned and the process. Every month he should hold a press conference and be grilled by journalist, on the administrations policies.
Minister Of agriculture, should start meeting with large scale farmers in different geo political zones, and parlaying with them.
All other ministers should also engage the public, if they are doing a good job a lot of these uprisings will not always get to the presidents desk
The senate should start meeting with non performing sector controllers, to give them a widely televised questions and answer sessions
House of Rep committees, should be announcing making announcements as well, all the banking changes and forex changes, should be done and announced after grilling sessions with house committee on bankings.

Billionaire Business men in the private sector should also be saddled with corporate social responsibility projects CSR. To whom much is given much is expected. Let them get government favors with the amount of CSR they execute. We all know they dont pay anything for the raw materials obtained in Nigeria, so they are technically milking the country for their wealth. The communities they get these raw materials from should feel their presence.

Tinubu needs to sit in the middle and "delegate" to all these cabinet members, put them to work, they lobbied for these positions, make them work and sweat. The president should just address very major crises. At Tinubu's age truth be told, he doesn't have the energy. Surround yourself with thinkers, and then form a kitchen cabinet of loyalist to vet the other cabinet members before public utterances are made. Reward and praise cabinet members that solve problems. To make the others sit up.[/b]

very insightful

1 Like

Re: Sincerely Let Us Support Tinubu by Wainey: 5:36am On Feb 18
I don't have issues with Tinubu and I fully support him, but tell him to fix the economy before December 2024, cos 2027 is fast approaching.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Sincerely Let Us Support Tinubu by FamTomx2(m): 5:37am On Feb 18
Tinubu taught he possesses some clever magical traits to rule Nigeria by fire by force, he will be taught some political bitter lessons.

Nigeria no be Lagos.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sincerely Let Us Support Tinubu by FamTomx2(m): 5:41am On Feb 18
malali:

Did Tinubu told you that he came to work for Nigerians?

Una just dey give una selves unnecessary headaches.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sincerely Let Us Support Tinubu by Ofunaofu: 5:42am On Feb 18
chopnaira:
Asking ibos to support Tinubu, whom they have hated even way back, is like telling Fulanis and Hausas to support Peter Obi in an election 🤭

If not voting overwhelmingly for Tinubu is what you described as hate, then you are being mischievous.

The Igbos didn't vote overwhelmingly for Tinubu simply because they knew he had absolutely nothing to offer Nigerians.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sincerely Let Us Support Tinubu by advanceDNA: 5:48am On Feb 18
nabiz:
I dont like tinubu but I have noticed something. I am suspecting that the northern oligarchy mainly the fulanis are the one sabotaging/fighting Tinubu's government.
nobody is fighting him....u are just ignoring the truth right in front of u......he introduced policies he ddnt prepare or even care to manage and he's too proud and wicked to admit and back track..... But wants the masses to keep quiet and suffer while he and his cabinet live fat on the nation's purse....

nabiz:

This people have been in government for year without doing anything in Nigeria. They are very rich and powerful. Something must be going on which we don't know.
what u said here is truck load of nonsense..it's clear u are a blind supporter that u will rather blame others than hold the person in charge responsible for his actions..
Was tinubu not part of those that frustrated Jonathan's government.?...he lied to masses that there was no subsidy that Jonathan wanted to inflict pain on Nigerians by increasing fuel from 65 to 115naira.... U are now here making him look like saint...it's like u want to be unfortunate this morning....

nabiz:

Tinubu must be fighting to stop their agenda. Are they fighting Tinubu because he wants to tampered with the constitution, example state police which will put and end their conquering agender, i know there are more to it.
Tinubu must be for fighting?? Is this an assumption or u are hoping or u just want to lie for him like those that campaigned for him without any evidence he will do well... Guy ..how can u be so unpatriotic just because u want to lie for one man?? Is this not wickedness

nabiz:

As I said, I dont like Tinubu
u like tinubu....u are just lying...saying u dont like him several times cant cover up your other comments ..... How can u not see a single evidence good yet claim he is fighting and he should be supported.. thats just blind, biase or paid support

nabiz:

My advice is that the indigenous Nigerian from North to South should rally round and support Tinubu.
this is a foólish advice...he is clueless and doesn't deserve support.... And the first evidence of his cluelessness is giving the money saved on subsidy to state governors..... state governors are the biggest thieves in Nigeria that use petty projects like road and roundabout to rob the Treasury blind...
For u to know how bad ur president is...in this hard time everyone is suffering because he removed the peg on the currency.... He still has the wicked mind to pack our foreign earnings and use it to fund hajj .... Dollars u claimed is not enough....

nabiz:

Tinubu may be fighting a war that many of us are not seeing
dont let thunder strike u ooooo.... u are still speculating & supporting blinding without evidence. ...What do u mean by "tinubu may be fighting"?? Are u being paid?

...this government justifies the sufferings of Nigerians with another nation's suffering, they say there is violence in other places too so we should stop complaining of bokoharam and soon they will control social.media so we cant talk any more...this is nothing more than an anti-people government here to enrich themselves by holding on to all the monies formerly used to manage people's pain

nabiz:

As earlier said. I dont like Tinubu I did not vote for him. But I know it is the will of God for Tinubu to be a president.
u are a two faced pretender.....and a weak manipulator like politicians...u have said this same statement like 5 times....and its clear u like the man for no reason

nabiz:

. The same people that are fighting him use him against Jonathan,
Okayyyyy..... he did not use himself against Jonathan? So they used him?? U are even trying to make him a victim.??
But guy...u know say u deserve make thunder strike u wherever u dey now....

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sincerely Let Us Support Tinubu by Ofunaofu: 5:59am On Feb 18
nabiz:
I dont like tinubu but I have noticed something. I am suspecting that the northern oligarchy mainly the fulanis are the one sabotaging/fighting Tinubu's government. This people have been in government for year without doing anything in Nigeria. They are very rich and powerful. Something must be going on which we don't know.

As I said, I dont like Tinubu because of the way he became president but he has good intentions for Nigeria. He may not be the messiah but he will make way for the messiah by curtailing the power of the oligarchy who have been holding this country for ransom.This group are very powerful and you can never pls them.. they always want their way in everything

My advice is that the indigenous Nigerian from North to South should rally round and support Tinubu. Tinubu may be fighting a war that many of us are not seeing and if we don't support him he may back down or they may use military to remove him given the reason that he is on able to govern Nigeria.

As earlier said. I dont like Tinubu. I did not vote for him. But I know it is the will of God for Tinubu to be a president. God can use anybody. The same people that are fighting him use him against Jonathan, but from today I will support him. I will endure with him.

The only person sabotaging Tinubu's government is Tinubu himself

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sincerely Let Us Support Tinubu by hrykanu231(m): 6:14am On Feb 18
nabiz:

You typed rubbish.
Do you use your brains to think at all?
We should support an obvious failure, you are irredeemably unintelligent

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sincerely Let Us Support Tinubu by SaiOba: 6:17am On Feb 18
Thanks so much brotherly
advanceDNA:
nobody is fighting him....u are just ignoring the truth right in front of u......he introduced policies he ddnt prepare or even care to manage and he's too proud and wicked to admit and back track..... But wants the masses to keep quiet and suffer while he and his cabinet live fat on the nation's purse....

what u said here is truck load of nonsense..it's clear u are a blind supporter that u will rather blame others than hold the person in charge responsible for his actions..
Was tinubu not part of those that frustrated Jonathan's government.?...he lied to masses that there was no subsidy that Jonathan wanted to inflict pain on Nigerians by increasing fuel from 65 to 115naira.... U are now here making him look like saint...it's like u want to be unfortunate this morning....

Tinubu must be for fighting?? Is this an assumption or u are hoping or u just want to lie for him like those that campaigned for him without any evidence he will do well... Guy ..how can u be so unpatriotic just because u want to lie for one man?? Is this not wickedness

u like tinubu....u are just lying...saying u dont like him several times cant cover up your other comments ..... How can u not see a single evidence good yet claim he is fighting and he should be supported.. thats just blind, biase or paid support

this is a foólish advice...he is clueless and doesn't deserve support.... And the first evidence of his cluelessness is giving the money saved on subsidy to state governors..... state governors are the biggest thieves in Nigeria that use petty projects like road and roundabout to rob the Treasury blind...
For u to know how bad ur president is...in this hard time everyone is suffering because he removed the peg on the currency.... He still has the wicked mind to pack our foreign earnings and use it to fund hajj .... Dollars u claimed is not enough....

dont let thunder strike u ooooo.... u are still speculating & supporting blinding without evidence. ...What do u mean by "tinubu may be fighting"?? Are u being paid?

...this government justifies the sufferings of Nigerians with another nation's suffering, they say there is violence in other places too so we should stop complaining of bokoharam and soon they will control social.media so we cant talk any more...this is nothing more than an anti-people government here to enrich themselves by holding on to all the monies formerly used to manage people's pain

u are a two faced pretender.....and a weak manipulator like politicians...u have said this same statement like 5 times....and its clear u like the man for no reason

Okayyyyy..... he did not use himself against Jonathan? So they used him?? U are even trying to make him a victim.??

4 Likes

Re: Sincerely Let Us Support Tinubu by teamoneline: 6:33am On Feb 18
The only way to fight the cabal is to ensure that INEC is independent of political influence by involving civil societies in the setting up of INEC.

1 Like

Re: Sincerely Let Us Support Tinubu by Tallesty1(m): 6:47am On Feb 18
nabiz:

Mr Endurance, kindly fvck off.

Tinubu is the one directly making all these directionless economic policies, not the Northern Oligarchy. He removed subsidies and turned the naira into a bird.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sincerely Let Us Support Tinubu by BeardedMeat(m): 7:06am On Feb 18
nabiz:
You just wan trend Abii?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sincerely Let Us Support Tinubu by limeta(f): 7:13am On Feb 18
nabiz:

What does it matter you igbo who said igbo,s don't have traitors among them
Am not igbo or am i yoruba who ever cooked up the ideas for you is your enermy .
Fulani fighting yoruba is good development the country needs it
How soon you forget the song by yorubas No IGBO PERSON will ever be Nigeria president.
This their fight must be made to last .

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sincerely Let Us Support Tinubu by Millimann: 7:18am On Feb 18
Mr Endurance,
Was it the Hsusa/Flanigan that approved billions for the renovation of tinubu and Shettima'houzrd?
Wad it Haida/Flanigan that purchased SUVs with billions for the first Lady?
And the presidential yacht?

You're telling us you are Igbo to seek validation. Be deceiving yourself.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sincerely Let Us Support Tinubu by Nice2023(m): 7:20am On Feb 18
Someone said he has no plan for Nigeria when asked.

And again,he said he must shrink the purchasing power of the people and widen the tax net.

Pls,stop this nonsense of supporting a man whose own people are already cursing.

I knew he was a failure right from the time he was in Lagos state.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sincerely Let Us Support Tinubu by nigeriansamurai(m): 7:22am On Feb 18
Keep on being foolish... Support a man that did not need support of the people to rule Nigeria? Shey na by force let him enjoy what he has struggled for. besides as far as APC is concerned na still dem dem. and may his good intentions, evident in the economy continue to show in your life and that of your family amen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sincerely Let Us Support Tinubu by Customised3(f): 7:22am On Feb 18
Had it been i know you,i could have given you a dirty .......👋

2 Likes

Re: Sincerely Let Us Support Tinubu by Savedday2: 7:23am On Feb 18
The truth is that, Tinubu is totally confused. He doesn't know what else to do and he won't admit.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sincerely Let Us Support Tinubu by Legalaffairs(m): 7:30am On Feb 18
nabiz:

YOU ARE ON A LONG JOURNEY. APC IS NOT A PARTY THAT SUFFERS CHALLENGES IN SILENCE. THERE IS NO SABOTAGE FROM ANY ANGLE. YOU DON'T REMOVE THE BRAKES OF THE LOADED LORRY WITHOUT EXPECTING A CRASH OR PLUNGE.

APC AND TINUBU IS CLUELESS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sincerely Let Us Support Tinubu by mightyhaze: 7:32am On Feb 18
advanceDNA:

God bless you

Honestly I was seething with rage and did not know where exactly to start replying the op.. but you patiently dissected and shredded this rubbish. Your DNA advance no be small

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sincerely Let Us Support Tinubu by 9japride(m): 7:35am On Feb 18
advanceDNA:

[color=#006600][/color]

Politics is all about interest especially in Nigeria. Anyone supporting a government that does not see the masses as humans is definitely benefiting from the system.
It's either the person has connection to the federal or state government. Same with people who are advising others not to japa. They wouldn't tell you that they have someone in political position giving them financial benefits.
To do the right thing is very simple in government, it's just that in Africa the mindset of 'only me should stand no one else' is what is affecting the development of the country.
Those who supported Buhari with all their wicked hearts have left him behind and now they have discovered a new darling.

1 Like

Re: Sincerely Let Us Support Tinubu by nigeriansamurai(m): 7:37am On Feb 18
[quote author=chopnaira post=128510581]Asking ibos to support Tinubu, whom they have hated even way back, is like telling Fulanis and Hausas to support Peter Obi in an election
Re: Sincerely Let Us Support Tinubu by Gadafii: 7:44am On Feb 18
Let Mahmoud yakub support him, let him ronu gangsters keep supporting him, well meaning Nigerians will continue to swear for him and his generation

Tinubu knew he wasn’t the peoples choice, that’s why he has decided to punish Nigerians like this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sincerely Let Us Support Tinubu by Lush100(m): 7:52am On Feb 18
nabiz:

You have spiritual eyes.
I voted for Obi.
But Tinubu is the only southener that can break the political north hold on.Nigeira.

Obi is too meek for that.

Obi rather has a template to make Nigeria great. But he cannot do it under this set-up. The northern oligarch will deal with his method.

But this guys fear Tinubu.
BAT is the fore runner.
Don't be suprised if BAT create at least 2 states for the southern part of Nigeria before he leaves.

Guys from.the east should pipe it down but even.if they don't this is what is in my heart.

They fear that guy oh.(the North).

The hardship is affecting us all even me.
But I have understanding

2 Likes

Re: Sincerely Let Us Support Tinubu by gratiaeo(m): 7:56am On Feb 18
malali:

This one is copied straight from WhatsApp group and pasted on nairaland.
Tinubu has no intention than to steal and loot and loot more

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

PRONACO Confab: People's National Conference (PNC) / Candidate: Donald Duke Vs Pat Utomi / Busted! Asp Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.