Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,702 members, 7,865,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:42 AM

Morning Digest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Morning Digest (51 Views)

Morning Digest / Morning Digest / Prophet Emmanuel Makandiwa - The Word Digest 01 - 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Morning Digest by wasol: 6:41am On Feb 18
MORNING DIGEST!

LIFE AND TIME (Part 184)

LIFE: Living Into Future Enterprise.

TIME: Thinking Into Momentary Enterprise.

Until that blindfold is prayerfully removed, your shouting at the children will make no difference.

2 Corinthians 4:3-4
[3] But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
[4] In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Romans 12:9-11
[9] Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.
[10] Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;
[11] Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord;

It takes love to serve and it takes God to love because God is love.

In our society today, when most people hear the word LOVE, they feel it is none existent because the world has replaced love with lust, infatuation and sex.

I heard a young discussing with a lady and the both of them were repeatedly saying; “leave that thing, love has been killed and buried long ago.”

Beloveth child of God, did you see the level of blindfold?
So in essence, there is no longer preference for one another, but personal gain all the way.

To be continued…

Prayer: Oh Lord my God please help my generation in Jesus Christ’s name. Amen!

REMEMBER: THE GREATEST DISABILITY IN THE BODY OF CHRIST IS LACK OF LOVE.

Thank you for your time and God bless you greatly…

I love you...

Evang. Alfred Aghudumobel Solomon Wilfred

ANTICIPATE THE LAUNCH OF ALFAWILSUB, A WEBSITE YOU CAN BUY DATA FOR AS LOW AS N320/GB.

FOR YOUR CHEAP DATA BUNDLES, CAC, TIN, SCUML REGISTRATION, QUALITY GRAPHIC DESIGNS, FAFOR LIFE HEALTH PRODUCTS AND OTHER RELATED SERVICES, CALL/WHATSAPP: +2348020528430
#cacsolution
#alfawilsltd

(1) (Reply)

Daily Prophetic Blessings (episode 273) Ps.20:1-3)-solution ENCOUNTERS / The Dealings Of God / Songs Of Angels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.