Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,501 members, 7,816,191 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Trader Shot Dead In Anambra Market - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Trader Shot Dead In Anambra Market (23778 Views)

Trader Shot Dead As Armed Robbery Gang Invade Phone Market In Ogun / Wesley Pessano Santarem, Crypto Trader, Shot Dead In Brazil / Felix Onu: Obituary Of Trader Shot Dead In Ladipo Market (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trader Shot Dead In Anambra Market by abdeefggh: 6:31pm On Feb 19
It doesn't matter, it doesn't happen in yorubaland

1 Like

Re: Trader Shot Dead In Anambra Market by 123readygo: 6:31pm On Feb 19
Hmmmmmmm…
This country is a joke. How can armed operatives shed human blood because of this nonsense story I just read

2 Likes

Re: Trader Shot Dead In Anambra Market by Patojargz: 6:31pm On Feb 19
Pepperdemisback:

They will be dumb and mute.
Thank God, no be Alaba or Computer Village.

See trash u dey sprew! U think say dem no get work? You're not in their shoes so think before talking... U just expect dem in a hurry 2 begin comment. Poor reasoning
Re: Trader Shot Dead In Anambra Market by KanuSE: 6:31pm On Feb 19
Eriggs:

Grow up Kanu,
At 24 you are still behaving like a kid.

Maybe Op needs the growing up more , so he/she can do proper reporting next time.

Abeg shift. 😏

1 Like

Re: Trader Shot Dead In Anambra Market by NGArmyTerrorist: 6:32pm On Feb 19
So, they sealed the toilet waiting for people to urinate outside! Typical Zoo behavior! Evil kaki thieves.

1 Like

Re: Trader Shot Dead In Anambra Market by broadman20: 6:33pm On Feb 19
benuejosh:
The rate of gun and arms killing in the South East needs to be checked with the highest level of professionalism and modernity. South East must not go the North East way. Except they're the english version of Boko Haram. Still yet, crime is not the way to go.

Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha!

200 people killed in Benue with a stick by Fulani herdmen.

Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha.

The level of Hypocrisy in NIGERIA is truly funny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trader Shot Dead In Anambra Market by Timoleon(m): 6:33pm On Feb 19
princepeter566:
Man is so unkind to mankind.
Killing someone because of urinating in a restricted area
What will happen if they catch a thief??
This is why it's bad to arm political tugs with gun in the name of state security.
Just thinking how state police is going to be

That's why you should take the report with a pinch of salt. How can they shoot sporadically for two hours because boy urinated in a prohibited area? How much is the piss worth?

1 Like

Re: Trader Shot Dead In Anambra Market by muykem: 6:33pm On Feb 19
IPOB handwork

2 Likes

Re: Trader Shot Dead In Anambra Market by PROUDIGBO(m): 6:33pm On Feb 19
The OP is a dyed-in-the-wool Igbo hater and ethnic-supremacist! Just visit his profile to see how he likes searching for negative news from the south-east and Ndigbo, while doing the opposite for his own ethnicity, politicians and others!
Re: Trader Shot Dead In Anambra Market by ufuosman(m): 6:35pm On Feb 19
Nawah
Re: Trader Shot Dead In Anambra Market by VULCAN(m): 6:35pm On Feb 19
You are dull.

£1 is N2000 this morning.

You keep attacking Obi every day yet There is nobody in your extended family as wealthy as Peter Obi.

When he He founded Fidelity Bank what was your father doing?

Nigeria is heading to Venezuela status and you are here attacking Obi.

Daft

yarimo:
Peter obi and oby ezekwesili won't say anything about it oo
Re: Trader Shot Dead In Anambra Market by PureFace1(m): 6:37pm On Feb 19
Anambra is more chaotic and crazy than Lagos State even with less population.

3 Likes

Re: Trader Shot Dead In Anambra Market by FireUpNow(m): 6:37pm On Feb 19
This is so sad.
Re: Trader Shot Dead In Anambra Market by frankson1(m): 6:43pm On Feb 19
PROUDIGBO:
If i spend all day hunting for negative news from the region of these smug bigots that think they’re all ‘sophisticated’ and ‘superior’, hope the mod that delights in rushing these kind of threads to the homepage will equally oblige me with the same privilege!?

How would you have regard for lives when 'una dey chop' human body parts

It's not compulsory to comment on all the topics on front page.

Spits undecided

1 Like

Re: Trader Shot Dead In Anambra Market by Originalsly: 6:43pm On Feb 19
The thing is .... the IG should take immediate action and call in the squad. Why did they seal the toilets ? .... and where did they expect people to urinate? Murder charges need to be made.
Re: Trader Shot Dead In Anambra Market by Hotfreezing: 6:44pm On Feb 19
So sad
Re: Trader Shot Dead In Anambra Market by michlins(m): 6:53pm On Feb 19
The amount of agbero soludo has brought into Anambra is unparalleled. And for someone who is a professor and bragged about using modern ways to curb issues bedeviling the state, this is totally abysmal
Re: Trader Shot Dead In Anambra Market by Reelmii: 6:54pm On Feb 19
There is anger in the land
Re: Trader Shot Dead In Anambra Market by viodemus: 6:56pm On Feb 19
Too bad, RIP to the innocent.
if an igbo is kpaing another igbo, an innocent igbo, due to hate, greed, or misunderstanding. I dey help you pity you, and your eternal life. E dey equivalent of when you dey try cause God pain, say you wan touch God nerves.
Re: Trader Shot Dead In Anambra Market by Mankashi: 6:56pm On Feb 19
Benwallt:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/669306-controversy-in-anambra-market-over-killing-of-trader.html

And the guy is question happens to be my blood. My cousin brother. Rest In peace Arinze Obunadike

1 Like

Re: Trader Shot Dead In Anambra Market by Reelmii: 6:56pm On Feb 19
Eriggs:

Grow up Kanu,
At 24 you are still behaving like a kid.
24 is actually a BIG kid
Re: Trader Shot Dead In Anambra Market by OdefaGirl(f): 6:58pm On Feb 19
How will someone be in his house and stray bullet from hell hits him?

And then, the coke-sniffing officers that are shooting because of minor offenders.... Na God go punish una
Re: Trader Shot Dead In Anambra Market by patrickcollins: 7:01pm On Feb 19
benuejosh:
The rate of gun and arms killing in the South East needs to be checked with the highest level of professionalism and modernity. South East must not go the North East way. Except they're the english version of Boko Haram. Still yet, crime is not the way to go.
All the killings going on in Benue, Taraba, Abuja, Lagos and Osun, Ogun you no see that one, which part of Nigeria are cotizens not endangered species, just comment and move on and you are giving it a tribal colouration
Re: Trader Shot Dead In Anambra Market by Benwallt(m): 7:06pm On Feb 19
PROUDIGBO:
The OP is a dyed-in-the-wool Igbo hater and ethnic-supremacist! Just visit his profile to see how he likes searching for negative news from the south-east and Ndigbo, while doing the opposite for his own ethnicity, politicians and others!

You can cry sha. What on my profile indicates hates for Igbos? Hope you check your own profile too.

You people have been crying on daily about southwest people being hungry, westerners took it as normal e reach your turn now you wanna bring hell down.

The veracity of this thread is confirmed. It happened. Instead to appraise for solution you are attacking like obidients, wayward thinkers of astounding disrepute so shocking it craps every atom of logic.

A man was gun down just because he answered the call of nature and all you do is talking trash

3 Likes

Re: Trader Shot Dead In Anambra Market by patrickcollins: 7:08pm On Feb 19
EmperorCaesar:

Which one be "man inuhumanity to man"

No dey form Logic for here
This kind news never happen for other region except for SE...
The insecurity here na yawa o
You must have your brain checked if the news never comes from other regions was it not in Lagos State a husband and wife lost their only son to a stray bullet
Re: Trader Shot Dead In Anambra Market by Benwallt(m): 7:09pm On Feb 19
Mankashi:

And the guy is question happens to be my blood. My cousin brother. Rest In peace Arinze Obunadike

Sorry for your loss bro
Re: Trader Shot Dead In Anambra Market by Felaincarnated: 7:17pm On Feb 19
Apakara sef dey talk
EmperorCaesar:
The East isnt safe
Since the day the palace of Igwe Ifitedunu was burnt down by unknown gunmen, I had to move half of my things out of the state so that i wont really have reasons to always come around

I now know why Igbos are quick to run away from their home and I think its dumb for us non-igbos to stop feeling comfortable here

Expect the influx of Chibueze,Chimezie, Abalogu and the rest to move down to lagos by night bus in the coming hours
Re: Trader Shot Dead In Anambra Market by Prigidypogodo(f): 7:18pm On Feb 19
Eriggs:

Keep shut and condemn the evil coming our of your place.
Let other region deal with the evil on their land.
Stop typing off point, talk about this.
Hypocrite.
Shame no dey catch you. U suppose cover your head in shame.
Hypocrite , who stopped you from hunting, Mr hunter 🙄
i am watching you
Re: Trader Shot Dead In Anambra Market by Uncletony(m): 7:20pm On Feb 19
EmperorCaesar:
The East isnt safe
Since the day the palace of Igwe Ifitedunu was burnt down by unknown gunmen, I had to move half of my things out of the state so that i wont really have reasons to always come around

I now know why Igbos are quick to run away from their home and I think its dumb for us non-igbos to stop feeling comfortable here

Expect the influx of Chibueze,Chimezie, Abalogu and the rest to move down to lagos by night bus in the coming hours
If not for the sake of business, nothing weh igboman dey find for land of fallen demons!
Re: Trader Shot Dead In Anambra Market by yarimo(m): 7:24pm On Feb 19
Patojargz:

Like say dem no get work!!! Every topic u except dem 2 jump enter social media 2 comment. How u dey reason sef?
But they get time 2 jump enter if it happens in south west or north abi ?how u dey reason self? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Brutality: How I Was Almost Shot Dead At Nkpo Junction On 26th December / Laetitia Dagan Naankang's Burial: Family Makes Announcement / NDLEA Uncovers Meth Lab in Lagos, Recovers Illicit Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.