Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

My Pepper Planting Challenge - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Pepper Planting Challenge (23458 Views)

Watch My Pepper Farming From The Beginning To Harvest (Video/Pictures) / My Pepper Farm Project - Step By Step / 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pepper Planting Challenge by Sabby1(m): 3:12pm On Apr 09
maasoap:

And 100 plots of land is 5 hectares. Where person want get that?

I wonder o!

1 Like

Re: My Pepper Planting Challenge by Skyehigher1: 3:13pm On Apr 09
I think it is time for me to use my 3 plot of land to plant pepper and water melon
Re: My Pepper Planting Challenge by CCIA: 4:23pm On Apr 09
Sabby1:

You're over exaggerating. One plot of land can't give you 1000 congos of garri
Leave him, fantasies are good grin

It helps one escape reality grin

When reality knack am 2 by 2 him go understand . grin

3 Likes

Re: My Pepper Planting Challenge by Sheisenough01: 9:24pm On Apr 09
CCIA:

Leave him, fantasies are good grin

It helps one escape reality grin

When reality knack am 2 by 2 him go understand . grin

Baba dey count his millions already grin 🤣 Dey play my fans.

Experienced people have told him planting in sack is not viable. This is an amateur trying his luck.

He'll learn though.

1 Like

Re: My Pepper Planting Challenge by Yhinkss(m): 11:43pm On Apr 09
Are pepper going to be staked or no staking In pepper
what's the duratio. of the nursery
what type of fertilizer that can be applied and what way- before or after planting
Re: My Pepper Planting Challenge by Love800(m): 9:10am On Apr 10
Cant one plant in sacks for commercial?
I thought sack planting is the modern and less stressful way of faming.
Sheisenough01:

Baba dey count his millions already grin 🤣 Dey play my fans.

Experienced people have told him planting in sack is not viable. This is an amateur trying his luck.

He'll learn though.
Re: My Pepper Planting Challenge by Love800(m): 9:12am On Apr 10
Cant one plant in sacks for commercial farming?
I thought sack farming is the modern way and less stressful way of farming.
RainMoreDFARMS:
And who in his right senses will do commercial farming inside sack. Like is that person crazy.
Re: My Pepper Planting Challenge by RainMoreDFARMS(f): 11:03am On Apr 10
Love800:
Cant one plant in sacks for commercial farming?
I thought sack farming is the modern way and less stressful way of farming.
I don't think you can.
Scam farming is only good for gardeners, or people whose compound are cemented.
Re: My Pepper Planting Challenge by MOG6670(m): 1:43pm On Apr 10
Good and current thread. Is they anyone who is into rice farming? I'm both local/modern rice farmer. I think it high time now to explore and consider rice farming/planting.
Re: My Pepper Planting Challenge by aeu1: 5:59pm On Apr 10
You suppose to fill the sack bags to full height or else the pepper will get stunted as the roots will not have sufficient depth to spread.
Get bigger and taller sacks and fill up and transplant all these ones immediately.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pepper Planting Challenge by Redomi(m): 6:38pm On Apr 10
Evisoblog:
Nice

Is your Vocabulary good?
Do you enjoying Chatting into the far night.
Do you like helping people with enquiries.
If yes their's a business you can venture into that will pay you well for these qualities.
Send a message to
interested
Re: My Pepper Planting Challenge by Love800(m): 8:00pm On Apr 11
Okay.
But dis is the first time am hearing dis from you.
One farmer created a thread here and said dat one can aquire a huge land and use sacks to plant yam untop the land. I thought it was possible.
RainMoreDFARMS:
I don't think you can.
Scam farming is only good for gardeners, or people whose compound are cemented.
Re: My Pepper Planting Challenge by RainMoreDFARMS(f): 8:05pm On Apr 11
Love800:
Okay.
But dis is the first time am hearing dis from you.
One farmer created a thread here and said dat one can aquire a huge land and use sacks to plant yam untop the land. I thought it was possible.
It is possible, I am not saying it's not possible
Re: My Pepper Planting Challenge by HanisahZuwy: 8:16pm On Apr 11
maasoap:

And 100 plots of land is 5 hectares. Where person want get that? And it is not a joke of a project, it is a lots of work. We that were born into farming know better.
I will create a thread for my four plots of egusi farming tomorrow (plus about 100 seeds of watermelon that cost me N4500) when I take pictures to go along with it tomorrow morning before I leave home. Planted it about three weeks ago
Please, has farming officially commence for the year already? I intend farming a little, if I can get the land here in Abuja, or it's environs.
Re: My Pepper Planting Challenge by maasoap(m): 8:44pm On Apr 11
HanisahZuwy:
Please, has farming officially commence for the year already? I intend farming a little, if I can get the land here in Abuja, or it's environs.
Yes, it has.
Re: My Pepper Planting Challenge by maasoap(m): 8:46pm On Apr 11
aeu1:
You suppose to fill the deck bags to full height or else the pepper will get stunted as the roots will not have sufficient depth to spread.
Get bigger and taller sacks and fill up and transplant all these ones immediately.
I don't think he will listen
Re: My Pepper Planting Challenge by Nobelisaac: 9:33pm On Apr 11
Please I need your help small o
I'm already sharing my questionnaire and I need people that have agricultural based business or farms sha
To fill my questionnaire
I
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc7zIGJgWBZBEDxa8RsbP0tYRr3ShSIb1_M3Y1iOHKIVbR2fg/viewform

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cattle Destroy 35,000 Hectares Of Rice Farm In Enugu – Officials / How To Make A Staggering Amount Of Money From Milling And Packaging Local Rice / FarmLands For Crop Planting In Ogun State Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.