Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

SOLD!SOLD!Honda Accord Tiger Face, Ota, Ogun state - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD!SOLD!Honda Accord Tiger Face, Ota, Ogun state (2534 Views)

Super Clean Honda Bullet Tiger Face For Sale @250k / Used Audi 80 Tiger Face For Sale @ 340k / SOLD : Honda Accord (EOD) Leather 2003 Toks #I.6M 08096577304 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOLD!SOLD!Honda Accord Tiger Face, Ota, Ogun state by Intellect247: 8:33am On Feb 29
Gonna go on you uh uh
Re: SOLD!SOLD!Honda Accord Tiger Face, Ota, Ogun state by Intellect247: 6:59pm On Feb 29
Xoxo in
Re: SOLD!SOLD!Honda Accord Tiger Face, Ota, Ogun state by Intellect247: 12:39pm On Mar 01
Succumb hmmm
Re: SOLD!SOLD!Honda Accord Tiger Face, Ota, Ogun state by Intellect247: 11:21am On Mar 02
Succumb
Re: SOLD!SOLD!Honda Accord Tiger Face, Ota, Ogun state by Intellect247: 10:28pm On Mar 02
All locum min
Re: SOLD!SOLD!Honda Accord Tiger Face, Ota, Ogun state by Cumtroller: 6:43am On Mar 03
Intellect247:

Judging someone you don't know,don't you think your comment depicts some level of low emotional intelligence? I guess you were too blind to read that part that says "barely driven" because you're currently well driven by hatred towards an individual you don't know and you were too eager to tag one a dubious seller.

May the good lord forgive you and bring you to life everlasting. Happy weekend.

You are stupid with no one to tell you. Dumb, unintelligent scammer.

In one word you said the car is registered but not used. Second line you said registered but barely driven. What do we believe? I pity anyone gullible enough to fall for these lies.

Consistency with your words is key even when trying to scam.
Re: SOLD!SOLD!Honda Accord Tiger Face, Ota, Ogun state by Intellect247: 8:07am On Mar 03
Hhjjjjjhhh
Re: SOLD!SOLD!Honda Accord Tiger Face, Ota, Ogun state by Intellect247: 8:10am On Mar 03
Qijgghkkh
Re: SOLD!SOLD!Honda Accord Tiger Face, Ota, Ogun state by Intellect247: 8:13am On Mar 03
Ghjmkjj
Re: SOLD!SOLD!Honda Accord Tiger Face, Ota, Ogun state by Intellect247: 8:14am On Mar 03
While I admit that your response reflects an individual with low self-esteem who lacks some manner of approach when it comes to utterances, I also sense a high level of ignorance and arrogance in you. May God forgive your ignorance and arrogance. Kindly say a big amen to that.

I also want to admit the inconsistency in my choice of words like you pointed out. Since the car was bought Tokunbo,it was just parked in a compound,the owner barely used it before he left the country(so this brought about the inconsistency in my choice of words).If in doubt,your trusted mechanic or car electrician can confirm this for you.

Calling me an unintelligent scammer,I also want to agree with you on this because I'm not a scammer and I'm far from being one. You also remind me of a popular saying that says "Only a thief can catch a thief". If you say I'm an unintelligent scammer,what does that make you sir?

You also said "Consistency with your words is key even when trying to scam". Don't you think the kind of person you are is well reflected in this statement of yours for you to be so knowledgeable about it?

I rest my case here sir.

Happy Sunday bro.
Cumtroller:

You are stupid with no one to tell you. Dumb, unintelligent scammer.

In one word you said the car is registered but not used. Second line you said registered but barely driven. What do we believe? I pity anyone gullible enough to fall for these lies.

Consistency with your words is key even when trying to scam.
Re: SOLD!SOLD!Honda Accord Tiger Face, Ota, Ogun state by Intellect247: 9:00am On Mar 03
Still available
Re: SOLD!SOLD!Honda Accord Tiger Face, Ota, Ogun state by Intellect247: 5:25pm On Mar 03
Still available for the lucky one
Re: SOLD!SOLD!Honda Accord Tiger Face, Ota, Ogun state by Intellect247: 8:09am On Mar 04
Civil
Re: SOLD!SOLD!Honda Accord Tiger Face, Ota, Ogun state by Intellect247: 5:52pm On Mar 04
Como the
Re: SOLD!SOLD!Honda Accord Tiger Face, Ota, Ogun state by Intellect247: 9:06am On Mar 05
Civil go guy go ft TV c
Re: SOLD!SOLD!Honda Accord Tiger Face, Ota, Ogun state by Intellect247: 7:30pm On Mar 05
Do be if uh
Re: SOLD!SOLD!Honda Accord Tiger Face, Ota, Ogun state by Intellect247: 7:30pm On Mar 05
Do be if uhvbbnmmmm
Re: SOLD!SOLD!Honda Accord Tiger Face, Ota, Ogun state by Intellect247: 2:07pm On Mar 06
dbbbbbbbbbbbb
Re: SOLD!SOLD!Honda Accord Tiger Face, Ota, Ogun state by Intellect247: 6:18pm On Mar 06
It the guy in jjhuy
Re: SOLD!SOLD!Honda Accord Tiger Face, Ota, Ogun state by Intellect247: 2:02pm On Mar 07
Rug f the king hi j
Re: SOLD!SOLD!Honda Accord Tiger Face, Ota, Ogun state by Intellect247: 9:29pm On Mar 08
Duct TV TV TV
Re: SOLD!SOLD!Honda Accord Tiger Face, Ota, Ogun state by Intellect247: 9:00am On Mar 09
Civil no I'm in UK too yh hmmm I'm
Re: SOLD!SOLD!Honda Accord Tiger Face, Ota, Ogun state by Intellect247: 8:34pm On Mar 09
Subbnnnm CA me as na g
Re: SOLD!SOLD!Honda Accord Tiger Face, Ota, Ogun state by Intellect247: 9:06am On Mar 10
Signoff CJ in NJ in

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Nigeria Used Toyota Camry 1997 Model Tokunbo Camry 2.0 / 2000 Ml 430 Mercedes-benz.. OPEN PRICING SYSTEM.. ASKING PRICE 2.2mil / 2002 Peugeot 406 For Quick Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.