Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Super Eagles Goalie, Nwabali Honoured With Chieftaincy Title In Egbema Kingdom - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Goalie, Nwabali Honoured With Chieftaincy Title In Egbema Kingdom (20235 Views)

Biography Of Stanley Nwabali: Net Worth, Career, Marital Status / South Africans Attack Chippa United Boss After Declaring Support For Nwabali / Asisat Oshoala Honoured With Woman Of The Match Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Eagles Goalie, Nwabali Honoured With Chieftaincy Title In Egbema Kingdom by Ibrahimcoomasie: 10:42pm On Feb 18
Super Eagles goalkeeper, Stanley Nwabali has been conferred with a chieftaincy title by the traditional ruler of Egbema Kingdom, His Royal Majesty, Nzeobi Evaritus Amida.

The royal father conferred on Nwabali β€œThe Pride of Egbema Kingdom” following his impressive performance for the Super Eagles at the just concluded 2023 Africa Cup of Nations, AFCON.

Amida said the shot stopper was honoured for bringing honour to the Egbema Kingdom.

It would be recalled that Nwabali was also rewarded with N20 million by the Rivers State Governor, Siminalayi Fubara.

The 27-year-old was also bestowed with the honour of Distinguished Service Star of River State.
https://dailypost.ng/2024/02/18/super-eagles-goalie-nwabali-honoured-with-chieftaincy-title-in-egbema-kingdom/

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Goalie, Nwabali Honoured With Chieftaincy Title In Egbema Kingdom by thefavored1: 10:53pm On Feb 18
Na once my guy story change 2 secs. God is really wonderful.

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Super Eagles Goalie, Nwabali Honoured With Chieftaincy Title In Egbema Kingdom by chigoziri2403(m): 12:26am On Feb 19
Rapid rise to the top
He should make the moment count
Nobody is remembering Sunday MBA

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Goalie, Nwabali Honoured With Chieftaincy Title In Egbema Kingdom by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:59am On Feb 19
From all of us at MANNA

: CONGRATULATIONS Numero Uno.

Na man u be .....
You made our darling nation proud.
#OneNigeriaForever πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬

Oan,
Na one of our customer talk this one for our Barbecue joint over the weekend o.
Anytime we remember Okon yarn,
We go just dey laff grin.
Him talk say.....

"Sometimes I will just open my fridge and close it gbam,
Cos the sounds makes me feel like I own a car πŸš—!"
cheesy

O gbe wa debe walahi.... cheesy cool cheesy

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Super Eagles Goalie, Nwabali Honoured With Chieftaincy Title In Egbema Kingdom by awoniyi1236(m): 7:01am On Feb 19
Congratulations 🍾

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Goalie, Nwabali Honoured With Chieftaincy Title In Egbema Kingdom by LeeSmart: 7:01am On Feb 19
Most of my friends be saying the guy is over hyped but i think the guy is good obviously better than Onana

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Goalie, Nwabali Honoured With Chieftaincy Title In Egbema Kingdom by Akfrenzy(m): 7:01am On Feb 19
grin the king and his cabinet want to cut some shares from him
Re: Super Eagles Goalie, Nwabali Honoured With Chieftaincy Title In Egbema Kingdom by Anthony0094(m): 7:01am On Feb 19
h
Re: Super Eagles Goalie, Nwabali Honoured With Chieftaincy Title In Egbema Kingdom by Bridget95(f): 7:01am On Feb 19
He has a bright future

4 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Goalie, Nwabali Honoured With Chieftaincy Title In Egbema Kingdom by Buffalo2(m): 7:01am On Feb 19
Oluhun maje ki won pa bobo yi grin
Re: Super Eagles Goalie, Nwabali Honoured With Chieftaincy Title In Egbema Kingdom by SoNature(m): 7:01am On Feb 19
This is what a chieftaincy title should be about - excellence and service to the people/humanity, not one politician looting public funds and using that money to buy the title. Congratulations to Mr. Nwabali!

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Super Eagles Goalie, Nwabali Honoured With Chieftaincy Title In Egbema Kingdom by jordyspices: 7:02am On Feb 19
Go round
Re: Super Eagles Goalie, Nwabali Honoured With Chieftaincy Title In Egbema Kingdom by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:02am On Feb 19
Another one.....

Our Darling Goaliee ex don show ooo cheesy wink grin

(Someone can create a thread out of this please.......e get why!)

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Super Eagles Goalie, Nwabali Honoured With Chieftaincy Title In Egbema Kingdom by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:03am On Feb 19
LeeSmart:
Most of my friends be saying the guy is over hyped but i think the guy is good obviously better that Onana
What kinda friends do you keep

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Super Eagles Goalie, Nwabali Honoured With Chieftaincy Title In Egbema Kingdom by Vinnie2000(m): 7:03am On Feb 19
This Guy head Sha. smiley

It reminds me of Those days Nollywood films where Ramsey Nouah used to say
'Why can't it get into your THICK SKULL that I am not Interested again'. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Super Eagles Goalie, Nwabali Honoured With Chieftaincy Title In Egbema Kingdom by Focusmind: 7:04am On Feb 19
Congratulations. I like goalkeepers with shouting capabilities. grin grin grin
The way he dishes out instructions to his defense lines showed a man with guts and confidence. Not keepers that hardly talks to their defense line-up. Good club should get him and constantly feature him for more glory and good goalkeeping skills. I like his boldness in-between the sticks. Man U should take him, please. Onana don cast tey tey

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Goalie, Nwabali Honoured With Chieftaincy Title In Egbema Kingdom by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:04am On Feb 19
Vinnie2000:

This Guy head Sha. smiley

It reminds me of Those days Nollywood films where Ramsey Nouah used to say
'Why can't it get into your THICK SKULL that I am not Interested again'. cheesy cheesy
Is this funny Vinnie?
Leave his head alone please πŸ™

We like am laidat cool

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Super Eagles Goalie, Nwabali Honoured With Chieftaincy Title In Egbema Kingdom by Fcwilly: 7:05am On Feb 19
Honour well deserved,

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Goalie, Nwabali Honoured With Chieftaincy Title In Egbema Kingdom by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:05am On Feb 19
Bridget95:
He has a bright future
Gbamsolutely!

Bae wey sabi...
Chop kiss πŸ’‹

Meanwhile,
To Alex Iwobi,
We say the below...

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Super Eagles Goalie, Nwabali Honoured With Chieftaincy Title In Egbema Kingdom by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:06am On Feb 19
Focusmind:
Congratulations. I like goalkeepers with shouting capabilities. grin grin grin
The way he dishes out instructions to his defense lines showed a man with guts and confidence. Not keepers that hardly talks to their defense line-up. Good club should get him and constantly feature him for more glory and good goalkeeping skills. I like his boldness in-between the sticks. Man U should take him, please. Onana don cast tey tey
Seconded.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Super Eagles Goalie, Nwabali Honoured With Chieftaincy Title In Egbema Kingdom by Vinnie2000(m): 7:07am On Feb 19
LeeSmart:
Most of my friends be saying the guy is over hyped but i think the guy is good obviously better that Onana

Your friends are VERY correct. smiley

You can't use AFCON to judge a keeper's ability. undecided

Until Nwabali has faced Players like Son Heung Ming, Salah, Haaland, Mbappe, Lautaro Martinez, Bellingham, etc,
Before we would know whether he is Better than Onana. smiley

7 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Goalie, Nwabali Honoured With Chieftaincy Title In Egbema Kingdom by Forest122: 7:07am On Feb 19
Nice one
Re: Super Eagles Goalie, Nwabali Honoured With Chieftaincy Title In Egbema Kingdom by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:07am On Feb 19
post=128527888:
From all of us at MANNA

: CONGRATULATIONS Numero Uno.

Na man u be .....
come and carry your APC and Tinubu commot here. Shame!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Goalie, Nwabali Honoured With Chieftaincy Title In Egbema Kingdom by Iseoluwani: 7:08am On Feb 19
na only u waka come?
Re: Super Eagles Goalie, Nwabali Honoured With Chieftaincy Title In Egbema Kingdom by Blueace247(f): 7:08am On Feb 19
happy for you man
Re: Super Eagles Goalie, Nwabali Honoured With Chieftaincy Title In Egbema Kingdom by merits(m): 7:09am On Feb 19
Re: Super Eagles Goalie, Nwabali Honoured With Chieftaincy Title In Egbema Kingdom by Marvieduke(f): 7:09am On Feb 19
He deserves it
Re: Super Eagles Goalie, Nwabali Honoured With Chieftaincy Title In Egbema Kingdom by LeeSmart: 7:11am On Feb 19
post=128527968:

What kinda friends do you keep
won't blame dem, they only started watching him during the knockout round
Re: Super Eagles Goalie, Nwabali Honoured With Chieftaincy Title In Egbema Kingdom by iCauseTrouble: 7:13am On Feb 19
angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ronaldo Outshines Messi As Juventus Beat Barcelona / Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF / Mbappe Breaks Messi's Champions League Young Goalscorer Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.