Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,439 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Surge Protector/tv Guard Not Coming On To Green Light Anymore - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Surge Protector/tv Guard Not Coming On To Green Light Anymore (224 Views)

Rents, Property Values Surge In Abuja Ahead Of Inauguration / ATTENTION: LAND PROPERTIES ARE NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE !!!! / Man Whose Watch, Cloths And House Are All Green, White, Green (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surge Protector/tv Guard Not Coming On To Green Light Anymore by GreaterFuture(m): 6:42am On Feb 18
it does not leave red and yellow light and move to green light anymore... Rather it goes back to red light after blinking red and light.
the electricity is alright as Usual, this I'm sure of.
What could be the cause?

It only does this occasionally when light current is very low, irregular or poor in one way or the other... But the light current is okay this time.

It started this just this midnight.
Pls what could be the cause(s)?
Re: Surge Protector/tv Guard Not Coming On To Green Light Anymore by lordchiz(m): 10:12am On Feb 18
Omoh...me and you dey experience the same issue ooooo

1 Like

Re: Surge Protector/tv Guard Not Coming On To Green Light Anymore by CamsedVacancy: 11:22am On Feb 18
There should be a small switch on it. Check whether it's set to delay

1 Like

Re: Surge Protector/tv Guard Not Coming On To Green Light Anymore by eepeepook: 2:57pm On Feb 18
Post a picture of the device. Let me be sure it’s more expensive than the two thousand Naira ones I buy regularly. This one you opened three threads based on the matter, it’s like you don’t come across such sum normally.

1 Like

Re: Surge Protector/tv Guard Not Coming On To Green Light Anymore by GreaterFuture(m): 2:22pm On Feb 20
CamsedVacancy:
There should be a small switch on it. Check whether it's set to delay
No, it's fine
Re: Surge Protector/tv Guard Not Coming On To Green Light Anymore by GreaterFuture(m): 2:23pm On Feb 20
eepeepook:
Post a picture of the device. Let me be sure it’s more expensive than the two thousand Naira ones I buy regularly. This one you opened three threads based on the matter, it’s like you don’t come across such sum normally.
I think it has corrected now
It's was just very unusual and ransom.

(1) (Reply)

Prime Properties For Sale / 4 Sale 4brm Terace Duplex @ Ogudu Gra Ph2,,65m 07034770232, / Vacant: Land Fenced With Gate And C Of O At Peace Estate 7m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.