Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (658 Views)

Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack / 'Our President is not Nigerian but a duck seller's son from Niger Republic'- FFK / Obasanjo Slams Buhari Again, Says President Is Sick In The Spirit, Body And Soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by EreluRoz: 9:02am On Feb 18
Re: . by EreluRoz: 9:03am On Feb 18
Please remember to put the country in prayers.

I still can't believe my asiwaju is failing Nigerians. No it's difficult for me to accept
Re: . by Ogiame: 9:04am On Feb 18
Dear Nairalanders,

Please pay no attention to this clown and colleague of Pastor E.A Adeboye.

If you don't know how clowns behave, kindly look at the screenshot below 👇

Best regards.

5 Likes

Re: . by EreluRoz: 9:06am On Feb 18
Ogiame:
grin
We shall see to it.
The picture is getting clearer day by day
Re: . by Sirianese: 9:06am On Feb 18
Imbecíle talk
Re: . by Naijanascam: 9:07am On Feb 18
Nemesis....

Nothing like spiritual 🔫👊attacks

1 Like

Re: . by EreluRoz: 9:08am On Feb 18
Naijanascam:
Nemesis....

Nothing like spiritual 🔫👊attacks
You don't know anything. Asiwaju does not fail but we really don't know what is happening
Re: . by killsmith(f): 9:08am On Feb 18
A fool is asking if we're thinking what she's thinking.
God forbid I think the thoughts of a fool.

2 Likes

Re: . by EreluRoz: 9:09am On Feb 18
killsmith:
A fool is asking if we're thinking what she's thinking.
God forbid I think the thoughts of a fool.
What an elder can see while sleeping a f....lishchild like you can't see it
Re: . by Tntsi: 9:10am On Feb 18
Op , you and your likes are the ones under attack.
The people under attack are those of you who thought a desperate criminal personality who destroyed and desecrated the land in a quest for power will succeed.

You all need deliverance.

3 Likes

Re: . by wegevv: 9:10am On Feb 18
Lmao

I don’t know about that one but he certainly went into office with very little goodwill from the people

Even Buhari had tremendous goodwill when he entered office, even from people that didn’t vote for him

Maybe that counts for something

Lesson: always try to be of good character. No matter your competence, character matters

PS: I wish PBAT well because I wish Nigeria well. But he deserves very little sympathy because he’s clearly of shady character and he inflicted the incompetent PMB on us for his personal ambition when he should have known better

2 Likes

Re: . by EreluRoz: 9:10am On Feb 18
Ogiame go and edit your comment above
Re: . by EreluRoz: 9:11am On Feb 18
Tntsi:
Op , you and your likes are the ones under attack.
You believe asiwaju will fail ordinarily? Hmmm something is wrong somewhere
Re: . by Naijanascam: 9:13am On Feb 18
EreluRoz:
You don't know anything. Asiwaju does not fail but we really don't know what is happening

Meaning he is your Almighty that doesn't fail.. Simply bow down and worship him
Re: . by Ozommadu: 9:13am On Feb 18
EreluRoz:
We shall see to it.
The picture is getting clearer day by day

Hwfar, did you later got a job after your mum pursued you from her shop when you wanted to chook hand for her salesgirl eye??

Are you done with nysc yet and eye don clear you?

Welcome to Nigeria
Re: . by Ogiame: 9:15am On Feb 18
EreluRoz:
Ogiame go and edit your comment above
WHY? grin
Re: . by chiagozien(m): 9:16am On Feb 18
EreluRoz:
For those of us that knows asiwaju very well, you all can agree how excellent he is with governance but today strange things are happening and the country is sinking and he seems clueless.

Do not underestimate the evil of the opposition, he's trying to see what can be done but a certain politician is going about sharing money and doing other propaganda to score a cheap political point. If you know the evil world and the extent humans can go to see others fail then you'll understand where I'm coming from.

Nigerians do the maths
Are you thinking what I'm thinking 🤔?
You now agree that your Tinubu is a failure grin grin
Re: . by Tntsi: 9:17am On Feb 18
EreluRoz:
You believe asiwaju will fail ordinarily? Hmmm something is wrong somewhere

Templary, I warned you and your likes on the grave you were digging for yourselves.
You see darkness and you expect it to give you light. Something must be wrong with you.

I see many of you have disappeared or switched to a different account like you.
Re: . by magoo10(m): 9:17am On Feb 18
Tinubu is committed
he is committed to corruption and that corruption will destroy him
Re: . by EreluRoz: 9:18am On Feb 18
chiagozien:
You now agree that your Tinubu is a failure grin grin
He's failing but it's not ordinary. Look at Obi going everywhere and donating money and always trying so hard to make sure the president doesn't succeed and you think such person will not go spiritual to make sure the president fails?
Re: . by Penguin2: 9:23am On Feb 18
EreluRoz:
For those of us that knows asiwaju very well, you all can agree how excellent he is with governance but today strange things are happening and the country is sinking and he seems clueless.

Do not underestimate the evil of the opposition, he's trying to see what can be done but a certain politician is going about sharing money and doing other propaganda to score a cheap political point. If you know the evil world and the extent humans can go to see others fail then you'll understand where I'm coming from.

Nigerians do the maths

So the Master Strategist can’t strategize his way out of spiritual attack (if any)?

So, the Tamer of the Atlantic can be tamed by mere otumokpo?

It has become obvious that the senile old audio builder of Lagos is empty and has nothing to offer Nigeria and Nigerians, and you guys are now looking for who to blame.

Make una have some shame na!

1 Like

Re: . by chiagozien(m): 9:23am On Feb 18
EreluRoz:
He's failing but it's not ordinary. Look at Obi going everywhere and donating money and always trying so hard to make sure the president doesn't succeed and you think such person will not go spiritual to make sure the president fails?
Maybe because he robbed him to take the position.

Spiritual attack only affects the guilty grin grin
Re: . by abhosts(m): 9:25am On Feb 18
Nigerians are funny.Tinubu's non performance is now spiritual? This is a good excuse for students that fail exams from now henceforth. They should simply blame their failure on spiritual forces.
Re: . by EreluRoz: 9:28am On Feb 18
chiagozien:
Maybe because he robbed him to take the position.

Spiritual attack only affects the guilty grin grin
Well now that the picture is getting clearer we will not relax. Nigerians must be happy with asiwaju
Re: . by faceland: 9:29am On Feb 18
Or old age.

Have you seen video of him speaking just 10 years ago. It is a different man.

I use to see him as a competent bold man. About two years ago, he was like a complete joke.
Re: . by Beautifulday: 9:34am On Feb 18
EreluRoz:

Nigerians do the maths

You are too dull.

Tinubu is one of the dullest ex governors. Having money to waste doesn't make you bright.

1 Like

Re: . by Ofunaofu: 9:34am On Feb 18
EreluRoz:

Nigerians do the maths

The only evil spirit that have attacked Nigeria is Tinubu himself

Tinubu is that evil spirit that have attacked this country
Remove Tinubu and watch Nigeria florish and blossom
Re: . by Beautifulday: 9:36am On Feb 18
abhosts:
Nigerians are funny.Tinubu's non performance is now spiritual? This is a good excuse for students that fail exams from now henceforth. They should simply blame their failure on spiritual forces.

Nigerians do not understand the principle of hard and smart work. It's all spiritual short cuts.
Re: . by bender79: 9:44am On Feb 18
EreluRoz:
Please remember to put the country in prayers.

I still can't believe my asiwaju is failing Nigerians. No it's difficult for me to accept
Your Asiwaju was never what you thought he is. This is a man who connered state resources and built an empire for himself and his cronies. There was nothing strategic about him
Re: . by chiagozien(m): 9:46am On Feb 18
EreluRoz:
Well now that the picture is getting clearer we will not relax. Nigerians must be happy with asiwaju
Ebi pa wa oooo is shout of happiness grin grin
Re: . by Curious346: 9:58am On Feb 18
Are you a redeem.memebrr ?
EreluRoz:

Nigerians do the maths
Re: . by EreluRoz: 9:59am On Feb 18
Curious346:
Are you a redeem.memebrr ?
No, why do you ask?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnpc, Marketers Dupe Nation Of N38 Billion / Police Arrest Three Cops Over Ife Killings / Firm Decries ‘area Boys’ Harassment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.