Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

If Another Election Was Held Tomorrow, I Would Still Vote Tinubu” - Seyi Law Say - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Another Election Was Held Tomorrow, I Would Still Vote Tinubu” - Seyi Law Say (168 Views)

Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) / Seyi Law Daughter's Birthday Billboard Spotted In Lagos (Photos) / Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Another Election Was Held Tomorrow, I Would Still Vote Tinubu” - Seyi Law Say by Gistblog9ja(m): 10:52pm On Feb 18
As Nigerians continues to complain everyday with Economic Hardship, Comedian Seyi Law says if another election held tomorrow, I’ll still vote President Tinubuas he addresses state governors.

The Comedian said In a post on his official Twitter page, that states governors should be ashamed for doing nothing to assist Nigerians going through severe hardship. Seyi Law argued that everything that has to do with governance should not lie in the center and that he he should be able to make demands from the state government in other to help better the economy.

Read more
https://www.gistblog9ja.com/2024/02/if-another-election-was-held-tomorrow-i.html?m=0

1 Share

Re: If Another Election Was Held Tomorrow, I Would Still Vote Tinubu” - Seyi Law Say by thefavored1: 10:57pm On Feb 18
This guy deserves to be thoroughly tortured and locked up for 3 days without food undecided
Re: If Another Election Was Held Tomorrow, I Would Still Vote Tinubu” - Seyi Law Say by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:03pm On Feb 18
That ur upcoming show na only you and ur family go attend am, maybe with seyi Tinubu also. Mumu man!
Re: If Another Election Was Held Tomorrow, I Would Still Vote Tinubu” - Seyi Law Say by MightySparrow: 11:06pm On Feb 18
Tomorrow is too far.
Tonight, I will still vote Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: If Another Election Was Held Tomorrow, I Would Still Vote Tinubu” - Seyi Law Say by Chrisrare: 12:36am On Feb 19
With his vast political experience, Tinubu still remains the best candidate to rescue the situation we are in. Obi is just interested in clout chasing and social media noise, he has no clue what it takes to govern a nation.

(1) (Reply)

Going To The Uk Will Not Make Verydarkblackman Popular - Blessing Ceo Reveals / This Was How I Got A Job At My 20 That Almost Took My Life / Hot Kpekus High School (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.