Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Please, I Need Financial Help. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please, I Need Financial Help. (201 Views)

I Need Help, Someone Should Help Me Out (not Financial Help) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, I Need Financial Help. by Dadatao1998: 9:49pm On Feb 18
Hello my fellow nairalanders, good day. How was your day all?
I know most of you will be like who is this?
I have been on this platform for the past 2 years but i only read comments, i never posted before because i didn't have any tangible things to post but i used to check for updates very well
Lol, let me quickly introduce myself.
My write up will be a little bit long, please bear with me.
I am a university graduate, graduated from university in October 2019, i graduated from one of the state university in southwest, i studied education course and graduated with 3.46 ( second class lower honours division). I am 25 years of age ( will be 26 by June). I am from a family of 8, i am the second born of my family, the oldest who is my brother is also a university graduate and my immediate sister too is also a university graduate, all of us graduated from state university, others are still in high school ( but will soon finish). I went for NYSC immediately i graduated in 2019 as i didn't have any issue with the school and i have the money to do the final clearance. So i had my NYSC in plateau state between November 2019 to October 2020, my batch was 2019 Batch C stream 1.So i left plateau state immediately after my NYSC in October 2020. I was posted to school to teach. I taught Fulani students.
I really enjoyed plateau state.
Since i was born till now, all thanks to Almighty God and my parents ( especially my momsy) who have been there for me academically, financially, morally, spirituality. I pray Almighty God continue to grant my parents good health and wealth.
So as i was saying, after my NYSC in October 2020, i went back home and started hunting for jobs, applied for many jobs, submitted CV's online and offline but to no avail. One of my relative's husband who is a civil defence officer got me a security job in an hotel but it later didn't work out.
So later on, this same relative got me a teaching job in a private school where she also teaches. So i was there for 8months with her but the pay was very low,i couldn't cope, i was only managing pending the time i will get a good job ( this was around April to December 2021).
Luckily for me, around this time, the state government brought out a recruitment form for teachers into public schools in the state and i applied,my sister also applied alongside with other staffs in the school. We went for C.B.T exam, interview. Lastly i was the only one shortlisted among all of us, that was how i left the private teaching job to government teaching job where the government posted me to. This was October 2021
The employment was a contract employment which will last for the period of 2 years ( we started October 2021 to October 2023). The pay was a slightly above the minimum wage and they used to delay out payment. I was only managing it ( we all know everything in this country is managing, no one has it in abundant)
Luckily for us, the state government confirmed our appointment last year October and absorbed us fully into the state public service. So our salary was raised to a salary of grade level 8 officer.
We were given appointment letter last year December, and the effective date on the appointment letter is 2nd January 2024 which means our appointment started from January 2024.
So, we were told that it will be after 3 months before they will begin payment ( this is how they normally does it for all the newly employed workers into the public or civil service) they will pay the 3 months together though.
Since we have been given permanent employment letter, we have been spending money in doing one registration or the other, ranging from submission of documents, medical tests, and so on.
We were even asked to come for biometric capturing this week at the state secretariat.
The issue no is how i am going to survive till they start paying us.
I won't lie to you, i have been borrowing money upon money to live, my parents have been giving me money to survive and i don't want to be disturbing them all the time, they have my siblings to take care of.
Even, last year December i was diagnosed with malaria and typhoid but i only took injection. I don't have money to buy drugs to use, till now i haven't gotten over it.
The worst part of this is that my house rent will be due by 4th of march ( the house rent is 30k for single room).
I have a lots of debts outside to pay.
I don't have money to go for the biometric capturing.
I don't have money to go to work.
I have been borrowing money to eat pending the time they will start paying us.
I am very broke right now.
I am not begging for money but please i need help.
If you are blessed and you feel to help.
My account details below :
Polaris bank
Dada Taofeek okikiola
NB: I am still single and i don't have any serious girl with me for now.
Re: Please, I Need Financial Help. by EverythingPhone(m): 11:34pm On Feb 18
I’m not begging for money but pls I need help
This really got me

You’re still begging jare
I pray people will send you something
Cause nairaland people gbeju gan o
Even me I gbeju

Just beg with dignity and don’t form pride untop begging

Would a sent you u something but my bank get issues
Re: Please, I Need Financial Help. by Adewale1603(m): 10:19am On Feb 19
EverythingPhone:
I’m not begging for money but pls I need help
This really got me

You’re still begging jare
I pray people will send you something
Cause nairaland people gbeju gan o
Even me I gbeju

Just beg with dignity and don’t form pride untop begging

Would a sent you u something but my bank get issues
it's not the same thing, he ain't begging for money, that is, it's not compulsory and not forcing or inconveniencing anyone, but he only needs help from people that are blessed, capable and deem fit to help him out
Re: Please, I Need Financial Help. by Greatzeus(m): 4:03pm On Feb 19
Adewale1603:
it's not the same thing, he ain't begging for money, that is, it's not compulsory and not forcing or inconveniencing anyone, but he only needs help from people that are blessed, capable and deem fit to help him out
He's not begging for money with his account details well depicted on his post? Okay.
Op,this write up is too long for someone who needs help. People who have money are busy,next time make it short. You can create another thread to wail about your life,but when it comes to getting your helper's attention,don't stress them,make it short simple and straight forward. All the best to you in your struggles

(1) (Reply)

Iphone Se 2022 5G For Swap Only With Iphone 12 Or 13 / Enquiry / Samsung J7 Pro Screen Needed (gold Colour)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.