Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

��▶the World Of Jewelry Packages������� - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / ��▶the World Of Jewelry Packages������� (204 Views)

The Power Of Jewelry As Self-expression For Black Women / 18K White Gold Moissanite Diamond Ring: A Timeless Piece Of Jewelry / New Arrival Of Jewelry Set,earrings And Bra. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

��▶the World Of Jewelry Packages������� by Divystores: 10:42am On Feb 19
Hello wonderful people. This is Divy jewelries and packages store. We're online and also on site...

I want to introduce you to the world of jewelry packages. Everything packages, from gift boxes, jewelry organiser, jewelry boxes, jewelry costume case, watch cases, men organiser etc... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Facebook:• @Divy jewelries and packages
Instagram:• @divyjewelriesandpackages
What's app: • (+234 )- 09096990326

Re: ��▶the World Of Jewelry Packages������� by Divystores: 10:55am On Feb 19
We do delivery within an outside Nigeria...
We would be glad to receive your orders... We are wholesaler and be rest assure that you're dealing with real and honest people.

Be blessed cool

Re: ��▶the World Of Jewelry Packages������� by Divystores: 12:09pm On Feb 19
The best investment are the unexpected ones.. Take a bold step today and be a boss of your own...

Start something, no matter how small... Get involved in buying and selling...
Please, ask me any questions on jewelry packages and I will be glad to guide you...

To build a foundation is the hardest but your determination and optimistic is your focus...

Re: ��▶the World Of Jewelry Packages������� by Divystores: 1:50pm On Feb 20
Waking up everyday is a grace from God. . . Don't just wake up everyday but look for something to do...

Find your daily bread, it's a MUST

Re: ��▶the World Of Jewelry Packages������� by Divystores: 8:58pm On Feb 23
Plan is the beginning of a new chapter

Re: ��▶the World Of Jewelry Packages������� by Divystores: 10:14am On Feb 27
I sell jewelry packages with great price

Re: ��▶the World Of Jewelry Packages������� by Divystores: 10:25am On Feb 27
Let your hands be busy with good deed

Re: ��▶the World Of Jewelry Packages������� by Divystores: 10:28am On Mar 01
Happy new month to all our amazing customers.
May this new month of march bring you divine favour which will make you exceedingly great in Jesus name. . . AMEN

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men's And Women's Shirts Button Differently? / Fashionable Sneakers Don Land Gidigba For Naija / Get Your Miji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.