Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,786 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:02 AM

Abdulkareem Eedris: Essay To Burna Boy" For Wishing Me Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abdulkareem Eedris: Essay To Burna Boy" For Wishing Me Dead (274 Views)

Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee / Lady Dances To Burna Boys Song Wearing Bra. Gets Blasted / Gordons: I Was Born With 7 Teeth & My Parents Wanted Me Dead Because Of It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abdulkareem Eedris: Essay To Burna Boy" For Wishing Me Dead by thevoicenews: 7:40am On Feb 19
Burna Boy vs Abdulkareem Eedris: See Reactions from Nigerians and Psquare

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AlEFbgcfhk

Wishing me or any other person dead is truly saddening and very disappointing.
Making fun of my health crisis and blaming people that helped to keep me alive is very shameful.
Threatening my life is a different ball game, but for you to play God? Thats the most nauseating foul prank of all times.

Now, conscientious Nigerians and the general public are weighing into the matter and you instantly deleted your demonic prayers for me.

I'll reply through the only medium that i have...and that is music; so I will be dropping my heartfet response via a single aptly named "Essay to Burnaboy" in a fortnight.

Stay tuned for that because
"No man be GOD"

Re: Abdulkareem Eedris: Essay To Burna Boy" For Wishing Me Dead by muyico(m): 8:04am On Feb 19
baba u didn't need to reply this stupid man call burner
baba ? u made our childhood memorable
I can Vivily remember Mr lecturer,oko ashewo, u don hit my car featuring u

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Want Her To Be Submissive Yet You Want To Split Bills 50/50 - Filmmaker, Cha / Oba Elegushi Reacts To Fresh Claims Of Fathering Mohbad’s Child, Liam / Shocking: This Girl Started Mast*rbating At Age 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.