Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Is This Real? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This Real? (252 Views)

Tb Joshua: Woman Gives Birth In Church With Miracle - Is This Real? / Charm For Walking On Broken Bottles, Is This Real Of Fake? / Is This Real? Can You Attend This Type Of Church If You Will Be Given #10m If Yo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Real? by Azazyel: 6:53am On Feb 18
A friend of mine told me there's this church in Odogunyan, Ikorodu where the Apostle, a Benin man sends youths abroad especially to Canada without paying a dime. It is very close to Lasustech, beside Total filling station. According to him, when they get there, they'll pay back within 6months of working there. That there are jobs waiting for them there. I had to follow my friend to see this philanthropist. I took a number to see the man of God after church service. The service was typical of those ones who try as much as possible to hoodwink members with planned out miracles. I was shaking my head. The next thing, I heard members hailing him "oracle oracle" after every word he preached. After service, it was war. Sometimes the pastor's disciples that he has promised to take to Canada would come and he would tell them to go and buy orange or coconut or something else then go and bath with the seeds. After all that, he told them to bring money to the altar even if it's their last cash to go home. I finally got to see the pastor after 4hrs of waiting despite being number 4. He told me that he would help me with travel to Canada then sent a form for me to fill and bring back. I even saw a woman who brought her son to him and was begging him to take her son to Canada by April. He claims to have sent some people to Canada last month and usually brags about building a house of 180million in Lagos. It really felt awkward and I really want to hear from people who know about this man
Re: Is This Real? by Westerhoffe(m): 7:03am On Feb 18
Run.
Re: Is This Real? by AntiChristian: 8:12am On Feb 18
grin

Na Canada your salvation dey?
Re: Is This Real? by Azazyel: 2:42pm On Feb 18
Westerhoffe:
Run.

I'm on the run like this o grin
Re: Is This Real? by Kobojunkie: 6:05pm On Feb 18
Azazyel:
A friend of mine told me there's this church in Odogunyan, Ikorodu where the Apostle, a Benin man sends youths abroad especially to Canada without paying a dime. It is very close to Lasustech, beside Total filling station. According to him, when they get there, they'll pay back within 6months of working there. That there are jobs waiting for them there. I had to follow my friend to see this philanthropist. I took a number to see the man of God after church service. The service was typical of those ones who try as much as possible to hoodwink members with planned out miracles. I was shaking my head. The next thing, I heard members hailing him "oracle oracle" after every word he preached. After service, it was war. Sometimes the pastor's disciples that he has promised to take to Canada would come and he would tell them to go and buy orange or coconut or something else then go and bath with the seeds. After all that, he told them to bring money to the altar even if it's their last cash to go home. I finally got to see the pastor after 4hrs of waiting despite being number 4. He told me that he would help me with travel to Canada then sent a form for me to fill and bring back. I even saw a woman who brought her son to him and was begging him to take her son to Canada by April. He claims to have sent some people to Canada last month and usually brags about building a house of 180million in Lagos. It really felt awkward and I really want to hear from people who know about this man
Did you bother going to see the family of those whose family members had been sent over to Canada by the man to ascertain the truth of his claim? undecided
Re: Is This Real? by Westerhoffe(m): 6:45pm On Feb 18
And… why is your moniker "Azazyel" of all possible choices?
Re: Is This Real? by Azazyel: 11:53pm On Feb 18
Kobojunkie:
Did you bother going to see the family of those whose family members had been sent over to Canada by the man to ascertain the truth of his claim? undecided

I don't know them. Besides, that was my first time in the church
Re: Is This Real? by Azazyel: 11:53pm On Feb 18
Westerhoffe:
And… why is your moniker "Azazyel" of all possible choices?

What's wrong with the name?
Re: Is This Real? by Kobojunkie: 12:09am On Feb 19
Azazyel:
■ I don't know them. Besides, that was my first time in the church
Why not do an expose the claims made by this particular god of men? Who knows, you may even uncover a human trafficking ring while you are at it. undecided
Re: Is This Real? by Westerhoffe(m): 4:46am On Feb 19
Azazyel:

What's wrong with the name?

Where did you hear of it?

Azazyel, he's one of the Watchers… that taught men weaponry.
You shouldn't validate his name bro.
Re: Is This Real? by chiedu7: 5:10am On Feb 19
Westerhoffe:

Which wan watcher?
Re: Is This Real? by Westerhoffe(m): 5:16am On Feb 19
chiedu7:

Which wan watcher?

Fallen Angels.
Re: Is This Real? by chiedu7: 7:12am On Feb 19
Westerhoffe:

Fallen Angels.
got yah
Re: Is This Real? by Floky215: 8:23am On Feb 19
Westerhoffe:

Fallen Angels.

And who told you that he has fallen?
Re: Is This Real? by Westerhoffe(m): 8:44am On Feb 19
Floky215:

And who told you that he has fallen?

And who told you he hasn't fallen?
Re: Is This Real? by Azazyel: 9:16am On Feb 19
Kobojunkie:
Why not do an expose the claims made by this particular god of men? Who knows, you may even uncover a human trafficking ring while you are at it. undecided

True. I will do some more investigation

1 Like

Re: Is This Real? by Azazyel: 9:17am On Feb 19
Westerhoffe:

Yeah I know Azazyel. I know what he did. I just love the name
Re: Is This Real? by Azazyel: 9:09pm On Feb 19
chiedu7:

got yah

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is This Real? by Azazyel: 10:11pm On Feb 20
I'll be at the church tomorrow. Expect some updates here. I'll try to locate one or two people to discuss with to find out some things. I'll try as much as possible to avoid the zombies in the church cos some people there have been completely hypnotized. I'm filling out the Canada Visa form
Re: Is This Real? by Azazyel: 12:37pm On Feb 28
I went to the church and saw the pastor again with the form he asked me to fill. He always seems to call people from the crowd during service and be telling them their life histories. They would be shouting "yes Sir". All the time I have been with him, he never saw Jack. I met a young fellow there who was also after the Canada Visa. He had no passport and told the pastor. The guy told me the pastor had been dribbling him. The pastor gave him a number that he should contact the woman as she is an immigration officer. He called the woman only to hear her speaking Hausa and later spoke pidgin saying she doesn't know any immigration officer or whatever. He told the pastor and he replied on WhatsApp "they said she lost her number" I now asked "who are they?" This man is a real dribbler. He has been parading some fellows in church telling everyone that they would be in Canada this month. Last week I even heard him talking about how TB Joshua is an inspiration to him even though he claims he left MFM some years back. Honestly, a lot of Nigerians have been brainwashed by these Men. Most times in the church, I'll just be shaking my head. The number of times I even saw people running outside to give offerings is up to 8. I'm not exaggerating. Steady cashout every week! Then he'll be telling them of how enemies are doing them and holding their destinies. If he is not preaching about enemies, he'll be preaching about sacrifice. His midweek services are worse. He'll start in the morning and end close to dusk. Omo things dey occur! Zombies yapa for this country. Nigerians always want to believe that one enemy is after them instead of sitting down to think and restrategize to get out of bad situations in life.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Live By The Standard Of This World / Good Morning / Valiant For Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.