Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

EFCC Arrests Two Chinese, One Other For Suspected Illegal Mining In Ilorin - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Two Chinese, One Other For Suspected Illegal Mining In Ilorin (21958 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Two Chinese Over Illegal Mining Activities (Photo) / Army Deserter, 33 Others Arrested For Suspected Internet Fraud In Osogbo / EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese, One Other For Suspected Illegal Mining In Ilorin by Konquest: 10:45pm On Feb 18
politicoNG:
...... Nurse, Two others for Suspected Currency Racketeering

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/XKiC64XQpVFWdaDT/?mibextid=Nif5oz
Shortchanging States and Nigeria in general by criminals through illegal mining and exportation of raw solid minerals.
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese, One Other For Suspected Illegal Mining In Ilorin by lagosrd: 10:47pm On Feb 18
politicoNG:
...... Nurse, Two others for Suspected Currency Racketeering

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/XKiC64XQpVFWdaDT/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Even if I no gree for this government. I hail efcc and salute them jare , however, the efcc needs more hands to cover the full length of their expectations.

That ogere and illegal timber inside containers too should be looked into.

Also ask every foreigner to show you where they work. They seems to just litter the streets of Nigeria. Even we have some selling cooking wares on the streets. Not limited to Chinese too. But also to Lebanese, indians and fellow Africans and malians too. Kudos to efcc
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese, One Other For Suspected Illegal Mining In Ilorin by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:50pm On Feb 18
BOSSkesh:
These are the issues
do you know that this country is seriously Rich but we don't know, there's natural resources almost in every state in Nigeria. But we don't know

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese, One Other For Suspected Illegal Mining In Ilorin by Roozzaay(m): 10:52pm On Feb 18
Ebes:
Who gave them permission in the first place

The word ''Illegal'' in the headline indicates license wasn't issued
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese, One Other For Suspected Illegal Mining In Ilorin by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:55pm On Feb 18
LIGHTROOM:
Look at their faces, like I could have kill a lot of people
they no gree show us na, they knew some big politicians might have given them pamission to exploit and obtain money

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese, One Other For Suspected Illegal Mining In Ilorin by Gboss247(m): 10:58pm On Feb 18
kelvindj98:
This government is not really serious about improving the economic situation. If it was, mining would have been aggressively promoted. A smart government will offer grants to industrious Nigerians willing to engage in this sector and in return reap the benefit of inflow of dollars.
Rather, the clueless Tinubu and Shettima are spending tax payers money travelling around looking for non-existent foreign investment that will only milked more forex from Nigeria. Nigerian economy needs local investment to grow and develop and not handling over our resources to foreigners on the plate gold called "foreign investment".
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese, One Other For Suspected Illegal Mining In Ilorin by Jubrilv(m): 11:10pm On Feb 18
Do they call them criminals?

decatalyst:
Why hide their faces?

Nah this thing dey vex me.

Person wey thief goat, phone or property una go plaster their faces on the internet but economic saboteurs, una go dey pamper them.

Which way Nigeria? No justice and equity.
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese, One Other For Suspected Illegal Mining In Ilorin by LOVEGINO(m): 11:39pm On Feb 18
decatalyst:
Why hide their faces?

Person wey thief goat, phone or property una go plaster their faces on the internet but economic saboteurs, una go dey pamper them.

lol. Hustle oooooo
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese, One Other For Suspected Illegal Mining In Ilorin by Samekaog: 11:45pm On Feb 18
Can any Nigerian try this in there country?
Such illegal miners are everywhere in this country, Nigeria has become a free country where anyone can come in and do anything. Our problem is big.
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese, One Other For Suspected Illegal Mining In Ilorin by saintrow1: 12:08am On Feb 19
Why are they always hiding their image
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese, One Other For Suspected Illegal Mining In Ilorin by Patojargz: 12:17am On Feb 19
EFCC me nor understand ona role of job for ds country again... Normally na fraudulent case ona suppose dey handle but ona don follow popor dey share dia work... I dey shame 4 ona
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese, One Other For Suspected Illegal Mining In Ilorin by Donake: 12:24am On Feb 19
The jungle has local conscripts in the act,including government officials.
matify83:
Imagine the quantum of earth moving machines these Chinese would have deployed for this enterprise.

Only in Nigeria will such happen in plain sight without the authorities knowing
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese, One Other For Suspected Illegal Mining In Ilorin by Yankee101: 12:39am On Feb 19
Nigeria has enough raw materials to shoot itself out of poverty

The Lebanese, Indians and Chinese are mining them illegally with the help of unscrupulous Nigerians

How did they import and set up machinery without a license and the state said nothing?
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese, One Other For Suspected Illegal Mining In Ilorin by fredagu: 1:06am On Feb 19
EnlightenedUFO:
Why are they focusing on Ilorin? Let them raid the chad basin and areas in the north.
For those who don't know, the Chinese are the hidden backers of insurgency in your northern part of the country.

Why? So they can have those areas to themselves uninterrupted for gold mining.

The chinese are the ones inflaming insurgency in your country! But your idiotic leaders won't let you know.

I made mention of this in my last comment to a post today they are incorporated with our politicians that’s why headsmen and boko haram can never stop because they don’t want you coming close
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese, One Other For Suspected Illegal Mining In Ilorin by hotwax: 3:30am On Feb 19
Chinese are better than Americas and British.

They have not colonized any country…yeh yeh then.

They don’t have the military capability to colonized anyone now. They came with strategy of slavery through loans. They bribed buhari and president of Uganda to come collect loans their countries don’t need.

The little military capability they have, they moving to use it on Taiwan to seize their rear earth metals they use for chips.
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese, One Other For Suspected Illegal Mining In Ilorin by Segxydube: 4:17am On Feb 19
AlabiKILLER2021:
Lol

Is there any mineral resources in ilorin

Skull miners tongue

Na dem mine ur papa skull? Oponu
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese, One Other For Suspected Illegal Mining In Ilorin by drehdinho(m): 4:35am On Feb 19
https://www.nairaland.com/8004426/ndlea-arrests-female-lawyer-intercepts

The above were the suspects arrested for various drug related offences. Their faces were revealed without any court of law pronouncing them guilty. But here the foreigners were accused of financial crime , their faces were hidden from public view.

It means these agencies know the law but are just evil and deliberately wicked to their own people.

This country needs a set of new leadership that would embrace equality and fairness in all its dealings.

We have a long way to go in this country.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese, One Other For Suspected Illegal Mining In Ilorin by dkidd: 4:41am On Feb 19
I remember back in 2014/15 this used to be Abuja airport. Same fvcking Chinese importing sands in enormous amounts while wetting the beaks of the immigration, custom and law enforcement officers. They can even pay up to 50-100 USD just to get a SIM card to call for that day. Now they have moved to ilorin. Hunger and suffering will make Nigerians sell their birth rights. Soon those illegal mines will be legally owned and controlled by foreigners, who will dictate economic activities there and before u know it they begin to influence politicial decisions and after a few years they take control. It's all a process and it's already been in motion for decades. Poverty is really a disease. What Nigerians will not give for instant monetary gains does not exist.
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese, One Other For Suspected Illegal Mining In Ilorin by Bimpe29: 5:12am On Feb 19
Many things are really going wrong in Nigeria.
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese, One Other For Suspected Illegal Mining In Ilorin by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:54am On Feb 19
Nigeria's situation is pathetic. Our regulatory agencies are sleeping.
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese, One Other For Suspected Illegal Mining In Ilorin by Expanse2020(m): 8:31am On Feb 19
F.G. commot one one leg and deport them back to Xin Gi Pi ...,...
Let them know its a great offence here
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese, One Other For Suspected Illegal Mining In Ilorin by eepeepook: 11:20am On Feb 19
See Xin! I know that head even in my sleep. Na wetin carry am come Naija be this?! God don catch am. I will finally Bleep that his beautiful maid he used to long-throat men in the area. With her sweet, ripe boobs. I must scatter that Gen Z kpekus.
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese, One Other For Suspected Illegal Mining In Ilorin by BigDawsNet: 12:14pm On Feb 19
BOSSkesh:
Who gave them visas
This operation is massive so how come nobody knew about it even the state Governor
Well thank God they were caught they should be made to refund the government for minerals stolen + jail time

I don't think its difficult for thisbguys to get a Nigerians visas.. they only need someone to stand has a sponsor for them... that's all
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese, One Other For Suspected Illegal Mining In Ilorin by Dagger111(m): 2:22pm On Feb 19
decatalyst:
Why hide their faces?

If they open their faces, wetin u wan do with am? People wey resemble each other like termite. angry
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese, One Other For Suspected Illegal Mining In Ilorin by EnlightenedUFO: 6:10pm On Feb 19
fredagu:
I made mention of this in my last comment to a post today they are incorporated with our politicians that’s why headsmen and boko haram can never stop because they don’t want you coming close

Exactly! I hope people start taking notes.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese, One Other For Suspected Illegal Mining In Ilorin by Triangles1(m): 7:16pm On Feb 19
Tjra:

Just listen to yourself. Old man like you.

What a shame!

Their Partners are money hungry Nigerians who would rather sell off their nation than have it progress. I'm sure the Osuji guy is not even from Kwara state.

This same nonsense is happening in Jos and Zamfara

Offences like this in China attracts death penalties. They can only try in corrupt African countries like Nigeria.

You must be very stupid to quote me, the crude oil and other resources how have you been managing it.
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese, One Other For Suspected Illegal Mining In Ilorin by john1101(m): 11:44pm On Feb 26
drehdinho:
https://www.nairaland.com/8004426/ndlea-arrests-female-lawyer-intercepts

The above were the suspects arrested for various drug related offences. Their faces were revealed without any court of law pronouncing them guilty. But here the foreigners were accused of financial crime , their faces were hidden from public view.

It means these agencies know the law but are just evil and deliberately wicked to their own people.

This country needs a set of new leadership that would embrace equality and fairness in all its dealings.

We have a long way to go in this country.

I don't know why Nigerians like been wicked to fellow Nigerians How will other nationals respect us when we don't respect the citizens and our security forces is so daft as if all their loved ones are in the force, our force members Are Nigerians and so their family are also Nigerians, we are funny bunch of people i tell ya.
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese, One Other For Suspected Illegal Mining In Ilorin by EnlightenedUFO: 3:20pm On Mar 03
fredagu:

Exactly!
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese, One Other For Suspected Illegal Mining In Ilorin by fredagu: 6:14pm On Mar 03
EnlightenedUFO:

Exactly!
can I chat you private on WhatsApp
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese, One Other For Suspected Illegal Mining In Ilorin by EnlightenedUFO: 8:06pm On Mar 03
fredagu:
can I chat you private on WhatsApp

Send me a PM

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Phone Snatchers Stab Man To Death, Injure Another In Kano (Photo) / I Only Robbed Yahoo Boys, Not Innocent People – Suspect (Photo) / Nigerian Arrested In South Africa For Holding Girlfriend Hostage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.