Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Peter Obi And His Fans Dont Want Nigeria To Improve - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And His Fans Dont Want Nigeria To Improve (1146 Views)

Makinde Tells Clerics To Join Politics If They Want Nigeria To Progress / Why North Doesn't Want Nigeria To Break Up — Arewa Consultative Forum / Don’t Bring Back Ruga If You Don’t Want Nigeria To Disintegrate– Clark Warns PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi And His Fans Dont Want Nigeria To Improve by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:40am On Feb 18
They are in support of the bad governance.

cry
Re: Peter Obi And His Fans Dont Want Nigeria To Improve by Enemiesmasquera: 7:42am On Feb 18
Mumu talk

26 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And His Fans Dont Want Nigeria To Improve by HRprof: 7:48am On Feb 18
HellVictorinho6:

cry
When you are standing on a rotten MAN*HOOD and pointing accusing finger on innocent people.
Everybody is collecting hot breakfast irrespective of whom you are supporting.
Stop hating
Obi is minding his business . Channel your time to learn how to survive hardship

25 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And His Fans Dont Want Nigeria To Improve by Bookhub: 7:50am On Feb 18
na tinubu fans want nigeria to improve abi?
tell yourself the truth so you days will be long.

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And His Fans Dont Want Nigeria To Improve by Ozommadu: 7:54am On Feb 18
accordadoga24:
Hehehe

They are wasting their time.

Obi will never be president, he is just wasting his time.

It's South turn now and power has to return to the north

No Igbo man will ever rule Nigeria.

Igbo people are not the ones being flogged daily for #300 bread

Worry about the hunger and hardship in your backyard

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And His Fans Dont Want Nigeria To Improve by Ozommadu: 7:55am On Feb 18
HellVictorinho6:

cry

Atleast you now agree that tinupoo is bad governance.

Tiri more yiaz to go oo😂😂

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And His Fans Dont Want Nigeria To Improve by mightyhaze: 7:57am On Feb 18
HellVictorinho6:

cry
Who's the bad government?

And how is Peter supporting it ,Akuya

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And His Fans Dont Want Nigeria To Improve by mightyhaze: 7:59am On Feb 18
accordadoga24:
Hehehe

They are wasting their time.

Obi will never be president, he is just wasting his time.

It's South turn now and power has to return to the north

No Igbo man will ever rule Nigeria.
The real enemies of Nigeria are not hard to identify..

Keep looking for imaginary enemies that don't want progress cheesy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And His Fans Dont Want Nigeria To Improve by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:04am On Feb 18
Ozommadu:

Atleast you now agree that tinupoo is bad governance.

Tiri more yiaz to go oo😂😂

Even peter is bad govnans
Re: Peter Obi And His Fans Dont Want Nigeria To Improve by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:05am On Feb 18
mightyhaze:
Who's the bad government?

And how is Peter supporting it ,Akuya

Tinubu and peter are partners
Re: Peter Obi And His Fans Dont Want Nigeria To Improve by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:06am On Feb 18
mightyhaze:
The real enemies of Nigeria are not hard to identify..

Keep looking for imaginary enemies that don't want progress cheesy

U laugh cuz u are heartless like the heartless senators,govnos,fg
Re: Peter Obi And His Fans Dont Want Nigeria To Improve by Ozommadu: 8:08am On Feb 18
HellVictorinho6:

Even peter is bad govnans

He's the one destroying our economy now abi?? He raised import duty and that's why every imported item is now tripped the initial cost?

Keep lieing to yourself and they'll keep flogging your people for #300 bread

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And His Fans Dont Want Nigeria To Improve by mightyhaze: 8:10am On Feb 18
HellVictorinho6:

U laugh cuz u are heartless like the heartless senators,govnos,fg
Lame people like you struggling to come off as smart make me laugh out loud .. not my fault

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And His Fans Dont Want Nigeria To Improve by luvinhubby(m): 8:11am On Feb 18
HellVictorinho6:

cry

Your cry is premature oo, bag of rice will get to N120,000 & painter of garri will sell for N4,000

The shege is just loading

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And His Fans Dont Want Nigeria To Improve by mightyhaze: 8:11am On Feb 18
Ozommadu:

He's the one destroying our economy now abi?? He raised import duty and that's why every imported item is now tripped the initial cost?

Keep lieing to yourself and they'll keep flogging your people for #300 bread
even locally sourced and produced items like cement are not left out of the geometric progression

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And His Fans Dont Want Nigeria To Improve by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:12am On Feb 18
mightyhaze:
Lame people like you struggling to come off as smart make me laugh out loud .. not my fault

I dont try to sound smart

I say my mind

U are just as wicked and heartless as those bad rulers
Re: Peter Obi And His Fans Dont Want Nigeria To Improve by Ozommadu: 8:12am On Feb 18
mightyhaze:
even locally sourced and produced items like cement are not left out of the geometric progression

Tinupoo should go and open dangote warehouse and release hoarded cements into the market.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And His Fans Dont Want Nigeria To Improve by Validated: 8:14am On Feb 18
HellVictorinho6:
cry
The reasoning of a typical APC supporter. So to you Buhari and Tinubu represent good governance?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And His Fans Dont Want Nigeria To Improve by GravityDefier: 8:23am On Feb 18
Not up to a year and you're already lamenting on the manhood?
At least three more years of weeping. You are at least to be mentioning the achievements of your government by now, but no, just as the norm of the calamity in governance is - find whom to blame for lack of governance ideas.

Your present government and you supporters are finally conducting the burial ceremony of my beloved country.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And His Fans Dont Want Nigeria To Improve by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:28am On Feb 18
Validated:

The reasoning of a typical APC supporter. So to you Buhari and Tinubu represent good governance?

Na ur mama make me apc supporter abi?
Re: Peter Obi And His Fans Dont Want Nigeria To Improve by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:30am On Feb 18
GravityDefier:
Not up to a year and you're already lamenting on the manhood?
At least three more years of weeping. You are at least to be mentioning the achievements of
your government by now, but no, just as the norm of the calamity in governance is - find whom to blame for lack of governance ideas.

Your present government and you supporters are finally conducting the burial ceremony of my beloved country.

The b@stards think speaking against obi means support 4 tinubu

Na ur papa make me vote apc abi?
Re: Peter Obi And His Fans Dont Want Nigeria To Improve by cmartha: 8:35am On Feb 18
HellVictorinho6:

cry
This your talk no make sense at all. Next time think before you talk.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And His Fans Dont Want Nigeria To Improve by Ofunaofu: 9:16am On Feb 18
HellVictorinho6:

cry

Tinubu is actually the reason for this.

After all, he never believed in Nigeria.

Remove Tinubu, and Nigeria will begin to florish and blossom.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And His Fans Dont Want Nigeria To Improve by smileyoo: 9:34am On Feb 18
HellVictorinho6:

cry
lol. after you had made the wrong choice of voting criminals into power, you are now blaming the igbos , and expecting good governance, that is highest point of stupidity.
just dey play, because the suffering is just beginning and very necessary for national development.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And His Fans Dont Want Nigeria To Improve by History555: 9:46am On Feb 18
HellVictorinho6:

cry

Who is bad governance? Tinubu

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And His Fans Dont Want Nigeria To Improve by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:06am On Feb 18
smileyoo:
lol. after you had made the wrong choice of voting criminals into power, you are now blaming the igbos , and expecting good governance, that is highest point of stupidity.
just dey play, because the suffering is just beginning and very necessary for national development.

Cuz ur fada was the inec when i voted abi?
Re: Peter Obi And His Fans Dont Want Nigeria To Improve by Usmanovic95(m): 10:14am On Feb 18
HellVictorinho6:

cry

So APC Government is the bad governance peter obi and his supporters are in support of now abi? Na APC dey rule,na their supporters dey complain pass😁😁. Indeed,a bad government favours nobody.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And His Fans Dont Want Nigeria To Improve by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:17am On Feb 18
Usmanovic95:

So APC Government is the bad governance peter obi and his supporters are in support of now abi? Na APC dey rule,na their supporters dey complain pass😁😁. Indeed,a bad government favours nobody.

But u have no evidence of anybody being apc on NL
Re: Peter Obi And His Fans Dont Want Nigeria To Improve by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:18am On Feb 18
History555:

Who is bad governance? Tinubu

DOES HE DO IT ALL BY HIMSELF?

AR U NOT WORKING WITH HIM?

JUST AS OBI?
undecided
Re: Peter Obi And His Fans Dont Want Nigeria To Improve by Seunpapa65: 10:21am On Feb 18
Which is more reason Tinubu should make economy to work and put him to shame but the old man has nothing up stairs

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And His Fans Dont Want Nigeria To Improve by BOSSkesh(m): 10:26am On Feb 18
Very true I've never seen any set of people like the obedient cult they hate progress
To them anything that doesn't resemble Dubai or Melbourne City type they dont want
Somebody will build bridge they will say why didn't you build flyover another person will build 2 lane road they will say didn't you build 8 lane with interchange
Any project that doesn't suit their fairy tale fantasies they begin to hate
Hateful beigns

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria -uk : Downfall Of A Queen / Pdp Will Loose 2007 Presidential Election / SHOULD WE MAKE THE I G POSITION ELECTIVE OR SELECTIVE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.