Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Igbos Has Taken Over Senate President Office, Akwa Ibom People Cry Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Has Taken Over Senate President Office, Akwa Ibom People Cry Out (4521 Views)

APC Strategists Mobilise Against PDP Over Senate Minority Leadership / Kano Senator Barau Meets 70 Lawmakers Over Senate Presidency Race / Okorocha Appeals To INEC Over Senate Certificate Of Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Has Taken Over Senate President Office, Akwa Ibom People Cry Out by ITbomb(m): 7:34am On Feb 18
An ardent supporter of the Senate President, Godswill Akpabio and Director Of Special Duties For Senator Godswill Obot Akpabio Campaign, Da Zion Umoh has joined voice in protesting the alleged marginalisation of Akwa Ibom indigenes appointed as legislative aides to the Senate President.

Describing the situation where aides from his home state were denied their allowances while others have been paid 6 months salary as unfortunate, Da Zion cautioned that Akwa Ibomites may never benefit from this Administration except achievement of Used Cars and Grinding Machines as Empowerments and Support.

You may recall that the wife of the Senate President is from Enugu State and during her time as first lady of Akwa Ibom State was alleged to have favoured her kindred in appointments and contracts to the detriment of the indigenes.

According Vanguard newspaper, the office of the Senate President is entitled to 45 appointees, but Da Zion alleged that most of the key appointees including Chief of Staff are controlled by Igbos.

https://www.facebook.com/100050392785850/posts/pfbid02Hxdn8m2LWQ8cEeQV1ajN8PTwmSPBhUKtK1TKrbvVHMcqFpAtpV3KU469MQTAWL3Gl/?app=fbl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Has Taken Over Senate President Office, Akwa Ibom People Cry Out by AwokenVawulence: 7:36am On Feb 18
Av

1 Like

Re: Igbos Has Taken Over Senate President Office, Akwa Ibom People Cry Out by Ozommadu: 7:39am On Feb 18
Nigerians sef, very selfish people

They're not bothered about the killings, banditry, kidnapping, inflation and hunger in the country...they're only concerned about their own pockets and appointment.

Typical Apc supporters behaviour, smh

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Igbos Has Taken Over Senate President Office, Akwa Ibom People Cry Out by EreluRoz: 7:40am On Feb 18
Nneoma Akpabio is a powerful woman that controls her husband as she pleases, she do pass Betty Akeredolu but she's not loud as Betty.

Whenever I see redpillers doing their shit, I just laugh and smh because they don't truly understand that divine power a wise woman has over a man.

No man on earth can escape the manipulative gift of a wise woman except some foolish women who don't even recognize that gift and how to use it. Babangida, Obasanjo, Abdulsalam, Buhari, Jonathan, Tinubu and other alpha men you know are being secretly controlled by their wise spouse , so who are all these tiny legged redpillers that want to change that?

Just try and marry a good woman so that she'll control you positively. Most of these men don't even realized they are being controlled. Just leave shouting and bossing for them while you quietly do your job underground. Eve run am steadily, so no son of Adam can escape it.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Has Taken Over Senate President Office, Akwa Ibom People Cry Out by princepeter566: 7:41am On Feb 18
Nigeria my country.
I pledge to Nigeria my country, how can I be faithful, loyal and honest when I am hungry
Tinubu.
Tinubu
Tinubu.
Tinubu came here to dance
Re: Igbos Has Taken Over Senate President Office, Akwa Ibom People Cry Out by CharleyBright(m): 7:47am On Feb 18
Make una channel una energies to blaming Godswill Akpabio.
And quote me very well, Akwa Ibom politicians and govt official are very selfish and uncaring about their own indigenes. When an Akwa Ibom get any political or govt office, he does not help people from his state. He would rather block them and even help someone from another state. It is their usual only me go enjoy or shine to be village champion mentality. That is their nature.
If you are from Akwa Ibom, don't bother to go to Akwa Ibom man to seek for help for employment, there is 95% chances that he won't help you.
So if Akpabio is Senate president, and his wife is using his office to get help for Ibos, pls blame the useless Akpabio and his Akwa Ibom selfish mentality.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Has Taken Over Senate President Office, Akwa Ibom People Cry Out by accordadoga24(f): 7:48am On Feb 18
Hehehe
Re: Igbos Has Taken Over Senate President Office, Akwa Ibom People Cry Out by crossfm: 7:48am On Feb 18
Hehehe.

Nigeria na cruz.

Yesterday it was one Imam, today this one.

Igbo's are really going through a lot.

The hate is real.

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Igbos Has Taken Over Senate President Office, Akwa Ibom People Cry Out by Nigercity: 8:13am On Feb 18
I pity those who support politicans
Because they share ethincity with them, thinking the would favour them more

Politicians only have the interest of there loyalist and friends at hand
That being said
It has nothing to do with his wife
In general the awka ibomites as a state are more appointmented by the senate President than any other state
The SP wouldn't like to appoint people only from his state, he would go to other catchment areas that shares ties with his state, which includes Abia, cross River, imo,ebonyi, and to some extent rivers state (it's the same thing even while seeking admission to a federal university, catchment areas are considered)
So those he appointed are naturally from different states but happens to be mostly likely Igbos

Funfact if an awka ibom/ cross River man becomes president today he would likely appoint more people from Abia/imo/ebonyi far
More than he would appoint those from rivers ,Bayesla, Enugu or Edo
It's just the reality
has nothing to do with his wife

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Has Taken Over Senate President Office, Akwa Ibom People Cry Out by EmperorCaesar(m): 8:18am On Feb 18
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I can bet my balls that this was written by an LP member who's def an Igbo

Dem go con dey circulate am around like say others dey cry as dem dey pepper them

These guys can really stoop this low?? 😂🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Has Taken Over Senate President Office, Akwa Ibom People Cry Out by EmperorCaesar(m): 8:19am On Feb 18
The handwriting was so clear and glaring

U wanna talk down on a people yet praise them this much

U must think we all have same head shape 🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Has Taken Over Senate President Office, Akwa Ibom People Cry Out by Sergio101(m): 8:21am On Feb 18
cheesy

Please someone should make me understand this write-up.

Was so trashy to me, or maybe I'm a trash

You hold a position and you are still wailing about people that doesn't give a fùck?

I don't understand

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Has Taken Over Senate President Office, Akwa Ibom People Cry Out by Oceanfl0w: 8:22am On Feb 18
EmperorCaesar:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dem go con dey circulate am around like say others dey cry as dem dey pepper them

Okay
Re: Igbos Has Taken Over Senate President Office, Akwa Ibom People Cry Out by Nigercity: 8:27am On Feb 18
EmperorCaesar:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Some one made a post (after which he wrote his full name)
On Facebook, not a faceless forum like nairaland
You didn't bother to check his profile

Some how you conviced your self
That his Igbo

Alot of people are truly sick in this country

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Has Taken Over Senate President Office, Akwa Ibom People Cry Out by koondog: 8:30am On Feb 18
Ibibios, please do not fall for this. The people from the West have started their divide and conquer again sensing the strong bond between SE and SS now. Most of the posters here using popular Ibiobio words like Ayaya unnecessarily and Google translate are impostors from the west, in their typical divide and rule fashion.

These people from the West do not understand how related Igbos and Ibibios are, they don't even know Abiriba people are more related to Ibibios than Igbos. They don't know they are native Igbo/Ika living in Akwa Ibom. They don't even know Aba and Ikot Ekpene are border towns with people living across for hundreds of years and speaking each other languages.

Understand these appointments were made by Akpabio himself after he took office as senate president. This has nothing to do with Igbos but Akpabio. Same way GEJ and Obasanjo for whatever reasons, felt comfortable surrounding themselves with Igbos, than their own people.

Ibibios, keep in mind SE senate president candidates like Orji Uzor Kalu, Umahi and Ifeanyi Ubah later step down to support Akpabio as their brother and inlaw. They did this because of the bond between SE and SS, like they supported GEJ.

As stated already Akpabio made these appointments himself in June 2023 below few days after he was elected. If Ibibios want these positions, please go to Akpabio and ask him to change all of them to Ibibios, Igbos don't care, has nothing to do with Igbos. Don't allow people from the West to cause unnecessary division between you and Igbos. This is a none issue but Akpabio decisions.

Akpabio appoints Aides June 2023. One of the appointments has Igbo name but actually from Akwa Ibom. The Deputy Chief of Staff, Saviour Enyiekere(PhD) hails from Ika Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State.
https://www.nairaland.com/7742801/akpabio-makes-first-appointment-names

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbos Has Taken Over Senate President Office, Akwa Ibom People Cry Out by flokii: 8:42am On Feb 18
Akwa ibom ayaya.. make I no talk cheesy

Igbo ma je yin maye and still play victims.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos Has Taken Over Senate President Office, Akwa Ibom People Cry Out by Minime10(f): 8:45am On Feb 18
CharleyBright:
Make una channel una energies to blaming Godswill Akpabio.
And quote me very well, Akwa Ibom politicians and govt official are very selfish and uncaring about their own indigenes. When an Akwa Ibom get any political or govt office, he does not help people from his state. He would rather block them and even help someone from another state. It is their usual only me go enjoy or shine to be village champion mentality. That is their nature.
If you are from Akwa Ibom, don't bother to go to Akwa Ibom man to seek for help for employment, there is 95% chances that he won't help you.
So if Akpabio is Senate president, and his wife is using his office to get help for Ibos, pls blame the useless Akpabio and his Akwa Ibom selfish mentality.

You are a million and one time CORRECT.
If you are from Akwa Ibom & you happen to meet any person from Akwa Ibom in any position of authority, whether in government office (political office), Banking sector, Corporate organisation even in business world, I will advice that you better mind yourself and carry on with your life as though you are not from that State. Those people are wicked when it comes to helping their people, no, never they will never help. Couple with their inferiority complex the moment they find themselves in the midst of other tribes.
Akwa Ibom person in a government or a public office will tell you to speak English with him, that he or she does not understand you if you were trying to communicate with the person in the local dialect.
Those people are so pathetic gush!
JSMH!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Has Taken Over Senate President Office, Akwa Ibom People Cry Out by haffaze777(m): 8:46am On Feb 18
South South and South East nah one so it's family affair

13 Likes

Re: Igbos Has Taken Over Senate President Office, Akwa Ibom People Cry Out by udede(m): 8:48am On Feb 18
Misyerning continues all because of Ebi mpiawa azu.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Has Taken Over Senate President Office, Akwa Ibom People Cry Out by flokii: 8:49am On Feb 18
Sergio101:
cheesy

Please someone should make me understand this write-up.

Was so trashy to me, or maybe I'm a trash

You hold a position and you are still wailing about people that doesn't give a fùck?

I don't understand

The writeup is a wake up call for Akwa Ibomites to fight for their benefits under the current Senate president married to an Igbo woman.. the allegation is that Igbos have taken over affairs of the Senate President's office and are treating Akwa Ibom sons and daughters like trash.

Mind you, this is coming from a highly placed individual so forget about labelling him a bigot.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Has Taken Over Senate President Office, Akwa Ibom People Cry Out by Nigercity: 8:57am On Feb 18
flokii:

The writeup is a wake up call for Akwa Ibomites to fight for their benefits under the current Senate president married to an Igbo woman.. the allegation is that Igbos have taken over affairs of the Senate President's office and are treating Akwa Ibom sons and daughters like trash.

Mind you, this is coming from a highly placed individual so forget about labelling him a bigot.

The man has appointed more awka ibomites than any other states
Those other people they are complaining about,are from different states

Now aside akwa/cross
Which other states where you expecting him to appoint from?

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Has Taken Over Senate President Office, Akwa Ibom People Cry Out by WantsandMore: 9:21am On Feb 18
EreluRoz:
Nneoma Akpabio is a powerful woman that controls her husband as she pleases, she do pass Betty Akeredolu but she's not loud as Betty.

Whenever I see redpillers doing their shit, I just laugh and smh because they don't truly understand that divine power a wise woman has over a man.

No man on earth can escape the manipulative gift of a wise woman except some foolish women who don't even recognize that gift and how to use it. Babangida, Obasanjo, Abdulsalam, Buhari, Jonathan, Tinubu and other alpha men you know are being secretly controlled by their wise spouse , so who are all these tiny legged redpillers that want to change that?

Just try and marry a good woman so that she'll control you positively. Most of these men don't even realized they are being controlled. Just leave shouting and bossing for them while you quietly do your job underground. Eve run am steadily, so no son of Adam can escape it.
All these men you mentioned weren't alpha's why they were able to achieve very little. Abraham Lincoln, Dale Carnegie, Rockefeller, Rothschild, Soyinka, Chinua Achebe, Ojukwu, The list is exhaustive. Contrary to your opinion about Alpha & Women. Alpha is able to navigate all the manipulation of his woman because first he recognizes he's no different from her, then he respect her & put her in her place honorably. Being mindlessly controlled by a woman is the greatest tragedy of any person. No, being mindlessly controlled by anyone while losing your will is the greatest tragedy to befall that person

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Has Taken Over Senate President Office, Akwa Ibom People Cry Out by EreluRoz: 9:26am On Feb 18
Nigercity:

The man has appointed more awka ibomites than any other states
Those other people they are complaining about,are from different states

Now aside akwa/cross
Which other states where you expecting him to appoint from?
You lie, Nneoma Akpabio has always paved way for her people more than akwaibomites (I don't blame her for this) infact she brought Udom to succeed her husband until they fell apart. I know the inside gist very well. If you want favour from akpabio, you'll quickly get it through his wife Nneoma Akpabio

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Has Taken Over Senate President Office, Akwa Ibom People Cry Out by Ckonnet: 9:33am On Feb 18
EmperorCaesar:
The handwriting was so clear and glaring

U wanna talk down on a people yet praise them this much

U must think we all have same head shape 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I hope you are okay because I have noticed that you are easily triggered at the mention of igbos, mental sickness is real though.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Has Taken Over Senate President Office, Akwa Ibom People Cry Out by Nigercity: 9:52am On Feb 18
EreluRoz:
You lie, Nneoma Akpabio has always paved way for her people more than akwaibomites (I don't blame her for this) infact she brought Udom to succeed her husband until they fell apart. I know the inside gist very well. If you want favour from akpabio, you'll quickly get it through his wife Nneoma Akpabio

Am not taking about that
What am saying is that akpabio both as governor and sp appointed more people from akwaibom state than any other states!

He might have appointed more igbos than Ibibiob or annagah people am not taking about that!
In terms of state
He appointed more people from awka ibom

1 Like

Re: Igbos Has Taken Over Senate President Office, Akwa Ibom People Cry Out by Curious346: 9:56am On Feb 18
Akwa Ibom is also Igbo ..

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Has Taken Over Senate President Office, Akwa Ibom People Cry Out by Koko1119: 10:03am On Feb 18
Waiting that 🐐 sabi
Re: Igbos Has Taken Over Senate President Office, Akwa Ibom People Cry Out by Depriest2020: 10:06am On Feb 18
Gradually dey don dey gather like Vultures, looking for means to put all the wrongs going on presently in the country on the beautiful Igbo people.

Read somewhere this morning (not Nairaland) someone was asking why the Igbos has remained silent on all that is going on presently in the country.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Has Taken Over Senate President Office, Akwa Ibom People Cry Out by Bendeco2020: 10:18am On Feb 18
If you check well, this was posted by a Yoruba man grin

These people dey fear Igbo like madt shocked

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Has Taken Over Senate President Office, Akwa Ibom People Cry Out by paramakina202: 10:22am On Feb 18
Akpabio for president of Nigeria grin
They said Igbos hijacked GEJ's presidency now they have dominated Akpabio's SP office grin
That tells the naysayers one thing,SS and SE one people one blood and one family.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Has Taken Over Senate President Office, Akwa Ibom People Cry Out by killsmith(f): 10:22am On Feb 18
Bendeco2020:
If you check well, this was posted by a Yoruba man grin

These people dey fear Igbo like madt shocked
Even as them dey hungry dem still dey reason igbo matter.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Has Taken Over Senate President Office, Akwa Ibom People Cry Out by SpatialKing(m): 10:24am On Feb 18
K

Even Tinubu and Buhari usually blame Igbos for their weak erecti9n

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Power Outage Forces Flight Diversion / Enugu Government Is Turning Enugu Into A New Generation City / Who Says Eko Oni Baje?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.